Review of MyPerfectResume

customerservice@myperfectresume.com

243 reviews with 4 stars

michaelf609
1/26/19

Not bad actually. But they do not follow to all of my needs as resumecvwriter service do. But it was cheaper, so deicide for yourself.

jackb372
1/26/19

Lookining through different types of set ups and showing where all info goes was very helpful to make a nice complete resume. Was happy to use a guideline when I finally typed a resume. It was so helpful and easy to read.
PS: because I had a free trial, I was not to be charged.I was tho and finally got Ariel
Cordova to straighten this charge out and get my $ back. Thank you Ariel. Good job.
He was very kind and considerate and understood I needed a full refund because i was
only using free trial

ameliad14
1/26/19

It's a pretty good tool assisting in a job search. Think everyone will find it useful. Good resume templates and examples. This website was pretty useful in my job search. I would also like to mention resumecvwriter.com and resume-chief.com as great services. This is even the faster way to get hired.

amberm189
12/17/18

Although Lenny was very professional and courteous, he liked to do more of the talking rather than listening and wouldn't simply take my request and leave it at that. So I ended up bargaining a deal that I will still have to call to adjust another day.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Amber:

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. Our #1 goal is to make sure you’re satisfied with our service. If we’ve fallen short on that for you, we sincerely apologize. If there’s anything else we can do, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
davida786
11/8/18

Great job!!+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU SIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, David:

You made our day with that review!
Thank you for sharing the love. It’s awesome to know how pleased you are with how your resume turned out. We’re happy to help!
valerier91
11/5/18

I used it and the Resume was excellent, Perfect Resume gave an option on several resume styles too. If need a Resume builder, I recommend Perfect Resume!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Valerie:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
jeanner6
10/11/18

IT GUIDES YOU ON HOW TO DO THE PERFECT RESUME. IT PRETTY MUCH TELLS YOU STEP BY STEP WHAT TO DO TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER. BUT THIS NOT FREE AND YOU WILL BE BAITED INTO PAYING A MONTHLY FEE. BEFORE YOUR 14 DAY TRAIL, YOU WILL NEED TO CANCEL THE ACCOUNT.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Jeanne:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was very user-friendly. For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account.
tonij31
9/25/18

The site is really useful. I'm supporting my daughter in finding a job which she has been struggling with. This is great

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Toni:

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re excited to hear you feel that way about our resume builder. Wishing you the best of luck in your daughter's job search!
johnr1098
9/3/18

The customer service team is excellent. My Perfect Resume is an excellent aid in helping deal with resume / cover letters, etc

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, John:

Thank you for sharing your experience! Hearing from happy customers like you makes us feel great. If you need further help, get in touch any time.
stephanieb350
8/2/18

He definitely sold it. Thank you at 4.95 a month and can cancel when I no longer need it. How could I possibly had said no.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Stephanie:

Way to make our day! Reviews like yours keep us going. Our Customer Service Agents are always here for you, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
melissay26
7/8/18

Although there was some confusion at first, after I called and spoke to your representative Mary Lara, the confusion was resolved.

I do not normally do this, but I have to let your company know that the Rep I spoke with, Mary Lara is by far the most helpful and knowledgeable Rep I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She went above and beyond to help me and a quality employee like this is rare these days! I would hire her myself if I had a job! LOL Thank her for me again and keep up the excellent customer service!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Melissa!

That’s what we like to hear!
We’re thrilled to hear that our agent Mary was able to help you with any confusion you may had, and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let her know your positive comments.
tinad138
6/25/18

Great website. Very helpful with formatting and assisting with words and phrases to use. Not very pleased with the pushing of sales when called to cancel. I told this gentlemen three different times I didn't want additional services.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
-Hello, Tina!

It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with our resume builder website and we appreciate your feedback since we’re always happy to hear it! We’re constantly looking to make our products and services better and listening to our customers is a big part of that. With that in mind, we’ve passed your comments along to our team so we can keep improving.
emmaa53
5/11/18

All I needed was a resume and cover letter and this website got the job done! I had a little issue with billing but Victoria (ID # 730) with Customer Service was very helpful and got everything taken care of! When I need a resume for future job positions, I'll definitely keep MyPerfectResume in mind!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Emma,
We’re thrilled to hear that Victoria was able to assist you with your request, and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let [him/her] know your comments. Reviews like this really make our day. Thank you so much!
mollys55
4/13/18

Lenny is a real pro! He talked me out of cancelling my membership!
Quite pleasant to talk to.
Good job Lenny!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Molly,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Lenny; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
michaell398
2/27/18

I had a good LinkedIN profile and an old, outdated resume. In the interest of time, I did not wish to spend all day Saturday re-typing and redesigning my resume.

My Perfect Resume was the best way I found to import the information from LinkedIN into an updated template I choose and then make minimal changes to produce a GREAT RESUME in a hour, instead of most of the day.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Michael,
You just made our day! We strive to make our customers happy. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with our resume builder. We take feedback to heart because it changes how we do things. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s’ experience.
samuela43
2/19/18

Used the site months ago to rebuild my resume. Loved the product. But after the first month free price was $25 a month. Was considering cancelling my subscription but was able to get a reduced rate. So happy I can still continue using a wonderful product and it not break my bank.
As far as customer service goes, it couldn't be better. Best experience I've had with any customer service department in a long time.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Samuel,
Thanks for your review, Samuel! Glad we were able to help. Have a great day!
sarak79
11/27/17

I ordered the 3 dollar subscription... Next month got billed for almost 30... Called to cancel, they push and push you to just subscribe to a lesser cost a month.. just keep saying no. They tried to refund only $13 because they "prorated" it but I said I tried to cancel earlier and they just refunded everything. Just keep saying no no no and keep saying you want the full amount back. They can do it.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Sara,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us!
dianel90
10/16/17

The resume process was super easy and turned out nicely. For those complaining about the repeat fee, why didn't you cancel? It clearly states there is a one time fee for resume development and that you should cancel within 30 days if not interested in ongoing support. Read the conditions, they aren't hidden either. I did call to cancel at day 28 and received professional customer service.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Diane,
We’re always thrilled to hear from happy customers. Thank you for sharing your experience! If you need further help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
stacyb99
9/9/17

Website was easy to use and created great resume lay out. My only complaint is I believed it was a small one time fee, did not become aware of a subscription fee until the next month when my account was charged. The customer service I received when I called to cancel was excellent and tried to retain the sale, but accepted my reasons for not needing it to continue at the same time. Very friendly.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Stacy,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Stacy)!
soudeda
9/4/17

I called to cancel my account , and the process was very smooth, and the agent was very kind !, but I hope they are honest and don't charge more !

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Souded,
That’s what we like to hear, Souded. Our customer service team is always here to help. Thank you for sharing your experience.
daiquaino
9/4/17

Had a problem and it got fixed on the spot pretty awesome for a Sunday. Customer service was great just wish refunds were instant

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Daiquain,
That’s what we like to hear, Daiquain. Our customer service team is always here to help. Thank you for sharing your experience.
juliae23
9/1/17

This site and the people that are available to help walk you through the functions of the websites features are really great! I will definitely come back to this website when I need help again.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Julia,
richa3803
8/23/17

Very good and friendly service today, offered me employment advice and a CV optimise for 3 quid a month.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Thanks for your review, Rich! Glad we were able to help. Have a good one!
tomh247
8/15/17

I utilized this service to prepare a resume that I needed in a hurry. I cancelled the service through their website within the trial period, but was still charged the monthly fee. I spoke to Gabriel in customer service who immediately cancelled the service and credited the charge. He was very polite and professional.

While I didn't appreciate the surprise charge, I appreciated the quick resolution.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Tom,
We’re proud to know that Gabriel was able to provide assistance with your request. Since we’re committed to providing top-notch customer service, reviews like this one really make our days. Thank you so much!
georgek114
7/23/17

Let's face it, the most important part of a resume is packaging. I copied the exact information from my (what I thought was a good) resume onto a MPR template and the clarity and crispness was amazing. Additionally, MPR auto-filled corp. names completely with words such as "Division of" or "LLC". My present company is shuttering the plant where I work so the stakes are high using this new resume. Visually I"m convinced this version will catch attention.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi George,
Thank you for your kind words, George!! It’s excellent to know how you feel about our resume builder. Wishing you the best of luck in your career!

Watch out man. read the horror stories on here. they don't even revoke billing after requests have been made to terminate billing.

By Jeremy D.

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us, Claire! We offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. For the benefit of our users, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee. The ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, these are NOT listed as features included with a free account. for more information just visit out website at:https://www.myperfectresume.com/

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyPerfectResume staff and other customers.

MyPerfectResume?