Review of MyPerfectResume

customerservice@myperfectresume.com

402 reviews with 1 star

nasreens3
2/13/19

Tricked into monthly membership, not right, not honest

I am seeking full refund, called customer service and they are dishonest

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Nasreen:

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize if we haven’t met that standard. Shortly, you will receive an email from us so we can look into what’s happening for you.
lisamarieo2
1/15/19

Have tried to cancel my subscription 4!! Times now. But still no response. Have filled in the questions-form on their page, and also sent two emails from my own mail. Wanted to cancel becase i noticed they had billed me automaticly. Hate bad customerservice! It's 2019.......I's not that hard!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Lisa:

Our #1 goal is to make sure you’re satisfied with our service. If we’ve fallen short on that for you, we sincerely apologize, we want to thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback, we’re always happy to hear it! We’re constantly looking to make our products and services better and listening to our customers is a big part of that. With that in mind, we’ve passed your comments along to our team so we can keep improving.

We’d like to help you address your concern so you can have a great experience with us. Please send us an email to social@myperfectresume.com make sure that you include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume.
artt26
1/14/19

By far the worst customer service. This company should reconsider their approach considering that the are a online business. Had I read the reviews I would have never used them. Ronnie is flat out rude and should definitely be taught the value of customer service.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Art:

On behalf of MyPerfectResume, we want to extend our sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our Customer Service Agent, we realized that he was unmannerly in solving your issue. We understand your frustration at having to be misled.

At MyPerfectResume, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that each customer’s needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We do our best to train each of our agents on how to properly handle our customer’s issues, including how to escalate problems that they are unable to assist with. Your concern was not handled properly, and we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself.

We will also be holding a mandatory review session to make sure our agents are aware of the proper procedure for handling these types of situations. We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.
josephb401
10/20/18

Everyone, please review the exchange below, it speaks volumes about this unscrupulous, condescending company. Here you have a rep - Laura T - for this criminal enterprise admitting their culpability, but defending not refunding me by saying that I approached the bank and initiated a dispute before reaching out to them. Ergo, by some unfathomable logic, they don't have to refund the money they admittedly defrauded me out of(?!?!).

Btw, the reason I reached out to the bank first is because I received a FRAUD ALERT from the credit card company, which I immediately responded to. You see, without my knowledge (yes, I should keep a sharper eye on my credit charges....) these creeps were charging me $24.95 a month for EIGHTEEN MONTHS!!!! So the very first thing I did was exactly what you would do: call the bank to a) put a stop to the charges, b) find out WHO was doing the charging (I didn't even recognize the charge from 1.5 years before), and then c) reach out to My Perfect Resume.

And that's when the eternal merry-go-round with these swine began. But first, check this out, it's classic (my response to their rep Laura T's initial comment on my first review is on bottom, her response to that immediately below this):

Laura T.
Oct 30, 18 12:26PM
Subject: Re: My review of MyPerfectResume
Block user | Report as spam
Thank you for the message, Joseph!

Upon further account evaluation, we are unable to offer you any refunds at this time. Our decision is based on the fact that as a customer, you choose to contact your financial institution before contacting us to provide the refunds to your account. Since these charges were disputed, you will need to contact your bank so they can provide you with the proper resolution. Once your bank intervenes, it is no longer up to us, because the charges were disputed. Our #1 goal is to make sure you're satisfied with our service. If we've fallen short on that for you, we sincerely apologize.

If there's anything else we can do, don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

Joseph B. wrote: -------------------------
The fact that you conveniently leave out my cancellation instructions dated May 23, 2017 just speaks volumes about your duplicity, and how stupid you think people are.

Here's the time stamped text of the email (which you know about, of course, as I have your confirmation of receipt as well):

From:
Sent: May 23, 2017 8:28 PM
To: customerservice@myperfectresume.com
Subject: Subscription cancellation

Good evening,

Please cancel my subscription effective immediately.

Please confirm.

Joseph B

Every single charge since then has been fraudulent, and I will continue to spread the word whenever and wherever possible. As well, I continue to pursue every possible legal remedy available. The wheels of justice may turn slowly, but believe me, they're turning...

People, if any of you have had similar experiences with this evil company, please contact me at myperfectscam@gmail.com. There are many, many people out there who have been similarly defrauded (that's what their website is designed to do), and we are putting together a class-action suit. Please join and be part of our efforts to put this unscrupulous business where it belongs: out of business!

Thanks,

Joseph

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Joseph Berkowitz:

We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee, which is the one that you've chosen, this account gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account. When you signed up for our product on May 08, 2017, you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you selected our 14-day trial, you automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. After that, we charged your credit card since your 14-day trial expired on May 23, 2017. Your account was automatically canceled on October 09, 2018. Please keep in mind that your last monthly subscription charge was billed on September 11, 2018. Therefore, you were billed correctly before the account was canceled.

Also, when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription.

The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as:
-Sell page
-Payment information page
-Processing payment page
-Order confirmation page
-Payment confirmation e-mail

For more information regarding our 'Terms and Conditions' please visit the link provided below:

We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.
kaylat40
10/20/18

I realized there was a charge on my account after the trial, so I called the customer service line and asked to be removed from the service. I was sent an email confirming that I was removed about 4 seconds later. The next month, I was charged again an amount of $24.95. I immediately contacted the company and told them I wanted a refund because I should not have been charged as I cancelled my subscription the previous month. They said okay, and once again I got an email confirming the cancellation of my subscription as well as another email saying I was refunded the full amount. This was on October 6,2018. A week later, I contacted the company again because the refund was never issued, and their response was they they had in fact issued a refund and it was my bank that had held the refund. So I immediately contacted my bank and explained the situation, and they told me there was never a refund issued and the initial charge was still pending. Thankfully my bank cancelled the charge and then proceeded to block the company from my bank account. I seriously hope no one else has to go through the trouble I did with My Perfect Resume. They're a horrible company and got entirely too much money out of me. The actual service was very helpful, but the fact that they tried to steal money from me is just unacceptable.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Mikayla:

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services.

On October 06, 2018 you requested a cancellation as well as a refund of $24.95. We immediate reviewed your request and as a onetime courtesy, we issued the maximum number of refunds for this account. We always advise our customers that for further information regarding the posting and crediting of your account, please check with your banking institution after 3 to 5 business days since we have no control over banking policies regarding time frames for any refund transactions. Rest assured that the refund was, in fact, processed and the account has been canceled as requested.

We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need at social@myperfectresume.com. Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume.
robertb1182
8/14/18

Free to build a resume. I spent hours on this.
I wanted to print or to download, but this is not free.
You should be informed upfront this resume builder is not free.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Robert:

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. We are in fact free. For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account.

Hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.
leslieb204
8/5/18

Buyer beware! You pay a few dollars for a resume and get sucked into a membership. Read the fine print!!!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Leslie:

We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company! Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services.

When you signed up for our product you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you cancel or request a cancellation you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed on multiple areas such as:

-Sales Page
-Payment Page
-Processing Purchase
-Confirmation Page
-Payment Confirmation E-mail

We hope that this information helps clear out any confusion or misunderstanding. We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, since we are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.
carlyea2
7/6/18

I had issues with myPerfectResume in the past, but used once more because of a last-minute job posting. I had less than 8 hours to apply for a position, and remembered that I had a resume saved through myPerfectResume.

After quickly updating my resume, I started making a cover letter. Apparently, the cover letter is created through a different site, which means another monthly fee is added.. In short, a sneaky to add another monthly fee to your account and make it nearly impossible to cancel the subscription.

Shortly after paying the fee, I canceled my subscription. One month later, another $25 fee came out. I contacted the company and asked them to cancel my account. One month later, ANOTHER $25 fee came out of my account.

Their excuse?
You have another account where your name is mispelled.

I know for a fact that there is no way this happened. I literally signed into my old account and re-activated my previous subscription.

$75 and a lengthy conversation later, my subscription has finally been cancelled.

I would not recommend this service to anyone. I have been scammed out of more money than I intended to spend, and had to contact the company 3 times in order to cancel.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Carlye!

When you signed up for our product on April 22, 2018 you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you cancel or request a cancellation you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. Once you successfully process the cancellation, you receive a automatic email confirming the cancellation along side with your cancellation number for future references, if you did not receive your confirmation this means the cancellation was not processed. The auto-renewal information is listed on multiple areas such as:

-Sales Page
-Payment Page
-Processing Purchase
-Confirmation Page
-Payment Confirmation E-mail (Automatic e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal.)

moralesl
6/7/18

Extremely bad customer service!! I called because I had cancelled my subscription a day before it ended. And they still had charged me. So when i was on the phone with the person. He said that I had just cancelled it like 5 min ago which was a lie. And I told him I have the email saying what day and time it was cancelled. He had the balls to say I was a liar. I honestly kept arguing about it. So I spoke with the supervisor but it was the same thing with that guy too. So I asked if I can send it to him so he can believe me. And he said yeah. So right before I got to send it he said it was fine. Like seriously dude. Never again will I ever use Myperfectresume again. I normal recommend it to the school I work for but after this happen. I will not!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
-Hello, Lisette!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!
We're so sorry to hear you experienced this with our company. Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process.

We want to make things right with you, we'll be getting in touch with you by email shortly.
barryd64
5/21/18

I got my resume and everything at the cost they charged me no problem. Then out of the blue, months later they started taking big recurring payments off my account.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Barry,

We apologize for the inconvinience this may have caused. However, before the purchase of our service our T&C's are explianed including our monthly recurring charges. Our free account gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, these are NOT listed as features included with a free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. For the benefit of our users, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee.

When signing up for our product you agree to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time.

When we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you cancel or request a cancellation you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed on multiple areas such as the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase on the confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation e-mail immediately after you complete your enrollment process stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. (Automatic emails can get redirected to your spam/junk folder, so be sure to check these folders if you cannot find this email.)
malandaj
5/11/18

Total Garbage, the first customer was rude and hung up on me. Refused to cancel my subscription. I called back and Victoria was great she cancelled my subscription and gave me a confirmation.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello Malanda!
We're so sorry to hear you experienced this with our company! Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of feedback and all of our agents should treat our valuable customers right. We're glad that Victoria was able to resolve your situation without to much hassle, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
raginiy
4/2/18

just pathetic ..stay away from these scammers..charged me $35 without my permission..no notification or any email of any sort ..just pathetic ..i want my refund you scammers ..for any one reading this stay away form these guys..$ 35 for a resume...just awful...

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Ragini,
Thanks for the feedback, however, we would like to take this opportunity to clear up some information regarding your account:

We offer our customers 14 day access for just $1.95, and we indicate up front that this offer will automatically renew after the 14 day period on numerous pages during the sign-up process ( (with the option of canceling at anytime). This auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase (on the confirmation pages.) We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal, you may check your Junk/Spam inbox folder as well.

However, I'd like to take a look into your account and make sure it's completely canceled to avoid any further charges. Shortly, you'll be receiving a DM from us requesting your account information. Hope to hear from you soon!
flavias
3/30/18

I'm completely disappointed. I have canceled my subscription before completing one week using the service BUT it still taking money from my bank account.

Anytime I tried to cancell it again the website said "we are going to cancel in the end of the fourth week" but This Have Never Been Cancelled as I can see in my bank statement.

I tried contact in the website but I've got no answer and no confirmation that they have got my email.

I endded up UNEMPLOYED and with 60 euros less in my banck account.

I hope you MY PERFECT RESUME know that it was all the money I had for 2 weeks of supermarket.

I hope you know that someone will not have money for food for 2 weeks because your amazing customer service.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Flavia,
We're really sorry to hear to had this experience with us. We'd like to help you with the cancellation process, soon you'll be receiving a Direct Message from us requesting your account details. Hope to hear from you soon!
charliey8
3/23/18

Yes, I understand it says in the FINE print that customers will continue to be billed after the 14 day trail BUT what is the hell am I paying 34 dollars for?? A fancy border? How does it go from 1.00 to 35....... you guys are scammers. People build resumes to find jobs...... i clearly dont have 35 dollars to pay right now

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Charlie,
We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clear up some information regarding your account:

We offer our customers 14-day access for just $1.95, and we indicate up front that this offer will automatically renew after the 14 day period on numerous pages during the sign-up process ( (with the option of canceling at anytime). This auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase (on the confirmation pages.) We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal.

There are several ways to cancel including via phone, live chat, e-mail and self-cancellation in your 'Account Settings' as well.

Also, the paid subscription gives you the ability to print, e-mail, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, also, to Find 1,000's of jobs for every industry —new jobs added all the time at our Ultimate job board, choose from professional templates and designs in our CV Builder, our CV Check allows you to Scan your CV common errors and how to perfect it, find Interview tips and advice, and also have a professional covering letter using our Covering Letter Builder.
vasilyk
3/19/18

We used the service to do a resume, but in the fine print you find that they'll actually charge you a much larger monthly subscription. It took us a few months to realize.

Unfortunately, looks like I'm not the only one who's had the same experience, but those reviews tend to be hidden by 5 star reviews (which also seem shady).

Overall, this is a borderline scam. By law in NZ, all charges have to be clearly displayed and cannot be hidden.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Vasily,

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us! Thanks!
ahmedh58
3/8/18

They don't mention that if you take their free trial they auto enroll you for the monthly subscription, real shady. If you download the resume from the website they are extremely poor formatted virtually making them impossible to edit outside of the website.

Real bad website

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Ahmed,
Sorry to hear you feel this way about us. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clear up some information regarding your account:

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

Thanks!
leahp36
3/7/18

I subscribed to the site the last 19th of February 2018 for my 15-day access, in the amount of 7.38 AED. I gave my debit card details knowing that they only take the amount needed for my 15 - day access. Surprisingly, they took an amount fo 94.50 AED last 6th of March 2018. It was not indicated in the first place that subscription was automatic.

MyPerfectResume will just take money!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Leah,

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us, https://www.myperfectresume.com/contact-us.

Thanks!
janeg80
3/5/18

Please stay clear of this company. I have been on the phone with them for over 2 hours and they cannot do something as simple as put my bullets back in a straight line. In the formatting tool it is straight but when you save to a PDF then the bullet go hey wire! The customer service agent literally did not know what a bullet was! He works for a resume company!!!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Jane,
Thanks for letting us know about this, Jane. We hear you, and we’re here to help. Look for a direct message shortly. Thank you!
bobp96
2/27/18

Don't forget to cancel after you enter your card/payment information. I ended up paying $80+ for one disappointing resume template. The charges didn't show up into my bank account until 4 months later and they did not give any notice of the charges, and they did not let me dispute them.
Would not recommend.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Bob,
We appreciate your feedback. We’d like to help you address your concern so you can have a great experience with us. Would you mind if we moved this conversation to a direct message? Look for a DM shorty.
monicam122
2/16/18

They stole money, they charged a payment on my account for 25 dollars. My first purchase was for 3 dollars. I dont recomended them. I had to called my bank and canceled all transactions with them. They are deshonest

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Monica,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clear up some information regarding your account:

We offer our customers 14 day access for just $1.95, and we indicate up front that this offer will automatically renew after the 14 day period on numerous pages during the sign-up process ( (with the option of canceling at anytime). This auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase (on the confirmation pages.) We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal.
allisonp28
2/15/18

I used this horrible "service" to write a resume back in December. I paid $1.95 for a 15 day free trial. I just checked my bank account today and see that these scam artists have taken several random payments out of my account every month since. $0.06 here, $24.95 there. They have taken around $60 from me without my knowledge. When I called customer service, I had to wait for around 10 minutes for someone to answer. She would not give me her name. She seemed to have no real knowledge of what they were doing with my account. I was refunded less than half of what was stolen from me. She kept asking me to "stay with us for only $12.95 per month if you get friends and family members to sign up". I told her there was no way that I would rope anyone into this scam. They are criminals. This "company" needs to be taken down. GARBAGE. I wish I could give less than 1 star. -418273498127391 stars. I don't know how this crooks sleep at night knowing that they are stealing from people who are just trying to get a job.

gabriellam10
2/9/18

I wrote them 3 different times about recieving a refund!! They ignored me every single time. Low life A*******!! stealing money from people that are obviously looking for a job!! Hope you guys get shut down soon!

abca8
1/29/18

Horrible service by myperfrectresume As i have done a subscription for only 14 days but now i dnt want to continue the same still they are deducting the amount from the account without notifying .

And also contact number is invalid. Worst service . I am trying to contact but not able to do .

Plz don't do any kind of online transaction with myperfrectresume. As they are deduction money from the accounts ones it is link .

hollym77
1/29/18

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!! I cancelled this service over a year ago only to now realize they charged me $27.95 a month for 18 months. All I got out of it was a lousy template that I never used. They offered me a small refund but would not return most of it. This place is a scam!! Please do not use!

kathariner3
1/26/18

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!! AFTER CANCELLING MY ACCOUNT BACK IN FEBRUARY 2017, I HAVE BEEN CHARGED 25.15 (FOR A 24.95 SERVICE BY THE WAY) EACH MONTH AND TWICE IN NOVEMBER OF 2017. I HAVE NEVER LOGGED ON OR USED THIS SERVICE IN ANY WAY AFTER THE INITIAL 1.95 CHARGE, AS I COULD TELL THIS WAS NOT FOR ME. I HAVE REQUESTED A REFUND FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES AND HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM CORPORATE AS I WAS TOLD WOULD HAPPEN. THEY REFUNDED 3 OF THE CHARGES BUT SHORTED ME ON THOSE REFUNDS!

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NOT RETURN IT! I MAY HAVE TO TAKE THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR THE $326.75 IN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES!

Watch out man. read the horror stories on here. they don't even revoke billing after requests have been made to terminate billing.

By Jeremy D.

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us, Claire! We offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. For the benefit of our users, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee. The ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, these are NOT listed as features included with a free account. for more information just visit out website at:https://www.myperfectresume.com/

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyPerfectResume staff and other customers.

MyPerfectResume?