Nambla.org

Nambla.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nambla.org?

“Bad Pedophiles”

Ron S.
12/27/19

These people are truly awful. If any website should be shut down, it is this one. These people don't care about love or liberty as they may claim. They really are evil. I admit I tried to help them because I believed their talk, and I tried to help them because I disliked people like Bill O'Reilly, but I discovered that NAMBLA is not worthy of our time except to tell them where they can go. NAMBLA losers haven't accomplished anything in 40 years because they're arrogant jerks who don't even care about their own supporters. We're supposed to believe they care about children? I don't talk about what was said in private emails, but Eric Tazelaar has posted on a public forum in defense of child prostitution, so we know he cares about the right of desperately impoverished children to be exploited for his own sexual gratification, yet NAMBLA doesn't approve of your fetish or mine. NAMBLA is just several guys who post articles on a poorly maintained website. NAMBLA is dead. Goodbye NAMBLA.

rons338
Ron S.
December 27th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Nambla.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nambla.org?

Have a question about Nambla.org?