My Perfect Resume reviews

1,231 reviews with 5 stars

chriss184
6/27/14

great!!!!!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Chris S.,

We are happy that you liked the service. We wish you all the best in your job search.

chrisk70
6/27/14

Was easy to complete resume. Lots of choices. Results with a job offer.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Chris K.,

Congratulations on your new job! We are so happy that you found the service easy. We wish you success in your new job!

lashondap
6/26/14

VERY EASY TO DO AND HELPFUL THANKS ALOT I WILL BE RECONMENDING IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

THANKS SO MUCH

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Lashonda P.,

We are glad to be of help. We appreciate your recommendation. Best of luck in your job search!

rhondaj5
6/26/14

Wonderful!!, and sooo easy. It was very helpful, and gave me great ideas I would have never thought of on my own. Thank you for the great service and will recommend to my friends. Cancelling the service was just as easy, I wish other companies would be this friendly!!! A very satisfied customer....Rhonda

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Rhonda J.,

We are so glad that you enjoyed our service. Thanks for your recommendation. We wish you all the best!

cindyc31
6/26/14

I got rave reviews from my resume.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Cindy C.,

We are happy that you had positive reviews. We wish you career success!

colleent1
6/24/14

i landed a job from my first resume

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Colleen T.,

Congratulations on your new job! We are glad to be of help. We wish you more success.

debbiem28
6/24/14

After being out of the work force for several years, this site helped me very much. I love the way it allows you to choose resumes specific to your field and gives you advice and suggestions. I felt I had a professional resume I could send anywhere in just a few hours. The Cover Letter help is also great. The only problem I had was editing the resume to Word 10 because there were hundreds of little text boxes. I had no problem in Word 7

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Debbie M.,

We are happy that you found the site helpful. We apologize if you had editing issues. The small text boxes come when the original document was written with a font that does not exist on your current computer. We wish you the best in your career search.

marisac2
6/23/14

Very fast and helpful customer service.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Marisa C.,

We are glad to be of assistance. We wish you the best in your career search.

yvetted
6/23/14

Fantastic!!! I only started looking for a job 14 days ago with my new resume and already have a new job!:)
this was an easy site to use very helpful!!!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Yvette D.,

Congratulations on your new job! We are glad to be of help. Best of luck with your new career!

nickip1
6/22/14

This is a great program!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Nick P.,

We are happy that you enjoyed the service. We wish you best of luck in your job search.

lindaz3
6/22/14

Quick, easy to navigate around, numerous selections and styles. Loved it.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Linda Z.,

We are so happy that you loved the site. We wish you best of luck in your job search!

donnac34
6/22/14

It was easy to do a resume using my perfect resume.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Donna C.,

We are so happy that we were able to make the service easy. We wish you career success!

kassandrag

It was amazing!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Kassandra G..

Thanks for your positive feedback. We wish you all the best!

jima31
6/21/14

I needed a resume in a days notice. product was simple to use, inexpensive and the customer service was outstanding! Found a job quickly and was able to seamlessly cancel my membership within just a few minutes. everything should work this well. thanks for the assistance.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Jim A.,

Congratulations on your new job! Glad to be of assistance. We wish you all the best in your
new career!

briann90
6/20/14

This was a great site for a resume. I have not had a resume for years as I have been employed and happy with my situation. I was approached with an offer and needed a resume to apply for this new position. The formats were good and the suggested wording was very helpful. I can recommend this site to anyone looking for a quick high quality resume.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Brian N.,

Congratulations on your new position! We are glad to be of assistance. We appreciate your recommendation. Best of luck with your career!

laurab68
6/19/14

Loved my experience with MyPerfectResume. They made it very easy during a very stressful time. They immediately took care of cancelling when I called to do that. Will gladly recommend their service in the future.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Laura B.,

We are so happy that you had a positive experience with our service. Glad to be of help. Thanks for recommending our site. We wish you the best in your career search.

teenan
6/19/14

Great and easy to use to print up my resume and cover letter...and friendly and helpful staff .Will use again if needed.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Teena N.,

We are glad that you found the site and service helpful. We wish you all the best in your job search.

connier14
6/19/14

Very easy site to work in! Very helpful with the job descriptions and very professionally done! My son loved the resume' that I did and landed him a good job! Thanks!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Connie R.,

Thank you as well and congratulations to your son! We’re glad to be of help. We wish him all the best!

alieshac

i have a job

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Aliesha C.,

Congratulations on your new job! We wish you all the best!

helena43
6/18/14

I was very impressed with the sight thanks for all the help

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Helen A.,

We are happy that you liked the site. Glad to be of assistance. We wish you the best in your career search.

stephanieh28
6/17/14

I spoke with "Love" and he/she was very helpful, attentive, and quick with responses.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Stephanie H.,

We are so happy that Love was able to help you right away. We wish you the best of luck in your career search.

emilya18
6/15/14

amazing, quick easy and helpful for the computer unfriendly person.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Emily J.,

We are so happy that you found the site helpful and easy to use. We wish you best of luck in your job search.

shaquillej
6/15/14

Great website to use and great customer service!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Shaquille J.,

We are glad to be of help. We wish you the best of luck in your career search.

davidah2
6/15/14

I this web site has been very helpful an easy to use. thank you so much.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Davida H.,

Thank you as well! We are glad to be of help. We wish you best of luck in your job search.

chuckd6

Went smoothly................

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Chuck J.,

We are happy that we could help. We wish you the best in your career search.

MyPerfectResume

UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS TAKEN. $24.95 a month, EVERY month. Check your credit card companys protection plan and report them. You may not be liable for unauthorized charges and services not rendered. Also report misleading and false promises such as them telling you the charges will stop. REPORT THEM TO YOUR STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE! For newbies to the site... they will be so sweet and kind and tell you they will cancel. They will not. TAKE ACTION! The positive reviews are not from real customers.

By Cher M.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hello, Falicia - If you cancel your account and receive an email confirming the cancellation there's no way for us to charge your credit card for our monthly subscription.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the My Perfect Resume staff and other customers.

My Perfect Resume?