My Perfect Resume reviews

customerservice@myperfectresume.com

1,248 reviews with 5 stars

susane242
7/15/19

Then Representative was able to fix my problem very quickly and easily. She was pleasant and professional.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Susan, thanks for taking out the time to shout out our awesome customer service agent! We greatly appreciate it and we're glad your situation was quickly and smoothly resolved!
maggieb81
7/3/19

I had weird charges on my bank account and Monica helped me figure out that I had rolled over from the free trial to charges even though I couldn't figure out my account login and all I had to go by was my name and my debit card. She was so polite and made sure to let me know if there was a wait time on certain processes, so I didn't have to constantly sit at my computer and could work on other stuff wile waiting; Overall, she's great <3 If she hasn't gotten a raise this year, give her one. Heck, even if she had a raise, give her another for being awesome XD

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Maggie,

Thank you so much for sharing the great feedback about Monica! For a situation that could've gone sour, we're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with her and we'll be sure to pass along your recommendation for her raise to HR! :-)
kalvenh
6/24/19

Ron was very nice and was a great help. Deserves to be known for his great work ethic and friendliness

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thank you so much Kalven! We take great pride in our agents and we are so happy to hear that Ron was all that you could ask for in customer service!
tinag295
6/17/19

Gary went above and beyond for me. He made my day. Thank you so much for the excellent service. I am positive in finding a permanent job with your resume service. Sincerely Tina

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thanks Tina! We love it when our customers feel like the exchange with our agents goes beyond a mere customer service transaction and we thank you for recognizing Gary going above and beyond! We wish you all the best in your job search and we too are positive that you'll find the permanent post that you're looking for!
addieh21
6/14/19

Agent really was knowledgeable on the info she was giving. Even though I was cancelling my account the agent still stayed pleasant throughout the phone call. Biggest sweetheart!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Addie, we're certainly sad to see you go, but we truly appreciate you sharing your positive exchange with us!
kristar29
6/14/19

Andres badge number 735. Was very empathetic to me on my job search journey. Forgetting that I signed up for the program. I asked for a refund and to cancel. after talking to Andres. He educated me on all the useful tools that the program had to offer. He was very polite and encouraging. Thanks Andres for all the help! I appreciate it!!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Krista,

We're so happy to hear that Andres added that extra human touch to your call. We genuinely do care about our customers landing the position they want and we wish you all the best in finding yours!
tiffanyt99
6/14/19

Ron had outstanding Customer Service Skills. He went through loops to resolve my issue. Ron is a great asset to the company and just for that I'll use you guys in the future with referrals.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
We appreciate the shout-out and the referrals Tiffany! Thank you for taking out the time to recognize Ron's outstanding customer service!
sergiog64
6/13/19

Hi, thanks to my perfect resume I could convince my current employer that I was the right choice for the company, and already have 3 weeks working for this company.
If I' d have to file another resume, I'd definitely be back to my perfect resume

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Congratulations on your new position Sergio! We love to hear these kinds of success stories and we're so glad that we were able to help! :-)
christineg234
6/13/19

I was unable to use my debt card on the website so I called customer service for help. Ted was awesome, I was able to make my payment, he explained all of the different features available, which was great. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to talk to someone that genuinely cares about the client. He gets an A+ in my book

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Christine,

We appreciate you taking out the time to comment on the warm customer service experience you had with Ted! We certainly are proud of our agents and we're pleased to hear that you were too!
ashleyh355
6/10/19

Andrew assisted me with lowering my subscription since I always cancel and come back. He is an amazing CSR and you should be lucky to have him.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thanks so much Ashley for leaving the positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you're still with us and that it's because of Andrew's amazing customer service!
jonathanc299
6/9/19

David was very efficient and thorough. I called knowing nothing and by then end of the call I was very satisfied and all my questions were answered.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
That's what we like to hear Jonathan! Thanks for taking out the time to give David a shout-out on his efficiency and thoroughness!
tammym279
6/6/19

She was kind and helpful. I was extremely frustrated and she listened to my concerns and was able to intervene and fix things appropriately.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Tammy, we truly thank you for taking out the time to share the positive exchange that you had with Sandy. We genuinely care about our customers and we're glad to know that she was able to ease your frustrations!
maryr549
6/4/19

Great person great work polite helpful and and such a great company thank you very much I gave you 5 stars but you deserve a lot more

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Wow Mary! Your positive feedback really touched us! Thank you so much for taking the time to articulate what we strive to give all of our customers on a daily basis and for the 5+ star review!
kelliem38
Kellie M.
6/3/19

Myperfectresume helped me out immensely. Understanding of my financial situation and accommodated a new lower monthly rate for me to continue through their service and get the best value. Very happy with the serviced I received and a great product that landed me an interview! Thank you Myperfectresume!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Congratulations on your interview Kellie! We wish you all the best and greatly appreciate you sharing your positive experience with us. We especially love hearing from our loyal customers like you!
anthonym572
5/30/19

Myperfectresume went above and beyond and corrected the situation really happy with their service and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thanks for the recommendation Anthony! :-)
glyndab10
5/29/19

I was very happy with the way my questions and problems were handled. They went way above my expectation.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thank you Glynda for your kind words! It really makes us happy to know that we went beyond your expectations!
mishaj2
5/29/19

Victor was a pleasure literally from the very beginning of the phone call to the end...he is super courteous and has the best manners...on top of keeping me as a customer and rectifying the situation!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thank you for the shout-out Misha! We're glad to hear that Victor was able to help you rectify your problem and that you're still one of our loyal customers! :-)
katarienat
5/29/19

My favorite part about the resume builder is the part where I typed in my job title, and all the skills to the job popped up with it. They were all typed in professional sentences. I didn't even have to type them myself, I could just add them to the description. But the most important part, was the customer service. I no longer needed the resume builder. So I called to cancel my subscription. I talked to a man named Gary. He was so helpful, & very sweet. I hope everyone gets a chance to speak with Gary. He's very good at his job.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Wow Katariena! We really appreciate you taking out the time to rave about us! We love to hear positive feedback not only about our product, but also about our great customer service agents like Gary! Thank you for sweet review!
colonellm
5/24/19

The agent was courteous and explained everything perfectly.Her service was excellent She was very helpful

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thank you Colonell for recognizing the greatness of our agents! We always strive to provide our customers with the type of experience you had and we're grateful that you took the time out to share your positive interaction with us!
nijahv
5/20/19

I did end up cancelling but the rep was great at explaining all the services that I had paid for and how I could benefit if I kept them.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
We'll definitely miss you Nijah, but we do appreciate you taking out the time to recognize our agent! Thank you!
kellys474
5/20/19

I had a very pleasant experience with him. I told him I called to cancel many times and he still tried to boost sales. As a manager in customer service I appreciate this and feel he should get a raise for his great efforts. I did not continue my subscription because I only planned on having it for a little while. Thank you for your site to help me build a better resume.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Kelly, we're glad to hear that we could help you build a better resume! Thank you for being patient with our agent as he tried to explore all options for you. We're sad to see you go, but we thank you for sharing your pleasant experience!
mardym
5/17/19

I approve of their services. The interface is well arranged and user-friendly. I just love the concept, simply put: you search for the proper category (skills, jobs, etc.) and you're given hints about possible criteria that matches what you are looking for or want to include in your resume, in relation to the job prospect...and then, you get to add those interchangeable related functions in proper bullet-format. That's it, a no-brainer; it cuts down on time and gets you building a resume + cover letter as soon as necessary.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Mardy, we're thrilled to hear that you found our resume builder so handy and user-friendly! Thank you for sharing, in detail, how functional and practical our site truly is. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and we're certainly pleased to know that we have your approval!
marysols
5/15/19

Above average, I am very satisfied with my experience at "my perfect resume" and plan on remaining a customer.

Response from Brandice W., My Perfect Resume Representative
We're elated to have you as a loyal customer Marysol! Thank you for the positive feedback and we will be sure to continue providing you with our top-notch customer service!
annel227
5/15/19

Bill was so helpful and nice!!! He helped me out and i really liked talking to him :) if you can tell bill, please tell him thank you and i hope he has a wonderful day!!! After being so sick for the last week or so it made my day!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Anne, thank you so much for raving about Bill! Knowing that your interaction with Bill made your day makes our day and we will be sure to let him know!
malisag
5/15/19

I had the pleasure to speak with Ms. Crystal, 5/13/19. She was able to help me decide that I needed to keep my perfect resume for a little while longer. I am keeping for a while. What she said made perfect sense to me. I am still actively looking for work in the Administration field. Everyone should take lesson from Crystal. Thank you so much.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thanks Malissa! We are truly grateful for your positive feedback on your interaction with Crystal! It makes us very happy to know that you've decided to stay with us during your active employment search and we wish you all the best in landing the job you're seeking!

UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS TAKEN. $24.95 a month, EVERY month. Check your credit card companys protection plan and report them. You may not be liable for unauthorized charges and services not rendered. Also report misleading and false promises such as them telling you the charges will stop. REPORT THEM TO YOUR STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE! For newbies to the site... they will be so sweet and kind and tell you they will cancel. They will not. TAKE ACTION! The positive reviews are not from real customers.

By Cher M.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hello, Falicia - If you cancel your account and receive an email confirming the cancellation there's no way for us to charge your credit card for our monthly subscription.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the My Perfect Resume staff and other customers.

My Perfect Resume?