Review of Namefully

Tel: 1-800-972-1281
support@namefully.com

rk114
11/9/17

Tried to place an order but they continuously screwed it up.....have been trying for weeks to cancel this order and get credit refund...its like they disappeared!!!...Unable to contact via email, "fake" live chat, or "fake" phone call.....will never give up giving this company grief until I get a refund.

ss281
9/14/17

Total fraud, product ordered looks nothing like what's pictured online! Communication comes from a 3rd party in Israel with different name than Namefully (all in Hebrew), Still waiting on a refund! Stay Away!

marissad5
8/1/17

Ordered a personified necklace for my girlfriend for valentine's day should have recieved way in time for her present seeing how it was ordered beginning of January, didn't receive product until middle of march, was willing to let it slide because she liked it but now four months later the necklace has changed color and looks horrible. Do not buy, I spent money for a necklace that should have lasted not a lifetime but a while that she went from wearing every night out to now something that is a novelty because it looks like costume jewelry out of a change machine. VERY DISSATISFIED! WILL NOT BE A RECURRING CUSTOMER!

nahumg
5/31/17

low cheap quality, copies of other designers, they are based in israel but don't reveal it, stay away from this company

brittanys69
5/1/17

I wanted to write a follow up regarding my previous review on the "Namefully" site that is long over due... I did finally receive the necklace I had ordered and it was beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for. It did take much longer to receive the necklace than what was stated on the website. I'd say a couple of months is what to expect, possibly longer during holidays since it is hand made and shipped from Israel. The customer service like I stated in my other review was non-existent but they did eventually (weeks) get back to me letting me know they were working hard and it would ship out as soon as it was ready. Basically if using "Namefully" be PATIENT but it is worth it. Rating a 3 for customer service buteam 5 for how the necklace turned out.

helenal2
3/29/17

They took 2 months to send me a cheap product from China - charged me $24.95 for fast shipping - would not refund - not a US company - totally fake - should not be allowed to conduct business in our country
No customer service - everything is fake - run out of China

brittanys64
1/13/17

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! As stated by many, they are non-existent to deal with. I have called multiple times (No one ever answers) I've left a message each time with no call back. I have emailed and live chatted (that does not work) way too many times and no one ever contacts me back. I ordered January 2nd and chose the fastest shipping option and I'm just trying to figure out the status on my order. I'm posses to say the least. If it dean show in another week, I'm calling my bank as well to file whatever claim I need to because this company is ridiculoua. Never ever everrr again.

ryanc96
1/4/17

As many of the other reviews here have mentioned the unprofessionalism and lack of customer service with this company is astonishing. I placed an order 3 weeks ago and have not been able to get a hold of anybody to tell me where my order is. They offer live chat yet nobody is ever available. They do not reply to emails. Needless to say I've had enough and I will be calling my credit card company today to dispute.

alliec19
1/1/17

I ordered a gold chain that was shipped out November 17th. I email and call this company every other day it feels like. The business email is clearly just an automated reply. Not once have I spoke with anyone on the phone. This company is not professional and needs to get their act together. I was fooled. Anyways, my package has still not arrived. It is now January 1st. I paid over 100$ for this order. Never will I purchase here again.

aliced44
12/3/16

I ordered a necklace on November 2. It still has not arrived. I have called the company 3 times and no one answers their phones. I have left 3 voicemail messages and 3 email messages. Still no response. They charged my MC for over $300. What a sleazy company. I can't get any customer satisfaction. They may have gone out of business.

hildan7
3/14/16

Thank you Namefully! I will recommend you to all my friends! My daughter loves her birthday present!

dc108
2/14/16

Got a personalized two finger ring.
Great service, gorgeous products and fast (& free!) shipping.

virginias21
1/26/16

BEAUTIFUL necklace, looks much better than the picture. Very nice craftsmanship.
I highly appreciate the free shipping and the speed of delivery. 6 stars.

joreys
1/20/16

My boyfriend purchase this Carrie necklace as a birthday gift for me. it arrived after two months. and when we receive the package it was so disappointing that you would just want to throw it out on your window. it's a money wasted. the chain, the clasp and pendant are so thin that if you put just a little pressure on it would break down. Really disappointing!

Response from Emma B., Namefully Representative
Thank you for your reviews. Firstly we are sorry that there was a delay for your item to arrive and that you were not happy with the quality of the item. At Namefully we believe customer's satisfaction is our goal. We would be very happy to discuss this with you, so please contact our customer service team so we can find a solution for you. Thank you.
miket113
1/16/16

I ordered a necklace as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend during the last week in November. It didn't ship for almost 2 weeks. When I got my tracking number it looked weird so i contacted Customer Service and was told that my order was made in Israel and was being shipped from there. FRIGGIN ISRAEL! The excuse was that they make a better product than what can be made in the US. Do yourself a favor and buy locally and not from this site...it's a complete and utter rip off unless you're willing to wait 2-4 months to receive your order!

Response from Emma B., Namefully Representative
Thank you for you reviews. I am sorry you were disappointed with the purchase that you received. Your satisfaction is our goal and we really want to make this right for you. We would be very happy to speak with you outside of this review so we can find a satisfactory solution for you. Please contact our customer service team so they can provide further assistance. Thank you.
mc447
1/13/16

This company is the worst. Customer Service is impossible. I ordered a Carrie Necklace on December 2nd and till now i havent received it. I tried to contact customer services and no one has a response. I would never buy from this site ever again. Its better to through your money out of the window.

Response from Emma B., Namefully Representative
Thank you so much for your review. We are very sorry to hear that your order has not arrived yet. At Namefully we do our best to produce and distribute our products as efficiently as possible but occasionally shipping delays occur that are beyond our control. Since you have not received this since December 2nd we have reason to believe it has been lost in transit. We would be very happy to send you another necklace as a replacement, please contact our customer service team so they can provide you further assistance on this matter. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused during this time. Your order is of the highest priority and your satisfaction is our goal!
jenniferw127
1/11/16

Even though I waited till the last minute with my order as always :-).
I got a Carrie yellow gold necklace for my daughter. I looks really good and arrived on time.
I recommend this website/company.

mikek113
12/31/15

I ordered a yellow gold diamond shaped monogram necklace.

I had a business trip coming up so I contacted them and they upgraded my shipping. Eventually somehow my order got delayed by FedEx and I ended up leaving to Hong Kong without getting my order prior to my departure. Namefully's customer service reps literally jumped through hoops contacting FedEx to redirect the package accordingly. They were very responsive, professional and friendly.

I ended up receiving my order in Hong Kong. I looks great! I highly recommend this company. 5 stars both for the product and for the level of service.

Tip for consumers: The representative that was most in contact with me was Mara. She was great. If you end up contacting their customer care I recommend asking for her.

jamesp196
12/30/15

Arrived in 4 days to the UK, item as described, very nicely packed.
Will probably buy again next year.

Tip for consumers: IMO the birthstone is a great addition to the necklace. Adds color.

melissaj35
12/29/15

I ordered a necklace for my sister. It came right on time before Christmas and I was so excited. I got my sister the Arabic name necklace she had always wanted and she loved it. She wore it ONCE. Within one wear the necklace had bent in half and the clasp broke off making it unwearable. I then went to email namefully requesting a refund (also attached images of the damaged product) and they suggested for me to pay an extra 75$ for me to upgrade the horrible quality of their jewellery that they are selling. How AWFUL!!!! All they want is for you to pay more and more money!!! WOULD NOT recommend this website at ALL!!!

sofiac12
10/8/15

I purchase two Hebrew name necklaces. They helped me with finding the correct spelling for the names and they look great!

dariusr4
9/11/15

I have placed an order and was pleased how simple it was. Thankyou.

skylarc
9/1/15

"Great birthday gift
I got the gold plated Carrie style necklace for my little sister's bDay.
It looks great and of good quality, and most important - she loved it!"

janaf3
8/24/15

They don't answer phones, mails or chats
They disrespect their customers in every sense, it is amazing that I bought a necklace from them 4 months ago!!! They sent it misspelled!!! And they refuse to return my money. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!

alaynan
4/30/15

I wanted to get something special for my three nieces and they all love the acrylic name necklaces I bought them. I'm very happy with the selection of colors (Pink and Blue looks great), shipping time and cost. Kudos

Questions? Get answers from the Namefully staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Namefully