This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Myspecialgift.co

Myspecialgift.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Myspecialgift.co?

“It's been two months.”

Madeline P.
10/23/19

The order said 7-30 business days and it has been two months. On the 31st day I sent an email and didn't hear back from them. A few more emails and still no response. What a horrible company. This is absurd. I was going to gift the item to my best friend, but now that plan is screwed thanks to this awful company.

madelinep26
October 23rd, 2019

I believe it is a scam because I have not been able to talk to anyone nor have I been able to track my order

By Madeline P.

Extremely difficult.............. ........

By Madeline P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Myspecialgift.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Myspecialgift.co?

Have a question about Myspecialgift.co?