MyPrinterShop.ca

MyPrinterShop.ca has a consumer rating of 4.62 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MyPrinterShop.ca also ranks 19th among Printing sites.

How would you rate MyPrinterShop.ca?

“Excellent colours! Great Prices! My Printershop is a Five Star business!”

Harry B.
2/19/19

The orders are always there the next day. My HP Officejet 6700 works perfect with the Printershop Cartridges. I have been using them for 4 years and never had any problems! Highly Recommended! Harry Bardoel

“Defective product”

Jonathan M.
5/14/20

Sent me printer cartridges that didn't work. Made me pay for return shipping and a "restocking fee"

jimj116
April 13th, 2017
I am amazed by the wonderful service of this company. I ordered toner online and received it promptly but both of the two cartridges I bought caused paper jams. I thought I was out 60 bucks but wrote them an email anyway and, to my surprise, they responded swiftly and effectively. As soon as it was clear that my toner cartridges wouldn't work, they sent me two replacements that worked perfectly within 24hrs. Wow! I always thought the internet was a place to go to get screwed over, I never expected to find a company that cares.

Questions? Get answers from the MyPrinterShop.ca staff and other customers.

My Printer Shop offers competitive and affordable prices for Canadian students, families and businesses wishing to purchase compatible and OEM toners, toners cartridges, ink cartridges, ink jets and more.

With warehouses in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal, we are able to provide superior levels of customer service. Most of our customers no longer have to wait up to one week to receive the order. 95% of our orders are processed and delivered to our customers within 1 business day.

To better assist our customer, we have included all consumer details in the product descriptions as well. There are no hidden costs or fees associated with buying printer accessories such as printer ink, toner cartridge, ink and inkjet on our website and with our company. Our goal is to ultimately provide services that are self-effacing, truthful, straight-forward and to the point.

All of our products do come with a lifetime warranty. We will replace any products which are not properly working or wrongly shipped. We can be reached at our daytime phone number (514) 312-5949 and by email at info@myprintershop.ca.

Satisfaction is guaranteed!!

Business History

In business since 2006

arield11
Ariel D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyPrinterShop.ca?

Have a question about MyPrinterShop.ca?