My Perfect Resume reviews

customerservice@myperfectresume.com

1,200 reviews with 5 stars

marlonp9
3/20/18

Great Resume Service and Great customer Service.I highly recommend my perfect resume to everyone. I have favored them Like on Facebook!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Marlon,
You just made our day! We strive to make our customers happy, and we take your feedback to heart. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s’ experience. Thanks again!
rer30
3/20/18

The customer service representative understood my concern and supported me for the refund. Thanks to my perfect resume .

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Re,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Re!
amberp54
3/15/18

Using Resume-Now was extremely easy. I landed the job I applied for. Andrew was very polite and offered several packages to continue service. Cancellation was quick and easy as well. If I need a resume again in the future I will be using this site.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Amber,
Thank you for the awesome review and for letting us know that you landed a job—that’s terrific news! Wishing you the best of luck in your career!
kearrae
3/9/18

Great Customer service thank you, quick and easy. Phone rep was fast and there was no wait time. appreciate the service and the quality of the service provided.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Kearra,
That’s what we like to hear, Kearra. We’re always here to help whenever you need us!
chantaym
3/9/18

I called this morning to get assistance with the formatting of my resume and was assisted by a very friendly and knowledgeable representative named Ronny Grant.

He was very patient and took his time to get my resume exactly to my expectations. My overall experience was superb. I appreciated his service...SIMPLY OUTSTANDING !!

Best Regards,
C. Montgomery

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Chantay,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Ronny; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
tomw189
3/7/18

I called to get help and the phone prompts were simple to understand. The phone rep answered immediately and quickly answered my questions and solved the issue within two minutes. Thank you, for the great service!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Tom,
ashleyn66
2/21/18

Walter Berrios was so friendly and really great in understanding what I wanted to get done. He made conversation so that the phone call wasn't awkward and really made me feel like he was listening to my concerns. He is a great conversationalist and got what I needed on my account done in an efficient and customer friendly way. He is definitely an asset to the customer service department.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Ashley,
We’re thrilled to hear that Walter was able to assist you with your request, and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your comments. Reviews like this really make our day. Thank you so much!
carolb217
2/21/18

Best customer service ever! I called to ask to ask refund and cancel my account. Everything done in 4 mins, and Allan from the customer service been super nice. Thanks!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Carol,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Allan; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
orianas1
2/18/18

I called customer care (855 213 0348 U.S.) to receive service for cancellation on my subscription and in hopes of a refund of $24.95. I was put on hold for 30 minutes which gave me time to look over the terms and agreements. I learned that it is important to read this before pursuing progress on the website. I was given Walter as my caller and he provided excellent service. He fully explained how the website provided more than just resume building. I was very appreciative of this new information. I provided him with my account id number which is very helpful for them because they can find you right away. Walter was very understanding and compassionate and when I asked for a refund, he understood that we've all been there before and he gladly gave me my refund. I received a email confirmation for both my cancelled subscription and refund. Just remember to read and look at the terms and when dealing with customer service, they are real people. Always be respectful and kind and show appreciation for the service. Overall I had great experience on the website with its services and over the phone with customer service. My situation was taken care of and handled correctly.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Oriana,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Walter; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
muthukannans
2/14/18

I called up customer care for formatting help and they had patience to listen to my requirements and helped over the call. Go ahead and pay 3 bucks for initial membership and get your alignment issues fixed.
Thanks

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Muthukannan,
Hearing from happy customers like you makes us feel great. Thank you for sharing your experience! If you need further help, get in touch any time!
jovanan
2/10/18

I love this site and everything it has to offer as well as the representatives are easy to talk to and work with. Henry herbert especially.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Jovana,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Henry; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
maryanng28
2/3/18

I was upset with my grandson's subscription, which I was paying for, Samantha was very helpful, she spent time looking at different options, helped to find some employment recommendations. I was very satisfied with the service.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Maryann,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Samantha; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
samanthab118
1/31/18

I needed help making a change in my resume. The representative did it in no time at all. Super easy.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Samantha,
That’s what we like to hear, Samantha. Our customer service team is always here to help. Thank you for sharing your experience.
rachelv26
1/24/18

I used the trial feature to brush up my resume skills and forgot to cancel before my full membership began due to an auto accident. I called and the gentleman was easy to understand, caring and helpful. Plus,the website itself was easy to use, will be back if I ever need another refresher or full blown resume.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Rachel,
Thanks for trusting us with your resume. Happy to hear that is was as easy as 1,2,3! Best of luck in your job search.
lm135
1/22/18

My initial call to customer service didn't go well. I hung up and called tech support, fortunately for me, Herman answered the call. He provided polite, professional customer service. He patiently explained myperfectresume, the value of full access and he walked me thru the trial set up. With the stress this world has to offer, it was a pleasure to work with your employee who's whole goal is to provide customer satisfaction. Thank you Herman for taking care of this customer. Your a example for others to follow.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi LM,
Thank you so much for sharing your excellent experience with our Customer Service team and with the assistance provided by Herman . We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. We appreciate your detailed feedback, it's very important to us.
lanakilar
1/12/18

I called to see how hard it would be to cancel, they answered within 2 rings. Not only did Genesis take care of my cancellation, she also took nearly a hour to help me redesign/structure my resume. Wonderful work, and nice to know they keep my resume for me, until i need it again. Great job Genesis!! Keep up the hard work!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Lanakila,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Genesis; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with just contact us.
mariahw7
12/23/17

This website was very helpful. The tips on the side were professional and they made the resume legit

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Mariah,
Thanks for your review, Mariah! Glad we were able to help. Have a good one!
daniellaf4
12/14/17

Mr. Walter is an amazing Customer service representative...I really appreciate good customers service.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Daniella,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Walter; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with just contact us.
abee38
12/7/17

Walter had excellent customer service skills. He was right on target on how to help me with my problem. It was wonderful talking to him. I would use the service again.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Abe,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Walter ; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with just contact us.
danh141
11/21/17

Worked with Thomas he gave wonderful service and showed that he cares about the customer and there needs.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Dan H.,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Thomas; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with just contact us.
jenniferc315
11/21/17

I was completely clueless about how to even start writing a resume. Plus I am very limited to access to a PC and very unknowledgeable with computer programs. It doesn't get any easier than with the help of this site.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for trusting us with helping you build out your resume. Happy to hear that is was as easy as 1,2,3! Best of luck!
katiew83
10/23/17

Last January or February, I gladly accepted a $3 charge so I could create a resume just for an assignment in class... I had NO idea it was going to be charging me $25 EVERY month after that. I never would have agreed to the $3 for one-two weeks of use beings how it was just for a 20 point assignment in a class if I knew they would save my credit card information and charge me every month after that!! I have emailed the company twice and will update my review as soon as I hear back.
**Update** I talked to customer service first and they were able to refund me the three of eight months, the remaining months had to be sent to upper management to determine. Within a couple days after that, I heard back from them and was confirmed I'll be able to get the full refund! Everybody was incredibly nice, which made it for an easier process!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello Katie, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. We take customer satisfaction very seriously. In order to fully assist you with your concern, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you
elizabetho53
9/19/17

When I called in to customer service.....I received a lot of help with my resume. Junior was patient with me and offered some really good advice. It was a really pleasant experience. I will definitely return to My Perfect Resume Site when I need it in the Future.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
HI Elizabeth,
We’re proud to know that Junior was able to provide assistance with your request. Since we’re committed to providing top-notch customer service, reviews like this one really make our days. Thank you so much!
seanm159
9/19/17

It was easy to use and helped me get the job that I wanted............................................................................................................................................................

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Sean,
We are excited that you were pleased with our service and with the outcome of getting hired. We are committed to providing great customer service. Thanks for the feedback, it's very important for us.
michelley23
9/16/17

Ana was great she was patient (VERY). She helped me with my resume and got it down to 2 pages instead of 4 pages. Ana is a great asset to the company. Great customer services!!!! Thank you ANA for helping me!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Michelle,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Ana we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with just contact us.

UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS TAKEN. $24.95 a month, EVERY month. Check your credit card companys protection plan and report them. You may not be liable for unauthorized charges and services not rendered. Also report misleading and false promises such as them telling you the charges will stop. REPORT THEM TO YOUR STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE! For newbies to the site... they will be so sweet and kind and tell you they will cancel. They will not. TAKE ACTION! The positive reviews are not from real customers.

By Cher M.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, Hinduja! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the My Perfect Resume staff and other customers.

My Perfect Resume?