MyLifePolicy.ca

MyLifePolicy.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MyLifePolicy.ca also ranks 3rd among Life Insurance sites.

How would you rate MyLifePolicy.ca?

“Great Service!”

Jeff F.
12/5/17

MyLifePolicy.ca was great to work with. Would recommend for life insurance. Answered all my questions with no hesitation!

jefff91
December 5th, 2017
MyLifePolicy.ca was great to work with.
Would recommend for life insurance.
Answered all my questions with no hesitation!
Brad W. – MyLifePolicy.ca Rep
Thanks Jeff!
kristend33
December 5th, 2017
MyLifePolicy.ca offers a range of insurance products from a variety of companies. Brad is very knowledgeable and works hard on your behalf to make sure you get the right insurance for you and your family. Highly recommended!
Brad W. – MyLifePolicy.ca Rep
Thanks Kristen!
marilynj18
December 14th, 2017
Made me feel very comfortable. Kept me informed through the process. I had been declined before so I was thrilled when I found out I would be able to get coverage. It was a huge relief. Thank you for everything
bradw61
August 1st, 2017
I was declined by another life insurance company so I didn't think anyone would approve me. MyLifePolicy.ca got me a policy for the same price as the other company quoted me. Thanks!
markw337
December 7th, 2017
The agent got me a good price on my insurance. That's all I really care about. It was pretty easy too. Didn't take long.

Questions? Get answers from the MyLifePolicy.ca staff and other customers.

Brad W.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyLifePolicy.ca?

Have a question about MyLifePolicy.ca?