myselections.in

myselections.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. myselections.in also ranks 39th among Wholesale sites.

How would you rate myselections.in?

“I love to shopping on my selections”

manjunath L.
8/21/16

I love to shopping on my selections.I order the many product on my selections. my selections give simple and beautiful impressive application to order the product.easily u can find styles designs fit comfort colour. thousands of brand at very affordable price. I got delivery on time genuine product. its very good fashion site to shopping fashionable branded products with offer and discount.i am enjoying their nice trendy clothes I am regularly shopper on my selections it really awesome.

manjunathl
August 21st, 2016
umaa
July 26th, 2016
i used the my selections app on my phone.. as my friend suggested me to use that. i found the app is really good and ordered a black gown from my selections.. i am very much satisfied with their services and the quality of the fabric is very good and very much happy that i got which i saw on my selections.. good to use.. affordable, quality product and deliverable on time..
nandithan
March 5th, 2016
Verified purchase
Love my selections

Questions? Get answers from the myselections.in staff and other customers.

My selections is a fashion E-commerce Company based India. personalized shopping experience to Indian shoppers and help them look good, founded on 2015.

mohithn
Mohith N.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about myselections.in?

Have a question about myselections.in?