MyPerfectCV

MyPerfectCV has a consumer rating of 4.26 stars from 264 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MyPerfectCV also ranks 5th among Career Advice sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.8%
Special offer from MyPerfectCV
Your Perfect CV – In Minutes
Learn More Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• l was called for a job interview as a Customer Service Assistant in an Electricity Distribution Company.
  • It's a great service for editing and creating CV's.

• i only subscribe to 14 days trail , they took 16 ounds off me for no reason , what a scam seriously
  • Although calling itself a free CV builder, you can't actually access anything unless you pay -
How would you rate MyPerfectCV?

“Lovely service from Victor”

Polina S.
4/20/20

I am very pleased with the service received over the phone today from Victor, such a down to earth guy! There was no robotic responses or 'let me get you off the line as fast as possible' attitude - human and kind service, I am impressed! Happy with the discount offered too. Hope the team stays safe and I am grateful for the lovely service in these troubling times!

“STILL MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD DO NOT USE”

Valentin V.
7/2/20

THEY LIE AND STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD EVEN WHEN YOU CANCEL THE ACOUNT IN THE SITE I PAID ONCE TO DOWNLOAD MY CV AND THEN THEY GET ME ANOTHER 17 £ AFTER A WEEK

customer service (58) 14 days (6) cv builder (6) 14 day trial (4) credit card (5) great service (10)
polinas10
April 20th, 2020
Happy with the discount offered too.

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We're always committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you, Polina. We strive to make our customers happy and we take your feedback to heart. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s experience.

If you need further help, let us know!
dannyg173
February 14th, 2020
I would like to extend my appreciation to Sheldon who helped me to get my problem resolved fast and efficiently. This website is a excellent tool in getting the perfect CV! `
Dan G
Hello, Danny

We appreciate you for sharing your experience with Shelton. We strive to provide an A+ customer service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation, your feedback helps make our service even better.
huynhl1
July 20th, 2020
Thanks to myperfectCV. I have a very beautiful CV now, your service helps me save a lot of time, I love it so much, it is much easier than I thought I could do, you suggested ideas which is suitable with specific job such as sumary, describe jobs... I got a job with the CV. I Will reccommend MyperfectCV for all my friends.
mnauelk
Manuel K. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you for sharing your feedback and for giving us a great rating.
robertog64
January 13th, 2020
Very good costumer service received.
The lady was very helpful and I did not have to wait ages to get an answer.
Thank you!.
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
You are most welcome and thank you for sharing your experience with our agent, Roberto. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation and your feedback helps make our service even better.
riannas3
April 14th, 2020
I would like to thank Victor Vargas who helped me today. I called up with a query and got through quickly and easily. My call was answered by Victor who was friendly, helpful and very knowledgable. He helped me with efficiency and kindness and i was very happy with the solution provided. Thank you for your help and kindness, I am very grateful.
Hi, Rianna

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback about our agent Victor, we’re always happy to hear it!

We’re constantly looking to improve our services and listening to our customers is a big part of that, we’ve passed your wonderful comments to our agent.
seanr185
Sean R.
February 12th, 2020
Once out get your head around it, it's easy, helpful and enjoyable to do, a very helpful amaerican lady help me cancel my subscription in minutes as I found my new job within days of my CV going to 2 jobs , a big thank you
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
You are most welcome and congrats on the new job, Sean! We appreciate the positive feedback and we’re glad we were able to help you in your job search.
antonyg16
January 31st, 2020
I started off aggressively on the phone as I thought I was incorrectly charged, however after calming down I was told why and how it was charged, they had in fact charged correctly...They were very understanding though and actually refunded me, and lowered my monthly figure, very helpful!
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you so much for taking a moment to recognize our customer service agent for his efforts, Anthony. Our team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
abbiej5
December 2nd, 2019
Ronny was very kind and understanding and I was able to feel very satisfied from his service. He was aware of my needs and ensured they were met. However, if it wasn't for him I would have given this review 1 star. Please understand you are choosing the wrong way to MARKET a product. Essentially, you are scheming customers 16.75 for a CV template. Ask yourselves, what you are making your customers do. I hope you take responsibility for this serious issue in the future as your refund system is just as SHOCKING.
Hey, Abbie -

We’re thrilled to hear that Ronny was able to assist you with your inquiry and provide you with excellent service, we’ll be sure to let him know your wonderful comment. We’ve taken note of your feedback and it’s much appreciated, we’re constantly looking for ways to provide the best experience for our customers and comments like yours help us do just that.
sebastianm74
April 28th, 2020
Victor takes his time and explains everything in detail. He is very friendly and efficient He also explained the advantages of having my perfect cv
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you so much for taking a moment to recognize Victor for he's efforts and willingness to help with your query, Sebastian.
xing4
February 12th, 2020
I was trying to cancel my account, for would not plan to use in the near future. However, the customer service explain to me a lot of features of this account which I did not realise at the beginning. I decided to keep at the very end. very good services
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you so much for taking a moment to recognize our agent for his efforts and your willingness to stay with us, Xin!
jeevakanthip
Jeevakanthi P.
March 2nd, 2020
I would like to extend my appreciation to Viktor who helped me get my problem resolved quickly and efficiently.
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you for leaving a five-star shout-out for our agent Victor for helping you resolve your query, Jeevakanth.
jackj267
May 20th, 2020
Victor who I spoke with on the phone is a gentleman, really polite and helpful, solved my problem in minutes
Hey, Jack

We’re delighted to hear that Victor was able to resolve your inquiry and provide you with excellent service.

We’ll be sure to let him know your kind comments.
mustafar12
December 9th, 2019
Contacting one of representatives of perfect cv was a great experience and the request I had was just done in a few minutes. Recommending to everyone
Thanks
Laura T. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We absolutely love recommendations, Mustafa! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer service agent!
marting197
November 19th, 2019
Great help from my customer service,very polite helpful and good speaking thanks for your help. It's a great service in getting the job you want
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Way to make our day, reviews like yours keep us going, Martin. Our team is always here for you to help out with your CVs and cover-letters, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
ethanw88
December 2nd, 2019
The help was amazing and very helpful. I thought that it was helpful because you fully explained the whole process and made it very easy to understand and I also felt like I was in his best interests in terms of helping me and fully explaining he process. This review is for Ronnie Samuel.
Hello, Ethan -

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with our agent Ronnie. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation, your feedback helps make our service even better.
elify
October 21st, 2019
Amazing service and very quick and easy way to build an outstanding CV for your dream job! The ready content is very useful and helps you with good and suitable suggestions according to your job and position titles. I've built my CV in literally no time and I've found an amazing job right in few days after applying with it, because of course it was distinctive and unique. Thank you team My Perfect CV! Keep doing what you're doing!
Andy G. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We love your glowing review Elif! Thank you so much for taking a moment to provide such detail into your satisfaction with our product! We appreciate the positive feedback and wish you all the best in your new position!
alfreda47
November 20th, 2019
I had a chat with a customer Care officer (Jeffery), the treatment was so excellent that I had to extend my retainer-ship with my Perfect CV.

Keep up the good customer service.
Hi Alfred,

We absolutely love the positive feedback! Thank you for taking a moment to share how pleasant your experience was with Jeffrey and for sticking with us! We wish you all the best in your search!
jamesm1649
February 12th, 2019
Great tools for CV building. Had an issue regarding misleading pricing however upon contacting customer services this was instantly resolved by Paola who provided outstanding friendly and efficient service.
Hello, James:

Way to make our day, reviews like yours keep us going. Our Customer Service Agents are always here for you, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
miriamb25
February 2nd, 2018
helped me design a brilliant c.v which helped me secure the job i wanted. very helpful and friendly when i finished my subscription and offered me some very good deals which at present i do not require but will definitely remember if i need their services in the future. leaving your subscription open for a few days also means i can change my mind if i need to. thanks to eduardo in customer services for being so friendly and helpful.
Hi Miriam,
We’re proud to know that Eduardo was able to provide assistance with your request. Since we’re committed to providing top-notch customer service, reviews like this one really make our days. Thank you so much!
dominicc43
July 31st, 2018
This site is incredible, everything in the right place, very well layed out, helpful staff and quick response to emails, the price they charge is absolutely affordable and the quality of their CV builders among-st other services they offer are in an expert condition and presentation, I highly recommend.

They don't just "take" your money, if you READ things you'll know it, so many idiotic reviews, that's some peoples problems nowadays, they never read things.
Hello, Dominic:

You made our day with that review, we’re happy to help!
Thank you for sharing the love, it’s awesome to know how pleased you are with our resume builder and Customer Service. Our Customer Service Team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
henrys89
March 2nd, 2018
The customer support experience here for me was excellent, I called to cancel my subscription after I billed and they even gave me a full refund! Andrew was extremely helpful and friendly when it came to my questions and concerns. He totally understood where I was coming from and helped me figure out a payment plan that better suited my financial situation. Thanks Andrew!
Hi Henry,
We’re thrilled to hear that Andrew was able to assist you with your request, and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your comments. Reviews like this really make our day. Thank you so much!
sarahw422
June 26th, 2019
Sylvia Marroquin was very helpful and polite as well as quick in responding. I wish every business had this much of a good customer service. Everything would be a lot easier.
Sarah,

Thank you for recognizing Sylvia's excellent customer service! We do like to set the standard in customer service and we greatly appreciate you taking out the time to leave the positive feedback!
joshuab355
January 29th, 2019
The customer service is really nice and thoughtful, they take you through every small bits of details. And would offer you the best deals. I wanted to unsubscribe from my subscription and was greeted by "Paola Figueroa", who was genuinely kind and patient. She also ensured I was happy with my decisions and wasn't confused by the outcomes of my choices. She helped me step by step and I'm really pleased by the process. Overall I rated them 5/5, because although I was leaving they're subscription they still wanted the best for me and my interests; also welcome me back with open arms.
Hello, Joshua:

Reviews like this really make our day. We’re excited to know that Paola was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let her know your positive comments.
paull535
October 6th, 2019
Very easy to use, great choice of templates to choose from and helped me find a job at a bank within one week of using the site! Very straight forwards to cancel the service afterwards as well with thanks to a very helpful phone operator (Pamela Acevedo). Thank you
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you for the awesome review and for letting us know that you landed a job, that’s terrific news, Paul We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.

Wishing you the best of luck in your career!
jonh180
June 20th, 2018
This site help me build a very strong CV that have has generated a lot of interest in my trade, so for that reason, this site is highly recommended. My one and only criticism would be that I would have appreciated if it was made clearer from the start that this is a pay/subscription service, not at the very end once you have completed the CV. However, overall, I am a happy customer, and would recommend the service. Customer service is very good also, thanks, Gabriel.

Jon H.
-Hello, Jon!

Thank you for trusting us with your resume and for taking the time to let us know your feedback, we’re always happy to hear it! We’re constantly looking to make our products and services better and listening to our customers is a big part of that. With that in mind, we’ve passed your comments along to our team so we can keep improving.

Is it free ?

Why are you changing my friend who paid for my cv now I found out you taking £15 pound a month out i want it stopped right now

By John m.
See more answers (2)

I actually tried to do this online...and YOU CAN'T - there is no option to cancel, only upgrade! it states to make changes to your subscription, contact them. Well that didn't work either as I was on hold for half an hour before an automated message told me to leave a message.Come on, if you're providing an online service, make sure that what you say you can do, is actually available to do so! Very poor...

By david B.
See more answers (2)

Hi Mary, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may send an email at CustomerService@MyPerfectCV.co.uk Thank you!

By Andy G.

You're lucky we were scammed for £800 can't believe we missed it all this time

By Alan M.
See more answers (2)

Hi, Karen, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hi, Lisa, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hi, Stephen Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hello, Nadiah Thank you for getting in touch with us, please know that you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: Online - The steps to cancel online are: 1. Go to https: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/ 2. Log into your account with your username and password. 3. Click on the "User Icon". 4. From there, click "Settings." 5. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" option on the right side. Phone - Dial: 855.213.0348 - The steps to cancel online are: 1. Provide the full name of the account holder. 2. Provide the email address assigned to the account or the Account ID. Email: Send us an email from https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact 1. Provide the full name of the account holder. 2. Provide the email address assigned to the account or the Account ID.

By Yashira H.

Hello, JJ - Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'll be more than happy to clarify how our services work. Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., Social Media Specialist

Hello, Mahmoud - Thank you for getting in touch with us, our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our Customer Service Department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. The provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. The provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, the Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired. You cancel your subscription using by contacting us directly using any of the following options: Contact Us - https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx United Kingdom 0808.189.0676 Monday-Sunday 09:00-21:00 United States 855.213.0348 Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00 Saturday 8:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-18:00

By Laura T., Social Media Specialist

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MyPerfectCV staff and other customers.

The online CV builder that’s so easy to use!

Writing the perfect CV has never been easier. Just choose one of our job-winning designs and add our expert-written examples. In just 10 minutes, you’ll have a flawless professional CV.

Business History

We believe a one size fits all CV doesn’t work, that’s why since 2013, we’ve been dedicated to helping job seekers get hired faster with customized CVs and cover letters.

Laura T.
Social Media Specialist
Usually responds not within the first month
We've got live, friendly people standing by ready to help you. Just find the country-specific phone number below and give us a call. If you aren't able to phone in, please use chat or email to contact us. Whether it's a question about building your CV, getting the most out of our services, or managing your account, we're here to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyPerfectCV?

Have a question about MyPerfectCV?