Myinsurance.org.uk

Myinsurance.org.uk has a consumer rating of 4.4 stars from 2,020 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Myinsurance.org.uk also ranks 34th among Life Insurance sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Luckily I know how this works and I've put in a fake phone number.
How would you rate Myinsurance.org.uk?

Reviews (2,020)

phone number (7)
pattya24
Patty A.
Verified purchase
It's hard to rate a company who provides excellent service EVEN BEFORE you have placed your "order!" WOW! THESE GUYS ARE QUICK ON THE DRAW... They called me sooooo fast!!! Excellent customer service, they raise the bar and set a higher standard that businesses and entrepreneurs can learn from. My only question... when & how are the company leaders going to start sharing there strategies for excellence with the rest of the world? -- A Entrepreneur & Aspiring "Mentoree"
georgec226
George C.
March 18th, 2013
Verified purchase
I have bought a house in**** but now its value went down a lot so I told the bank to modify the loan they said the will but denied So I have given back their home.now I am planning to buy a home.The old is there for less price I f I can I will get it back.
judithm101
Judith M.
March 19th, 2013
Verified purchase
I should have said not sure on the Fannie Mae question. Am not sure if I will remortgage or just sell. Exploring all my opetions.
renel53
Rene L.
March 16th, 2013
Verified purchase
I have tried recently to get a VA loan, but found their appraisal of my house to be low, and the loan fees to be overly debilitating, but I am willing to try again for a lower interest loan if such could be possible.
jilll63
Jill L.
April 29th, 2013
Verified purchase
I don't like being bothered by telephone, so I don't think providing a phone number should be required. An email is an adequate was to communication. If I like one of the quotes via an email, I would be in touch.
jefff176
jeff f.
June 10th, 2012
Verified purchase
make the amount I want for a home to be offered, I'd like a home for below 100,000, around 80,000 or so. Thanks, text me whenever possible. Since I have unlimited texting on my cell, not unlimited calling!Thankx!
johnp811
John P.
March 17th, 2013
Verified purchase
Pls add mobile/manufactured homes on your initial list. My home is single family, but it came in 2 pieces which is still considered "mobile" although it is attached to a permanent foundation.
lindah532
Linda H.
April 30th, 2013
Verified purchase
Contact via email please... not cell phone if you can avoid it... I usually can't answer my cell phone at work but can communicate freely with emails.
danab116
Dana B.
May 14th, 2013
Verified purchase
it was a very easy process...like I tell my preschoolers it easy as a b c ....1 2 3 (smile) thanks a lot....yolanda
pamelaw99
Pamela W.
March 16th, 2013
Verified purchase
Auto loans should be according to you income not higest ratessmae with home loans should be according to income
lenoreh1
Lenore H.
June 10th, 2012
Verified purchase
We{both} are retired.husband early retirement due to health issues,so we NEED help to upgrade our floors to hardwood;our driveway to concrete & to update our windows in our manufactured home we certainly won't be leaving. Please consider our request to refinance our home.Thank you.
marial274
Maria L.
Verified purchase
no one will even talk to me about a manufactured home refinance there must be financing out there for manufactured homes.i already see quicken loans on your list. they don`t even do mobile homes if they don`t do manufactured homes don`t bother me i`m discusted trying to find help
jamesf283
james f.
May 22nd, 2013
Verified purchase
I am looking to purchase upon my return perhaps in New Orleans or in the Ponchatoula area of Louisiana...I work downtown CBD at Schlumberger International Lab for the oil industry...away in California right now...but back in Novemeber permanently
joelj26
Joel J.
February 5th, 2013
Verified purchase
It is great,but I dont want to buy a house in that pricerange.Not more than $ **.***.You mayed shouldt have a pricerangeline from $ **.*** - $ ***.*** to.Not everybody wants to buy a house for that amount of money.But thank you anyway.
monical81
Monica L.
March 23rd, 2013
Verified purchase
we are looking for someone to loan us money so we can buy a home or double wide andwe can't seem to get a loan because of my credit score which is 651, thank you for your time.
stevenp126
Steven P.
Verified purchase
I don't need hardly as much as the lowest amount you offered I don't think. But experience has already got me interested in what you can help me and my two boys with
tantaniciaw
Tantanicia W.
May 29th, 2013
Verified purchase
you get to pick out your own shopping experience and I like that and other people will to cause you all will not do it for other people they have to do it themselves.
glendaa17
Glenda A.
May 30th, 2013
Verified purchase
Everything is great except the Foreclosure I am looking to purchase is listed for 45,900. I need a FHA LOAN THAT allows repairs to be done after the purchase.
rafaeli2
Rafael I.
July 28th, 2012
Verified purchase
Because is the first time to buy a house from VA, for me is agreat experience, I really recomende to other to share my oppinion about The VA Loan. Thank Rafael
christah12
Christa H.
March 23rd, 2013
Verified purchase
I am trying to repurchase my home that is in active forclosure and feel that my situation would have been resolved by now if a more streamlined process..
deborahf59
Deborah F.
March 13th, 2013
Verified purchase
the price for the house is a little high, i live in a small town and our houses normally dont run that high. a little more range would be excellent
paulb505
Paul B.
April 18th, 2012
Verified purchase
so far so good.i want you to know my phone dont got reception here. so i wont know when you call. we need to talk here for now. john
nickp105
NIck P.
April 26th, 2013
Verified purchase
Quick/ easy first step, awaiting a quote, presently own 2 homes, 1 to sell, on the market for 90 days, found a home in Danbury, CT
sandram388
sandra m.
March 18th, 2013
Verified purchase
i have no problems except i need something that is a little bit lower in cost for me cause i only bring home about 750. a month
briana131
Brian A.
May 13th, 2013
Verified purchase
Excellent; never really thought about owning my own place. I think it's very exciting to have a place of my own to start.

Questions? Get answers from the Myinsurance.org.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Myinsurance.org.uk?

Have a question about Myinsurance.org.uk?