Review of Mytunez.biz

Mytunez.biz reviews

brianb36
4/13/12

I never received the product and never got a response from a human being via email or phone call when i followed up on the status of my order. This is a sham. Don't use the website.

jessicap7
10/17/11

Oh my goodness I am so upset right now!! They ruined my Childs 5th birthday! I ordered her a birthday CD on 10/7 for her birthday tomorrow on 10/18.. I have been billed 10/7 for 4-6 day shipping and still haven't recieved CD! The confirmation number pulls up my order on the site and it STILL shows a blank ship date & track order. I called company the day of order because I forgot to put on a discount code & it repeatedly says "no one is available to take your call right now" after you choose a prompt.. Any prompt you chOose says the same thing. I have called almost everyday since 10/7 and got the same thing.. Left 2-3 messages & an email & NO response!!!! Her birthday is tomorrow & there goes her main gift I bought to go with her cd player.. IF I even receive this item it won't be her birthday anymore! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!! I'd like to see if anyone who reviewed before me ever did get the product??? angellsgirl @ hotmail . Com

joannep2
7/2/11

I ordered a stuffed panda bear that sings A Happy Birthday song for my grandson, sounded like a great idea. I placed my order on 5/23 & my credit card was billed 5/23; today is 7/2 and I have not received any information other than the order confirmation. On three varied days of the week, I have tried to make contact via phone using the Toll Free: +1.888.606.0808 # provided; After not reaching any person nine times, I left a voice mail. I tried to contact them using their contact site of their web page, NO RESPONSE. STAY AWAY! Now I'll have to go through my credit card company to receive a credit and they'll do the research.

hollyl
3/23/09

don't trust this website - In december I wanted to buy a Teddy Bear for my daughter with a very specific song that she loves. mytunez.biz offers this personalized teddy bear with this specific Wake up song. I was so happy!! So I ordered the teddy bear. My first complaint was that the website said Guaranteed to receive by Christmas. Of course the teddy did not arrive by christmas. When the Teddy Bear finally arrived it did not have the right song programed on it. I tried to contact the company for days(by email and by telephone) finally they wrote me back several days later, explaining that the machine that programs this specific song was broken. If they knew it was broken then why didn't they tell me that this song was unavailabel instead of sending me some song I'd never heard of.
They told me that they would send me the right song as soon as it was available.It has been over 3 months and I still have not received the right song. But still to this day you can go to the website and order this teddy Bear with this specific Wake up song, This website lies where is says Satisfaction Garanteed. Do not trust this Webite, they are dishonest, unproffesional, and LIARS!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Mytunez.biz staff and other customers.

Mytunez.biz?