Review of Nadinewest

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

leanns7
5/16/18
• Updated review

This is a joke. The clothes are over priced and the style profiles are completely ignored. You can look up the tags of the brands yourself and find the real store where they go much cheaper for. Their jewelry is like dollar tree kid style which they have the nerve to charge 15-30 dollars for. I only kept two of the items out of five that they send me. My total should not have have reached over a 100 for these. Here are my screenshots as proof. My next order was also fraudulent. I am so mad. I want a refund. I am canceling immediately. I am glad I put the subscription on hold because I want nothing to do with this company anymore. [I had no option to actually pause it unlike their FAQ stated. So now all my account history will be gone, but I don't care. This site isn't worth it.]

update: The company told me I had returned it past the date, but they still refunded me for the extra clothing I was charged. This would not be a problem if their packages arrived on the time like they say they would. ,The site failed to recognize my address. I was having the packages sent to a relative, which makes reviewing them early harder. Since there's no way to actually pause payment, only postpone it to a later date, I must cancel. I should just be able to message them back whenever I want more shipments again.

“Money Stolen - Charged Extra for Clothes Not Kept”
5/16/18
• Previous review

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money on them. They're not worth it. Just a rip off and scam.

Questions? Get answers from the Nadinewest staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Nadinewest