Review of Nailetc

1746 Junction Avenue
San Jose, California 95112, United States

jask9
8/28/15

I'm still waiting for my original order from 03/08 I was notified this was dispatched. What alarms me on 26/08 I was sent another email thanking for the same order and this is now dispatched. I will not recommend any to order from this company. I'm usually the type to complain but Iv sent numerous emails for them to contact me back.

gatet
4/3/13

I ordered a few nail polishes from this site.
2 Of my china glaze polishes came half empty.

The other polishes I got had dry patches of polish as if someone had tried them on before it got to me. I paid the same amount I could have got from eBay.

The service is really bad too because they forgot to pack 1 bottle for me.
So I emailed them about it. They asked me if I wanted to get it sent out to me I responded Yes right away cus I already paid for shipping I want my products. But I had no response after that I even sent a follow up email asking if they can't send me the polish just transfer the money back to me still no response.

So nail polish lovers out there watch out its a very dodgy and unprofessional website you might as well buy it on eBay to spare yourself some time, troubles and disappointment.

Questions? Get answers from the Nailetc staff and other customers.

Nailetc?