Review of MyStreetLink

MyStreetLinkimage coming soon
mystreetlink.co.uk

tonyf105
7/30/18

Has the Admin no knowledge at all regarding IP addresses . Dynamic is common on mobiles. Changing at regular or irregular intervals. And consistently showing as a different area. I checked my IP address today. It was different to yesterday and recorded a town I have never visited. Think he needs an education in the basics .

deirdrem23
7/29/18

Administrator makes bizarre accusations. I joined and started to settle in when the administrator contacted me and said my IP address was in another county. And that I actually resided at 2 addresses nowhere near where I actually live. He even then went on to tell me places where this IP address had confirmed to him I was which were over 30 miles away from where I was sitting at a local club that day. Amazing. Bewildering and totally bizarre. I am now banned evidently . Probably for the best if genuine members are treated like this. Incredible.

charliem68
3/29/18

A very amateur effort. The site itself is technically poor with limited functionality. Serves more as a basic internet chat room than a community site, with the admin himself being a dominant and at times, defensive, contributer. Once you join the site there is no way to leave. Would not recommend.

charlesc154
3/18/18

See reviews for Mystreetlink.com. As a limited company, they now have to provide accounts. They are still causing trouble on Kahuti where they are signing up to cause trouble. They are a very sad bunch.

Questions? Get answers from the MyStreetLink staff and other customers.

MyStreetLink?