My Perfect Resume reviews

customerservice@myperfectresume.com

1,202 reviews with 5 stars

barbaram40
6/14/14

Great site! It was very helpful and informative. I haven't written a resume in years and Perfect Resume made something I was dreading to do go very smoothly. I would recommend the site!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Barbara M.,

We are so happy that we were able to help. Thanks for referring our site to others. We wish you the best of luck in your job search.

johnt177
6/14/14

quick troubleshooting solution a success thanks to Van's help

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Dear John T.,

We are glad that Vans was able to assist you right away. We wish you all the best in your job search.

sebastient
6/13/14

Work well, easy to use.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Sebastien T.,

We are happy that you found the site and service easy to use. Best of luck in your job search!

MyPerfectresume
taylorr21
6/12/14

Service was easy to use and I was able to land a job with your service.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Taylor R.,

Congratulations on your new job! Glad to be of help. We wish you best of luck in your new career!

francesj7
6/12/14

Very easy and competent service. Fast and easy way to use and great customer service, I would highly recommend them!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Frances J.,

We are glad that we were able to provide you with great service. We appreciate your recommendation. Best of luck with your job search!

dianef14
6/12/14

Amazing resume. Great wording made a huge difference, I got two replies back witching hours of applying!! Highly recommended site.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Diane F.,

We are so happy that we were able to assist you, that you found the site and service helpful in your job search. We wish you all the best!

rebecar1
6/12/14

I am 100% happy with the service that I received from using myperfectresume. I was working at the same job for 15 years. I was ready for a change. Yet, I didn't even know how to update or create a new resume. This site gave me direction and a new job. Within a couple of weeks, I had a resume, cover letter to download and send my resume to businesses. I will recommend this site.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Rebeca R.,

Congratulations on the new job! Very happy that we could be of assistance. We wish you more success!

kristenl6
6/12/14

This was so easy and so helpful! I have dreaded making g a resume for almost a year till I found this site!! Thank you!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Kristen L.,

You are welcome! We are glad that you found the site helpful. Best of luck in your job search!

angies12
6/9/14

Made completing resume very easy. Thanks

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Angie S.,

We are glad that we made it easy for you to create your resume. We wish you the best of luck in your job search!

cynthiar11
6/9/14

Very organized, awesome templates. Just what I needed!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Cynthia R.,

We are happy that we were able to give you the service that you needed in creating a resume. We wish you all the best!

janes62
6/8/14

Very helpful Excellent

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Jane S.,

We are very glad that we were able to help. We wish you career success!

robt124
6/7/14

Great service for great price

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Rob T.,

We are happy that we could be of help and wish you the best in your career search!

durkeam
6/7/14

Awesome experience and help that landed me the job I applied for! Highly recommended!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Durkea M.,

Congratulations on the new job! We always love to hear when our customers land a new job. Thanks for sharing your success with us and best of luck in your new job!

shawnb18
6/6/14

MyPerfectResume makes building a resume and cover letter very easy. They make great suggestions for every job imaginable and help you build a complete resume. I would recommend the service to everyone looking for a job.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Shawn B.,

We are glad that you found the site and service easy and helpful. Thanks for referring our site, Shawn. We wish you the best of luck in your job search!

chrissyc3
6/6/14

Awesome. Fast and easy. Excellent customer service.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Chrissy C.,

We are glad that you found the service fast and easy! Best of luck with your career!

vickih8
6/6/14

I was very happy with this site. I have a very good experience.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Vicki H.,

We are so happy that you had a great experience with our site. We wish you career success!

amarae
6/4/14

I had a positive experience with My PerfectResume.The services I received was surely more than the price I paid. I will always come back whenever I need their help, I will surely recommend this site to my friends.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Amara E.,

Thanks for the overwhelming feedback, Amara. We are so happy that you found the price and service worthwhile. We appreciated it so much! Best of luck in your career!

Best regards

michaelb156
6/3/14

Great site, easy to navigate.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Michael B.,

We are glad that you liked the site. We wish you all the best with your career, Michael! Thanks a lot!

haydenb28
6/2/14

Excellent. Would recommend this to anyone else in need of help with their resume.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Hayden B.,

Thanks Hayden for referring our site. We are so glad that you found our site and services so helpful. We wish you career success.

mc316
6/2/14

This website was easy to use, fast and the customer service agents are extremely helpful!

Thanks

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi MC.,

We are glad that you found the site and service fast and easy. I’ll be sure to let the customer service team know you had the best customer service experience. We thank you and wish you best with your career!

melissas31
6/1/14

I was able to get useful information to create my cover letter, resume and helpful tips on interviewing.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello Melissa S.,

We are very happy that we could assist you. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We wish you career success!

reneah
6/1/14

It was great! I will definitely recommend this to anyone I know that needs helps with a résumé.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello Renea H.,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We always love to hear that we have been able to help customers with their resume needs. We wish you the best of luck in your career search.

lisad52
6/1/14

great service to help build your resume. very easy to use and helpful. great customer service.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello Lisa D.,

Great customer service, helpful tools and helping customer are what we live for. Thank you for your kind woards, and we are very happy that we were able to assist you. We wish you the best of luck in your career search.

heatherj3
6/1/14

Easy to navigate on site; quick and easy to get started; took me less than 15 min to create an up to date resume. I would recommend anyone needed a new resume to try this website.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello Heather J.,

We are so happy that we were able to assist you and that you found the site and service easy to use and navigate. Thank you for taking time to recommend our site, we appreciated it a lot! We wish you the best of luck in your job search!

sammanthas
5/31/14

thank you for your help building my resume it help me land a good job I will let people know where to go for there help building a resume

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello Sammantha S.,

Congratulations on the new job! Helping our customers create a resume and land a job is our primary objective. We are very glad that we were able to do that for you. We appreciate you recommending our site to your family and friends! We wish you the best ofluck in your new job!

LiveCareer

UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS TAKEN. $24.95 a month, EVERY month. Check your credit card companys protection plan and report them. You may not be liable for unauthorized charges and services not rendered. Also report misleading and false promises such as them telling you the charges will stop. REPORT THEM TO YOUR STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE! For newbies to the site... they will be so sweet and kind and tell you they will cancel. They will not. TAKE ACTION! The positive reviews are not from real customers.

By Cher M.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, Hinduja! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the My Perfect Resume staff and other customers.

My Perfect Resume?