Mylogo.isgreat.org

Mylogo.isgreat.org has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mylogo.isgreat.org also ranks 44th among Social Network sites.

How would you rate Mylogo.isgreat.org?

“Yeah...”

linda k.
4/12/11

Yeah... The offers look really great. And I loved their customer service. Actually they did a good job promoting my facebook page. Although I was not very impressed with the layout and aesthetic part of their site, but they are good where it matters. Thumbs up!

lindak11
April 12th, 2011
Yeah...
mdh
May 12th, 2011
Superb.
Although I don't see any cool flash/ java work on the site. But its designed on html purely as far as i can see. And I havent seen many sites with that intensive work using html nowadays. Also what they were offering is not bad at all.

Also please review my site: www.forexlearning.info
valeriec
April 24th, 2010
It' a bit too dark. Tey to lighten it up a bit. Too many font types makes it look a bit too young and more like a video game, Try making it more consistent. The font on the home page and the font sizes varied throughout the site. I liked the packages and portfolio a lot . Some logos they created looked wonderful. Looks like they offer good work at good prices. I wish you guys well . Happy creating.

Questions? Get answers from the Mylogo.isgreat.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mylogo.isgreat.org?

Have a question about Mylogo.isgreat.org?