Mymenorcaholidays.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

kristianl6
4/2/17

Seemingly being a UK-based company, "Fashion Mall" / "www.mymenorcaholidays.co.uk" operates out of China.

Their products are fake, their refund policy non-existing, and their communication and handling of commitments and timelines are exhaustively long, inefficient and far from customer service oriented.

The above is based on the following experience:

I placed an order with them in the fall of 2016 and received the parcel 1 month later. Sadly however, I was imposed a $50 fine in customs handling due to the China/outside Europe shipping and moreover when opening the parcel, I found that none of the ordered items were in the package - rather the package contained solely wrong items.

Once having finally found an e-mail address for them ("Katrina"), I contacted them and a month later I finally received a reply. Following several months of tremendously much back-and-forth, they agreed to a 30 percent refund (despite sending me wrong AND fake products).

Today, 7 months after the original order and with me unsuccessfully following up several times regarding the refund process the refund has still not been completed.

Needless to say, I highly urge you to NOT support this company and type of fraud.

Tip for consumers: Do not

Questions? Get answers from the Mymenorcaholidays.co.uk staff and other customers.

Mymenorcaholidays.co.uk?