Review of Myworld.ebay

San Jose, California 95125, United States
Tel: 3066698319234

dianec104
9/20/17

would like to buy 2 more dog show suits Violet and a pretty sky blue in color size 10 Le suit or Tahari for a lady brought off this company before and was very happy

lisar16
10/29/12

This ebay seller russmay sold me a diamond bracelet ($375) and I returned it for a refund. She refused my refund and then sold & shipped the bracelet to someone else. She collected full price plus shipping from both of us for this 1 item and still refused my refund. I have filed criminal charges for petty larceny and am also filing in small claims court.

If you choose to buy jewelry on ebay, save yourself from fraud and theft and do not buy from ebay seller russmay. Russmay is an ebay nightmare who also engages in feedback extortion. I was a fool to buy 3 items from her!! She agreed to send my items back to me if I changed my feedback to positive and then she sold one of them in another auction! I did receive 2 of the 3 items back and am reselling them due to their bad energy for me.

Don't make the same mistake I did! Check my feedback on her ebay seller's feedback page for Sept 2012 - I am tahoeangels- the first buyer of the 14k diamond tennis bracelet for $375 (plus shipping). I have had over 8 years of 100% positive buying experience on ebay until I met this seller, who has now gotten my account suspended because I named her publicly and that was against ebay policy. (How can you not name someone publicly when you file criminal charges and sue them?) Oh well, I was done with ineffective, inefficient ebay anyway after they could not do a thing to help resolve this loophole for blatant fraud. I have wasted a lot of precious time and it stinks that I have to spend anymore in court! Beware of online thieves & liars & always use a credit card through PayPal if you must use Paypal. Good luck-stay safe!

abdulr1
6/1/11

TLC NM LLC.
Address is 721 25-th av.NE Rio Rancho NM,87144
(800) 946-9031 ext.1

This company is a scam. It advertises on Ebay for foreclosed houses mainly in Detroit. He is listed under eBay at:

http://myworld.ebay.com/arnasg/?_trksid=p4340.l2559 and his reputation there is NOT good, some even refer him as a scammer. I have personally tired to purchase a home from him and he was NOT able to fulfill the terms of Purchase Agreement as of May 30, 2011 TLC LLC offer property with Warranty Deeds, however he is not able to issue warrant deeds because all of his properties have back taxes which are liens. He has refused to refund my Earnest Deposit as of June 2, 2011 and we are now seeking legal damages against this company as well as making other people away of his business practices.

Give him a call and let him know you read about his business practices on sitejabber.com

desreg
2/3/11

Absolutely wonderful service! Quick response, follow up on emails, shipping, etc. Product in sealed box, exactly as ordered. Great site, great service!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Myworld.ebay staff and other customers.

Myworld.ebay?