Mylogo.isgreat.org reviews

mdh
5/12/11

Superb.
Although I don't see any cool flash/ java work on the site. But its designed on html purely as far as i can see. And I havent seen many sites with that intensive work using html nowadays. Also what they were offering is not bad at all.

Also please review my site: www.forexlearning.info

lindak11
4/12/11

Yeah...
The offers look really great. And I loved their customer service. Actually they did a good job promoting my facebook page.
Although I was not very impressed with the layout and aesthetic part of their site, but they are good where it matters.

valeriec
4/24/10

It' a bit too dark. Tey to lighten it up a bit. Too many font types makes it look a bit too young and more like a video game, Try making it more consistent. The font on the home page and the font sizes varied throughout the site. I liked the packages and portfolio a lot . Some logos they created looked wonderful. Looks like they offer good work at good prices. I wish you guys well . Happy creating.

Questions? Get answers from the Mylogo.isgreat.org staff and other customers.

Mylogo.isgreat.org?