Review of NanakFlights

Tel: 1 (855) 722-9977
flightdeals@nanakflights.com

davidm1632
10/17/18

I travelled from India to Canada last year visa Eastern china booked through this crappy agency. I had a layover of 12 hours in Shanghai. As per airline rules agency can request airline for a hotel in case of long overlays like this. Despite multiple calls and emails agency showed ignorance to my request and I ended up spending 14 hours on shanghai airport.

arthurj20
2/24/17

Never replied when i reached out to them to find information for my flight, although i stated i was separated with my partner. Avoid them

rajs45
2/20/17

This is regarding Baljit Singh ( extension 153) has helped us to find the tickets to go to India. He spend lot of time and got us the tickets to our satisfaction. We are really happy and we do recommend our family and friends Nanak Flight. Thank you very much .

atiyak1
Atiya K.
11/30/16

The absolutely worst travel agency ever!!! DO NOT USE! so unprofessional, rude, no customer skills and will not answer anything you ask.

manmeetr
3/26/16

We buy tickets they too cheap and best deals n agent r helpful too

paulinak
12/5/14

Amazing travel agency!!! Very helpful and finds the best deals for the cheapest prices :)

I was honestly skeptical when skyscanner.ca suggested this travel agency, there wasn't many reviews written about it which made it harder to believe that I could get such a good deal for such a low price. I took the risk however, found out that they have an office in my city and dropped by to see how all this looked like. Turns out that I got a much better deal than my personal travel agent originally offered me, I was told that I would have to pay $2700 for a round trip from Toronto to France for a four day stay, turns out I ended up paying $1050, big difference? I think so!

From now on, this will be my go to whenever I want to travel anywhere :)
Thank you so much nanakflights.com!!!

Tip for consumers: I highly recommend this travel agency to anyone who is looking for a great deal for really cheap prices, very affordable :)

Questions? Get answers from the NanakFlights staff and other customers.

NanakFlights?