Review of N-theme

Tel: (972) 7233440

sandhyal1
Sandhya L.
6/29/17

Annoying that I had to register in the site and then had to enter similar details into the billing information, especially when the cost was $*.** and the information could have been carried through from the registration details. And then I have to enter name and email address again for the feedback. Three times of the same info is too much.

laszlol4
Laszlo L.
6/29/17

Thanks, everything was fine, my only concern was that it was not clear if and how can I get an invoice addressed to my company.

chuckl30
Chuck L.
6/29/17

Outstanding theme, I love it. Thank you so much for the free upgrade, awesome company and themes. Highly recommended!! 5+

carolc248
Carol C.
6/29/17

I ordered a theme first time & I registered first time. During ordering I don't understand that my theme will be in Downloadable products in my Account. On this step it isn't clear for me!

stephenh219
Stephen H.
6/29/17

I ordered first time & I registered first time. It isn't clear for me, that my theme I can download in Downloadable products in my account!

maryl346
Mary L.
6/29/17

password reset link not working - it took 24 hours to get new password. Other than that - very satisfied.

ernestos12
Ernesto S.
6/29/17

bought the amazon sidebar plugin and installed. it does not show at all nor there are any instructions how to make it work.

chrisk222
Chris K.
6/29/17

I wish there were six stars so I could click them. We work with nop plugins and themes from various sources every day. I had a problem (user error!) and Alex patiently and thoroughly walked me through the process. Thanks guys for your professionalism. I will be a return customer for sure!

michaelf304
Michael F.
6/29/17

There's absolutely NO DOCUMENTATION! And, what's worse, when I attempt to edit the input using HTML tags within the configuration screen, the slider totally breaks. Which means that the product is IMPOSSIBLE TO USE!!! Who's running the QA department over there? Anyone? If I don't get a full set of documentation proving that this product can be customized differently than the way it looks when first installed, you bet I'll be asking for a full refund and giving bad reviews, etc.

mikem660
Mike M.
6/29/17

Checkout is not optimized. Asking for gender and DOB. you sell NOP themes, you should update your site a bit and not just use the standard forms from NOP.

denize3
Deniz E.
6/29/17

I purchased Photo Theme from N-Theme. Their support started before the buying process and they answered my millions of questions.

The theme is simply superb! Every plug-in can be installed easily ans works without any problem.

N-Theme's customer support is one of the best in the internet world.

Are you thinking of buying a product from N-Theme? Then make sure, you are on the right place.

Thanks for everything. You are the best.

277 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the N-theme staff and other customers.

N-theme?