Review of MyPerfectResume

customerservice@myperfectresume.com

1,189 reviews with 5 stars

jackieb201
2/15/19

Nicholas was great - awesome customer service and very helpful with my concern today - went over and above to help! Thank you Nicolas :)

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Jackie:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Nicolas. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
barucc
2/11/19

I work at a call center for State Farm so I know the struggle of dealing with hard headed/disrespectful people. The guy the guy that helped me Ariel Cordero from Costa Rica is a great example of costumer service. I hope he gets paid a good amount of money by this company because I know outsourcing is a good way to be cheap for companies in the US. Anyways this guy was awesome.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Baruc:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Ariel, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
cynthiao30
2/6/19

He helped me resolve the miscommunication. He also asked alot of questions and was very nice.. He made sure i wasnt on hold to long bye asking questions witch is great.. I think we solved the problem... And he help me get my refund back

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Cynthia:

Way to make our day, reviews like yours keep us going. Our Customer Service Agents are always here for you, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
melodies10
1/30/19

my perfect resume is user friendly! customer service is perfect! I recently had to contact customer service and i was extremely impressed with the professional, friendly, informative and prompt responses. Thank you Lenni for assitance!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Melodie:

You're very welcome! Thank you for sharing your experience! Our Customer Service Team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
brendal192
1/30/19

I had to call customer service today and cancel my subscription to MyPerfectResume.com due to some personal issues that led to me leaving the world of employment. I called in and I spoke with Armando Campos. He was very personable and very helpful. He explained all the benefits of having their service and offered me a few different discount options to see if they'd help alleviate the economic situation I'm in due to my unemployment but I explained that it might be some time before I can search for employment again. I will definitely sign back up for MyPerfectResume.com when I'm ready to start applying for new jobs. Armando definitely did his job (trying to retain the customer) but he was never pushy or forceful. I appreciated his help and give him very high marks! Having been a telephone customer service operator I'd like to thank Armando for going above and beyond and making my experience pleasant despite my cancellation and thanks for issuing me a refund.
Sincerely,

Brenda L Wood

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Brenda:

Reviews like this really make our day.
We’re thrilled to hear that Armando was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your positive comments.
johnp1249
1/26/19

I have spoken to two different people over the phone, and they were both very knowledgeable and willing to help. Lenny was the second conversation, and he did a wonderful job!

irenem110
1/26/19

I had a very positive experience in revising my resume. Marko was extremely helpful! I am very satisfied with this service.

jenniferj288
Jennifer J.
1/26/19

Juan listened attentively and made me feel he card about my circumstance. He was very clear on instructions to reaolvemy issue. I would use this site again if ever in the need because of the trust he instilled.

isaiahh18
1/24/19

I've been using My Perfect resume for over a year now with out a single problem. Ariel is a great customer service representative. Thanks,Isaiah Holloman.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Isaiah:

You're very welcome! Thank you for sharing your experience with Ariel. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
theresar84
1/24/19

Perfect Resume was excellent in helping me transition my experience in military to a civilian resume. Great customer service experience on the phone

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Theresa:

Thank you for taking some time to review us!
We love to hear from our customers as it provides us with valuable feedback that helps us serve customers like you better.
crystalh141
1/18/19

Wonderful tool. Sam did an amazing job answering my questions and offering other services to accommodate my needs. Thank you!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Crystal:

You're very welcome! Thank you for sharing your experience with Sam, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
markz99
1/14/19

I contacted MyPerfectResume to see if I could get a refund for a review of my resume. I accidentally had three resumes uploaded and only wanted one of them reviewed. At the time, I was charged for all three. I called and talked to David. He was able to understand my concern and was able to give me a refund for two of them. I appreciated this very much. Very good customer service.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Mark:

We’re thrilled to hear that David was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your comments.
bonnieb215
1/14/19

My agent, Lenny, was beyond helpful. He made sure to listen to my concerns & give me a solution for all my problems. He was PERFECT!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Bonnie:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Lenny. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
annap224
1/11/19

The ease in which I was able to create my first resume in 30 years was incredible. I also love their search engine. I would suggest to anyone give them a try. You will be pleasantly surprised. They also have EXCELLENT customer service! Johnny was kind, courteous and very caring.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Anna:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
dariusk6
1/6/19

I called into customer service today because I was billed a months worth of subscription service, but I had called the ending of 11/18 & was told by a previous representative that my subscription would be cancelled and that I'd wouldn't be billed. I called today to figure out why I was charged. The representative, Josiah Mcwatters, was phenomenal. He was patient, clear, detailed and very helpful. He walked me through all the processes of what a correct cancellation would have been, he tried tracking down my previous calls and found no records & by the time when I asked about the charges, he was already proactive in having initiated the refund before even asking. He had answers already for the questions I would ask. He is very seasoned in the job of customer service & as someone who works in the restaurant business, it was a breathe of fresh air to have been helped so quickly and efficiently! 5 stars for Josiah and hope you folks know how effective it is to have team members like him! If all folks had the proactive problem solving skills like him, I think delivery of service would be phenomenal! If he hasn't had a pay raise, he deserves it, if he's up for a supervisor position, award it to him! All jokes aside, I hope he knows how grateful I am for his help today. What a great way to start to the New Year! Mahalo Josiah! - Mr. Kila

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Darius:

Thank you for taking the time to review us!
We’re proud to know that our agent Josiah was able to resolve your situation and that you were pleased with our service. If you need anything in the future, please get in touch at any time.
cheried18
12/23/18

Not only was the site very easy to maneuver but it it had a list of almost any job title you could imagine, with tons of job skills to choose from! Just a few clicks and you had a beautiful resume fit for any job or skill set! I definitely recommend this site to anyone! And the customer service is superb! If you have a problem with ANYTHING they will go above and beyond to help you out! Thank you Gary Moya!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Cherie:

ellainac
12/21/18

I had a weird situation come up and Josiah really tried to work with me and get it handled. He was polite and made me feel like my problems mattered and went out of his way to fix them. I appreciate his help and time!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Ellaina:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Josiah, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
trevors89
12/21/18

I was takin good care of and was help fast and Professionally. They Gentleman was able to fix the issue with little to no troubles and was able to convince me to stay with your company for another month

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Trevor:

We’re proud to know that our experts were able to resolve your situation and that you were pleased with our service. If you need anything in the future, please get in touch at any time.
ijeomau
12/16/18

The customer care operator who attended to me was exceptionally polite and helpful. She attended to all my needs immediately and I am very impressed with the service. The resume builder has helped me immensely.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Ijeoma:

It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume and our services. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
daniellem201
12/16/18

I was provided with great customer service and the employee that helped me was willing to speak to a supervisor to solve my problem and in return I am willing to continue to use your services. All of my concerns were addressed.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Danielle:

You just made our day!
We strive to make our customers happy and we take your feedback to heart. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s experience.
michelleg369
12/15/18

excellent customer service when cancelling my trial. Hassle free. Great templates to use for a resume

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Michelle:

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re excited to hear you feel that way about our resume builder. Wishing you the best of luck in your career!
kiarac10
12/7/18

Ariel cordero was very helpful and friendly. Was not getting any help through the customer service emails. As soon as i called ariel knew how to help me right away

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Kiara:

nellj
12/3/18

This company helped me design a professional resume. My resume was able to stand out. It was customized to focus on professional experiences, accomplishments, skills, and knowledge. Overall My perfect resume was very helpful and customer service was great. I was able to create a resume that was tailored to the job I applied for using a mordern professional format. Customer service resolved matters and answer questions in a timely manner. Great company!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Nell:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that you're pleased with your resume. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
onoi
11/27/18

Jorge was incredibly helpful to me today. After spending darn near two hours recovering my accounts, and retyping my resume all over again after unfortunate circumstances. Jorge's customer service was Real above and Beyond customer care.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Ono:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jorge. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
lilibethc
11/27/18

Easy to communicate with customer representative. Always showed good customer attitude and his willingness to help me. He knew exactly what I needed to be done for some revisions of my resume'.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Lilibeth:

Watch out man. read the horror stories on here. they don't even revoke billing after requests have been made to terminate billing.

By Jeremy D.

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us, Claire! We offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. For the benefit of our users, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee. The ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, these are NOT listed as features included with a free account. for more information just visit out website at:https://www.myperfectresume.com/

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyPerfectResume staff and other customers.

MyPerfectResume?