This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

MyStreetLink

MyStreetLink has a consumer rating of 1.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MyStreetLink also ranks 163rd among Social Network sites.

How would you rate MyStreetLink?

“Would not recommend”

Kevin J.
3/29/18

A very amateur effort. The site itself is technically poor with limited functionality. Serves more as a basic internet chat room than a community site, with the admin himself being a dominant and at times, defensive, contributer. Once you join the site there is no way to leave. Would not recommend.

charliem68
March 29th, 2018
tonyf105
July 30th, 2018
Has the Admin no knowledge at all regarding IP addresses . Dynamic is common on mobiles. Changing at regular or irregular intervals. And consistently showing as a different area. I checked my IP address today. It was different to yesterday and recorded a town I have never visited. Think he needs an education in the basics .
deirdrem23
July 29th, 2018
Administrator makes bizarre accusations. I joined and started to settle in when the administrator contacted me and said my IP address was in another county. And that I actually resided at 2 addresses nowhere near where I actually live. He even then went on to tell me places where this IP address had confirmed to him I was which were over 30 miles away from where I was sitting at a local club that day. Amazing. Bewildering and totally bizarre. I am now banned evidently . Probably for the best if genuine members are treated like this. Incredible.
charlesc154
March 18th, 2018
See reviews for Mystreetlink.com. As a limited company, they now have to provide accounts. They are still causing trouble on Kahuti where they are signing up to cause trouble. They are a very sad bunch.

Questions? Get answers from the MyStreetLink staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyStreetLink?

Have a question about MyStreetLink?