My Perfect Resume reviews

customerservice@myperfectresume.com

250 reviews with 4 stars

gregd285
7/15/19

It was a good service for those who need a professional to write their resumes. I was satisfied with the service.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Greg, we love it when our customers are satisfied! Thank you for providing the great feedback!
jojoyt
7/10/19

Myperfectresume helped me prepare a highly professional resume to forward to employers. Multiple options available so one can design what is appropriate for the user. I just find the fee a bit on the high side and auto charging fee monthly is not pleasant.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Jojoy,

We're very happy to know that you are pleased with your new resume and the options we have available! We offer our 14-day trial for $2.95 with a money-back guarantee and in order to provide an uninterrupted service, yes, our subscription is auto-renewing. However, it can be canceled at any time! We greatly appreciate your honest feedback!
bretta35
5/11/19

Refunded my money after they didn't cancel my account. Was prompt and quick. Very understanding with the situation.

Response from Brandice W., My Perfect Resume Representative
We're glad to hear that we left you with a good impression of us. Thanks Brett for the review!
teressam5
4/18/19

Steven was professional, persuasive and very personable. He expressed and presented himself with all genuine authenticity in the desire to present the program in its most optimum benefits that could be provided the customer to stay with and utilize this service! Mr. Castro demonstrated the highest customer service skill and where I was fully prepared with a "salty" response, Steven changed my attitude and turned the entire situation to a very sweetly pleasant one! Kudos to you Steven Castro #71, you are a definite asset to My Perfect Resume Organization!

teresac214
3/25/19

I appreciate the attentiveness and willingness to help me with my problems. The woman waiting on me was pleasant and went out of her way to help me.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Teresa -

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It's great to hear that our agent was attentive and willing to help you solve your problem. We're wishing you the best of luck in your job search!
erinn37
3/25/19

I really enjoyed the resume and cover letter creation on this site! They made it super easy. The pre-formed bullet points and cover letter verbiage is much better than what I could ever come up with on my own and both were super easy to customize to tailor to any job. As I still haven't actually landed a job yet, I would have liked to continue my subscription, but I think $25/month is just too much.

Response from Samantha H., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thanks for your feedback, Erin! We're glad we were able to ease the process in creating a resume. In terms of pricing please do note, we are more than just a resume builder! :)
We provide job alerts, a salary calculator, free advice and over thousands of review templates in order fine-tune your resume to the job you want. Hope to see you back soon!
jonp125
3/11/19

Website very easy to use and create professional quality resume. And I was bale to easily cancel my subscription without a lot of hassle or wait. Service rep was very cordial and efficient.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Jon -

Thank you for trusting us with your resume! We’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3!
It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you deserve!
michaelf609
1/26/19

Not bad actually. But they do not follow to all of my needs as resumecvwriter service do. But it was cheaper, so deicide for yourself.

jackb372
1/26/19

Lookining through different types of set ups and showing where all info goes was very helpful to make a nice complete resume. Was happy to use a guideline when I finally typed a resume. It was so helpful and easy to read.
PS: because I had a free trial, I was not to be charged.I was tho and finally got Ariel
Cordova to straighten this charge out and get my $ back. Thank you Ariel. Good job.
He was very kind and considerate and understood I needed a full refund because i was
only using free trial

ameliad14
1/26/19

It's a pretty good tool assisting in a job search. Think everyone will find it useful. Good resume templates and examples. This website was pretty useful in my job search. I would also like to mention resumecvwriter.com and resume-chief.com as great services. This is even the faster way to get hired.

amberm189
12/17/18

Although Lenny was very professional and courteous, he liked to do more of the talking rather than listening and wouldn't simply take my request and leave it at that. So I ended up bargaining a deal that I will still have to call to adjust another day.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Amber:

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. Our #1 goal is to make sure you’re satisfied with our service. If we’ve fallen short on that for you, we sincerely apologize. If there’s anything else we can do, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
davida786
11/8/18

Great job!!+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU SIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, David:

You made our day with that review!
Thank you for sharing the love. It’s awesome to know how pleased you are with how your resume turned out. We’re happy to help!
valerier91
11/5/18

I used it and the Resume was excellent, Perfect Resume gave an option on several resume styles too. If need a Resume builder, I recommend Perfect Resume!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Valerie:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
jeanner6
10/11/18

IT GUIDES YOU ON HOW TO DO THE PERFECT RESUME. IT PRETTY MUCH TELLS YOU STEP BY STEP WHAT TO DO TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER. BUT THIS NOT FREE AND YOU WILL BE BAITED INTO PAYING A MONTHLY FEE. BEFORE YOUR 14 DAY TRAIL, YOU WILL NEED TO CANCEL THE ACCOUNT.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Jeanne:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was very user-friendly. For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account.
tonij31
9/25/18

The site is really useful. I'm supporting my daughter in finding a job which she has been struggling with. This is great

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Toni:

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re excited to hear you feel that way about our resume builder. Wishing you the best of luck in your daughter's job search!
johnr1098
9/3/18

The customer service team is excellent. My Perfect Resume is an excellent aid in helping deal with resume / cover letters, etc

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, John:

Thank you for sharing your experience! Hearing from happy customers like you makes us feel great. If you need further help, get in touch any time.
stephanieb350
8/2/18

He definitely sold it. Thank you at 4.95 a month and can cancel when I no longer need it. How could I possibly had said no.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Stephanie:

Way to make our day! Reviews like yours keep us going. Our Customer Service Agents are always here for you, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
melissay26
7/8/18

Although there was some confusion at first, after I called and spoke to your representative Mary Lara, the confusion was resolved.

I do not normally do this, but I have to let your company know that the Rep I spoke with, Mary Lara is by far the most helpful and knowledgeable Rep I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She went above and beyond to help me and a quality employee like this is rare these days! I would hire her myself if I had a job! LOL Thank her for me again and keep up the excellent customer service!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Melissa!

That’s what we like to hear!
We’re thrilled to hear that our agent Mary was able to help you with any confusion you may had, and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let her know your positive comments.
tinad138
6/25/18

Great website. Very helpful with formatting and assisting with words and phrases to use. Not very pleased with the pushing of sales when called to cancel. I told this gentlemen three different times I didn't want additional services.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
-Hello, Tina!

It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with our resume builder website and we appreciate your feedback since we’re always happy to hear it! We’re constantly looking to make our products and services better and listening to our customers is a big part of that. With that in mind, we’ve passed your comments along to our team so we can keep improving.
emmaa53
5/11/18

All I needed was a resume and cover letter and this website got the job done! I had a little issue with billing but Victoria (ID # 730) with Customer Service was very helpful and got everything taken care of! When I need a resume for future job positions, I'll definitely keep MyPerfectResume in mind!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Emma,
We’re thrilled to hear that Victoria was able to assist you with your request, and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let [him/her] know your comments. Reviews like this really make our day. Thank you so much!
mollys55
4/13/18

Lenny is a real pro! He talked me out of cancelling my membership!
Quite pleasant to talk to.
Good job Lenny!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Molly,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Lenny; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
michaell398
2/27/18

I had a good LinkedIN profile and an old, outdated resume. In the interest of time, I did not wish to spend all day Saturday re-typing and redesigning my resume.

My Perfect Resume was the best way I found to import the information from LinkedIN into an updated template I choose and then make minimal changes to produce a GREAT RESUME in a hour, instead of most of the day.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Michael,
You just made our day! We strive to make our customers happy. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with our resume builder. We take feedback to heart because it changes how we do things. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s’ experience.
samuela43
2/19/18

Used the site months ago to rebuild my resume. Loved the product. But after the first month free price was $25 a month. Was considering cancelling my subscription but was able to get a reduced rate. So happy I can still continue using a wonderful product and it not break my bank.
As far as customer service goes, it couldn't be better. Best experience I've had with any customer service department in a long time.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Samuel,
Thanks for your review, Samuel! Glad we were able to help. Have a great day!
sarak79
11/27/17

I ordered the 3 dollar subscription... Next month got billed for almost 30... Called to cancel, they push and push you to just subscribe to a lesser cost a month.. just keep saying no. They tried to refund only $13 because they "prorated" it but I said I tried to cancel earlier and they just refunded everything. Just keep saying no no no and keep saying you want the full amount back. They can do it.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Sara,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us!
dianel90
10/16/17

The resume process was super easy and turned out nicely. For those complaining about the repeat fee, why didn't you cancel? It clearly states there is a one time fee for resume development and that you should cancel within 30 days if not interested in ongoing support. Read the conditions, they aren't hidden either. I did call to cancel at day 28 and received professional customer service.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Diane,
We’re always thrilled to hear from happy customers. Thank you for sharing your experience! If you need further help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS TAKEN. $24.95 a month, EVERY month. Check your credit card companys protection plan and report them. You may not be liable for unauthorized charges and services not rendered. Also report misleading and false promises such as them telling you the charges will stop. REPORT THEM TO YOUR STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE! For newbies to the site... they will be so sweet and kind and tell you they will cancel. They will not. TAKE ACTION! The positive reviews are not from real customers.

By Cher M.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hello, Falicia - If you cancel your account and receive an email confirming the cancellation there's no way for us to charge your credit card for our monthly subscription.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the My Perfect Resume staff and other customers.

My Perfect Resume?