Nancy Jackson Designs reviews

najackson@cox.net

1 star

kimberlyc250
3/31/19

Nancy Jackson is one talented woman. She not only writes books and sells houses but she designs and makes beautiful jewelry. She also teachs how to make beautiful jewelry. I knew she was the right person to make me a cuff bracelet for my daughter for her birthday. Nancy made it for me. It was beautiful however it was a litttle too big. She reworked the bracelet to exactly want I wanted. I hIghly recommend her.

brandic37
9/3/18

So fun and informative. Nancy is a great instructor and very kind. Will definitely take another class from her. Highly recommend

teresay18
6/29/18

Nancy made me feel so comfortable learning so many new skills and coming home with a completed project that I was proud to tell others that I had made myself. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting to learn jewelry making skills.

sherril31
6/1/18

I took the Spring Leaf and Pendant class, and it was a blast!
Nancy walked me step-by-step through cutting, shaping and fusing the pieces. She is informative and thorough in her lessons, and I like that she shows you alternate ways to do things, if you dont have all the tools.
I cant wait to choose my next class!

reginah35
5/1/18

The class great. Nancy gave great instruction and was very patient. I will definitely take another class

paulat47
4/21/18

Absolutely LOVED this class!!! Nancy is an amazing teacher!!! She went through each step carefully as she demonstrated what to do, then gave me patient corrections when my technique was a bit off. Nancy's instruction also answered questions I had before I even knew what questions I needed to ask. That is the sign of a master teacher! I highly recommend this class and plan to take others. Thank you, Nancy!!!

cindia6
3/7/18

Nancy walks students through each step of the process from start to finish. She doesnt step in and take over when working at the bench, but guides you each step of the way so that you have the full experience from start to finish. Her instructions are clear, concise, and easy to follow. I left the class with some great additions to my jewelry box! Ill b taking more classes with her in the future!

amberr52
3/7/18

Everything that arrived was even more beautiful than the photos. Nancy is a talented designer and I am thrilled to have added some of her designs to my collection.

sherril34
1/19/18

I just finished my first class with Nancy and it was so much fun! (Notice my use of words, FIRST class, because I plan to have many more.) She is such a good teacher: informative, patient and so knowledgeable. It is a 2.5 hour drive for me, so it makes for a long day, but the class was definitely worth it. It will be hard to choose, which class to take next! Thanks Nancy!

sherryd42
1/14/18

Awesome experience! Expert instructor! Enjoyed working with different metals, techniques, and torches. Great way to learn how to set up your own bench/shop and organization of materials. Class instruction handout to take home with information all beginning jewelers need to know and understand. Being able to sit down in a shop with all the tools available let me know how much I want to set up my own shop. Plenty of light, comfort, laughter and genuine kindness. Looking forward to many more classes and friendship.

kellyh177
12/5/17

Nancy was very prompt when answering my questions about purchasing a gift certificate for her classes and immediately sent the beautifully crafted certificate to me once I did purchase it. Extremely happy.

nicoler131
10/14/17

The earrings are beautiful and shipped so fast! I look forward to buying more jewelry from Nancy Jackson Designs again!

christineh120
9/13/17

The swallowtail cuff is perfect. Nancy Jackson was very easy to work with, professional and personable.

christines141
9/5/17

The experience with Nancy was very enjoyable. She was very patient and kind. It was definitely a fun and rewarding experience and I've told many friends about her! Highly recommend!!!

robinf37
8/31/17

My class on argentium silver was educational and fun at the same time. Nancy is a fantastic teacher as well as an accomplished artist.

laurar134
8/11/17

I have learned so much in every class I have taken. I take Nancy's advice on which classes I am ready for and what order to take them in. I go with my mom and my 15 year old son. Nancy is great at creating pieces that Garrett can make and wear that are unique and different from what we make. I love the jewelry that we create and wear it all the time!

sharonb180
8/11/17

I have wanted to make jewelry for a number of years, but didn't know where to start. My daughter found Nancy, and we jumped in. I am hooked. Her instruction and guidance have allowed us to go home and design and make our own jewelry. We enjoyed her classes and have gained a good friend. We had such a good time!

judyd59
6/29/17

I took a class and made the leaf earrings and pendant. It was fun. Nancy is very patient and gives good instructions and pays close attention to make sure your piece is like you want. Highly recommend and I will be taking another!

debbiec116
6/25/17

I had been wanting to take a jewelry class for some time but was intimidated. As soon as I messaged Nancy, I was comfortable enough to schedule a class. I was not disappointed! Nancy is an excellent teacher!! I had a fun day, learned a lot and I have a beautiful piece of jewelry that I am proud to say that I made!! I'm already scheduling my next class.

amberh63
6/18/17

I took one of the basic classes from Nancy and was very impressed. First off, she is an excellent teacher. She is a very hands on instructor and her personality is friendly and warm; which made learning with her fun and relaxing. The amount of knowledge I gained was more than I expected. Wonderful experience! Needless to say...I signed up for another class!

vickit18
5/19/17

Wonder jewelry that is eye catching and unique!!! Custom pieces are available. All jewelry is crafted with the highest quality of materials.

donnac165
5/15/17

Nancy has beautifully designed handmade jewelry. She is such a lovely person to do business with. My order was processed quickly, communication was top notch, and the jewelry arrived in perfect condition.

nancyp113
4/1/17

I ordered the one bar -Argentium Silver necklace and absolutely love it! It's just the right length, simple yet elegant. I'll wear it often. Thanks Nancy

melissam178
3/14/17

A friend and I signed up for the beginner's class on a whim, and it was so much fun. Very informative and precise training. Nancy obviously knows what she is doing and has the tools and the knowledge to teach you what she knows. I had a really good time, and got a beautiful pair of earrings that nobody can believe I made!

sharona51
12/10/16

I absolutely love Nancy's jewelry and am often complemented when wearing her pieces. Her eye for creating unique designs amazes me and I love seeing what she has in store for her next projects.

Questions? Get answers from the Nancy Jackson Designs staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Nancy Jackson Designs