My Perfect Resume reviews

customerservice@myperfectresume.com

1,213 reviews with 5 stars

mirandak30
4/15/19

The phone was picked up promptly than I expected when I called customer's service. Great resource to sharpen up your resume in no time. Will definitely recommend using this service!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thanks for recommending us and for sharing the love, Miranda! It’s awesome to know how pleased you are with how your resume turned out. We’re happy to help!
dequincea
4/15/19

Susana helped me find a better way to go about my financial situation with the account. I could not afford the subscription but still wanted to use the service. She helped me find a alternative to help with both. Thank you!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
You're welcome always, DeQuince! We're excited to hear that Susana was able to help you with a more affordable pricing option, it is our passion to provide people with the tools & tips they need to land the job of their dreams. If you ever need any help in the future, please let us know.
tyget
4/15/19

She was great at explaining other options and services the company provided that I could use in the future.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Tyge -

It's great to know that our agent was informative about our services, we're always here for you!
tonyap32
4/12/19

The site is very easy to navigate through very user-friendly. A resume is professionally done with lots of eye appeal. Customer service is very knowledgeable and fast to help. Always been a pleasure to deal with customer service.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Tonya -

We love to hear that you’re pleased with your resume and that you found that navigating our site was easy, we truly hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you want.
nathank110
4/8/19

So I just recently been doing a full check of my finances and I noticed that for the past couple of months I've been getting charged $25; I realized that I signed up for My Perfect Resume's trial version back in February. I'm kinda strapped for cash right now, so I called to cancel my subscription and see if it's possible to get a refund as I had not been using their services. The guy I talked to, Roman, was absolutely helpful and understanding of my situation, and went above and beyond what I had asked for. Not only was he able to help refund my charges, but also gave me some pointers as I continue my job search.
Needless to say, it was a smooth and incredible helpful time.
10/10, would definitely use again.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Nathan -

We’re beyond thrilled to hear that Roman was able to assist you with your refund request and was able to provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know all of your positive feedback. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.
mehrdadh1
4/5/19

Just try the features of the website and find yourself in your upcoming career.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
You're very welcome! That’s what we like to hear :)
We’re always here to help whenever you need us!
rhondac102
4/4/19

I called customer service and Mr Ruiz was my representative. He had such an outstanding personality, his voice was confident, he was knowledgeable and concerned about me. What a wonderful experience! I've never felt so taken care of in my life! He deserves a promotion and a raise.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Rhonda -

We are excited to hear that our agent Ruiz was outstanding, knowledgeable and concerned for you. Hearing from happy customers like you makes us feel great, If you need further help, get in touch at any time!
madisono5
4/2/19

Thank you so much for the excellent customer service provided by Ariel Cordero! He was able to answer my questions quickly and assist me with solving the issue at hand.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Madison -

You're very welcome! We're happy to hear that Ariel was able to answer all of your questions quickly and solved your issue. If you ever need any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
pedrog115
3/26/19

This was great telephone experience from an on line service. I have had lots of bad experiences in contacting customer service on the web, but with you it was a pleasure for sure. Thank you Ronny Sanchez, for being so patient, and for delivering a great business impression.

Tip for consumers: They should be encorage to call and talk with your CS agents. If they are as cordually receprtive as the one I got, they wiil be delighted they called.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Pedro -

We’re beyond proud to know that our agent Ronny was able to deliver a great impression and that you were pleased with our services. If you need anything in the future, please get in touch at any time.
shanequas2
3/25/19

Thanks for being quick and straight to the point. Also, thanks for being understanding that my voice is hoarse.
Have a blessed day!!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Shanequa -

You're very welcome! Thank you for sharing your feedback and rating us with a 5-star review!
jayh337
3/25/19

I was able to put a resume together easily and with a lot of good info, well organized. The service did a good job of attractively organizing the resume as well.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Jay -

We're glad to hear that you found our service easy to use & organized. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you deserve. :)
rosariod14
3/22/19

Humberto Coto, was very helpful and took the time to explain extra services.
I wanted to cancel, but he did explain other benefits.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Rosario -

Thank you for sharing your experience with Humberto. We're excited to hear that he was very helpful as well as took the time to explain all of our products and services, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
tiarap7
3/21/19

I tried MyPerfectResume once before and loved the ease of the website and templates offered. I ended up cancelling because I was successfully hired at the job I applied for & felt that I no longer needed the service.

I liked MyPerfectResume so much that I came back! I highly recommend if you're looking for a professional yet unique way to have your experiences and skill set stand out to your next employer(s). If you have any questions at all, their customer service team is absolutely wonderful and help will work with you to accommodate the needs at hand.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Tiara -

We appreciate the positive feedback and we’re glad we were able to help you in your job search. Congrats on the new job btw! :)
aprils238
3/17/19

I usually don't pay for my resumes I get it done for free but I decided to try this out because I notice how convenient it was. I love how It gave you examples on what to write, making it sound very professional and I loved how quick and easy it was. I will definitely be using this again. Thank you

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, April -

You're very welcome, and we're so happy to hear that you found it quick and easy to use!
We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire. Best of luck!
sukeea
3/15/19

Very useful website easy to use and create professional quality resume. The cancellation process is an easy. However my service rep Josiah was quite helpful and efficient with providing new promotional offers. I'm thinking on reconsidering subscribing to the new promotions..

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Sukee -

Reviews like this really make our day!
Thank you for trusting us with your resume. We’re beyond thrilled to hear that our agent Josiah was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your comments.
annab494
3/14/19

Easy to follow, straightforward way to create a modern resume. I got hired quickly, should have cancelled sooner, but overall, cancellation was simple. I was complimented on the great layout of my resume, and I think it was money well spent.
Sally, representative #1035, was very kind, professional, and helpful when I got to cancellation.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Anna -

Congrats on the new job!
We appreciate the positive feedback about our resume builder and we’re glad we were able to help you in your job search. Best of luck on your first day!
tinad157
3/14/19

I had a miscommunication error in signing up and Ronald (#944) allowed me to explain and corrected the situation right away. The service also did a great job on my new resume!! It looks great!!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Tina -

Thank you for sharing your feedback about our agent Ronald. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
melob1
3/11/19

Sergio Munoz help me reconsider my refund idea. He gave me the choice of half a refund, but half a price membership. It was just to good of a price. So, I ended it purchasing it.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Melo -

Way to make our day! Reviews like yours keep us going. :)
Thank you for sharing your experience with Sergio! Our Customer Service Team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, please let us know!
kristym70
3/11/19

Sarah was nothing but helpful and kind to me. She provided such great service and seemed genuinely interested in what my problem was.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Kristy -

We’re beyond thrilled to hear that our agent Sarah was able to help you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let her know your comments.
tylerp77
3/11/19

The service was a great help to me in building my resume. David in customer service was a great help. Will recommend to friends and co-workers.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Tyler:

Thank you for sharing your experience with our agent David. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
tinas283
3/4/19

My new resume was completed quickly utilizing the guided process. It was a perfect representation of me on paper. It landed me a job within a week. I wish I had known about it sooner.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Tina -

We're glad we were able to assist you in creating your resume and thrilled to hear it was a quick and painless process for you!
That's for what we strive for. Hope to see you return soon, Tina!
milesh47
2/27/19

Was only looking to have a single resume and not the full subscription and David helped me through it without a problem.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Miles:

Thank you for sharing your experience with David - we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach back out!
kylaa10
2/21/19

He's great very helpful and knowledgeable will be back. Been with my perfect resume for years and I'm very happy you guys offer these services it has made my job search fun unlike the rest. The cover letter services have also been amazing I was unaware of them until the agent on the phone told me about them. Very affordable because I'm a student I appreciate the rates.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Kyla:

Thank you for trusting us with your resumes and cover letters! We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
wendys265
2/20/19

I had a problem with my account, getting access to what I was paying for. Customer service was outstanding, got me access to my account and managed to decrease my subscription cost all in just a few minutes. Jerickson far exceeded my expectations. I also love the ability to change my resume format without having to retype everything every time.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Wendy:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jerickson. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
jackieb201
2/15/19

Nicholas was great - awesome customer service and very helpful with my concern today - went over and above to help! Thank you Nicolas :)

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Jackie:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Nicolas. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.

UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS TAKEN. $24.95 a month, EVERY month. Check your credit card companys protection plan and report them. You may not be liable for unauthorized charges and services not rendered. Also report misleading and false promises such as them telling you the charges will stop. REPORT THEM TO YOUR STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE! For newbies to the site... they will be so sweet and kind and tell you they will cancel. They will not. TAKE ACTION! The positive reviews are not from real customers.

By Cher M.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, Hinduja! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the My Perfect Resume staff and other customers.

My Perfect Resume?