N.exchange

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.3 / 5

N.exchange has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate N.exchange?

“N. Exchange is a terrible service”

Maxim K.
7/25/20

Worst exchanger of all. I have never met such disrespect and impudence. The transfer took a very long time due to the low indicated commission - and they kept saying that the problem was in the ETH network. I left a fair review about this exchanger and forgot about them. But here yesterday I saw a letter in the mail with the approximate content "we will send you $ 20 in the equivalent of ETH, and you delete or correct reviews." Can you imagine? I was shocked by what I read. And here is my second review. 0/10. The delay was too long, well this is the tip of the iceberg. The "competence" of the employees and the service itself is off the charts, they sent funds to the wrong number initially, and also with a low commission, and I was told that there were problems in the ETH network. All the help is their words that the ETH network is overloaded. Here is the letter they wrote to me. Do you think this is normal?

maximk21
July 25th, 2020

Here is the letter they wrote to me. Do you think this is normal?

Questions? Get answers from the N.exchange staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about N.exchange?

Have a question about N.exchange?