Myinsurance.org.uk reviews

davidn206
David n.
10/1/14
It isn't a one minute quote. You capture my info in one minute but your most certainly did not provide a quote. Extremely misleading
shelannr
Shelann R.
7/4/14
I'm very annoyed that your website didn't tell me I'd be getting a phone call rather than an on screen quote until I'd completed the online form. This is really bad and I don't want a call. Luckily I know how this works and I've put in a fake phone number. Good luck trying to reach me.
stuartj11
Stuart J.
7/2/13
i know you need to make money but your ad is a come on. you want to SELL me something. I just want information
fucko12
$#*! o.
7/1/13
Don't ask my personal information and tell me you will give me currant rate. Implying you can offer a lower rate. Only to inform me you will be contacting me
johnw832
John W.
7/1/13
Organizations such as this allow applicants to inquire about loans for their homes, of different types. But in the end, after your input, we continously receive calls stating, we don't do your type of loans. This is unsatisfactory. As a suggestion, if these types of inquiries do not do current mobile or manufactured homes, then the process should stop at this point.
susanr233
Susan R.
7/1/13
You web page did not allow me to accurately portray the home value nor the mortgage balance. The credit analysis will be in error due to the inaccurate values. I wasn't aware I was placing an order but rather getting an ESTIMATE. Please, do not lock me into anything before we can discuss it! I do not consider I have signed /committed to anything, yet.
fo2
f o.
6/27/13
bait and switch. you said you would show me my rates online, then you said someone would call me within 30 minutes. glad i used fake contact info!
jm294
J M.
6/26/13
I do not want to be called. Your sites says follow certain steps to see a rate quote. That's all I want. I do not want to be bothered with a sales call. Do not have anyone call please.
jacopof
Jacopo F.
6/24/13
You should not be asking personal info without explaining the process. I expected rates and you offer a call. False advertising! Now, you lost a customer. I will reject your call.
ae27
A E.
6/23/13
I expected to put information and it be a simple estimate, not having someone contact me and talk. I just want to know what the rates are at this time and not contact
joeb402
Joe b.
6/7/13
Don't like leaving phone numbers because you will now start blowing my phone up with constant calls. You think your helping but really are just irritating!
calvinb45
calvin b.
6/5/13
The only problem is that your system will not allow to put in right information mortage for *****,00
daniell236
Daniel L.
6/3/13
I should have been given some range of rates available immediatly versus having to wait on a contact from a lender.
glendaa17
Glenda A.
5/30/13
Everything is great except the Foreclosure I am looking to purchase is listed for 45,900. I need a FHA LOAN THAT allows repairs to be done after the purchase.
tantaniciaw
Tantanicia W.
5/29/13
you get to pick out your own shopping experience and I like that and other people will to cause you all will not do it for other people they have to do it themselves.
terrencea11
Terrence A.
5/28/13
This is an opportunity that I didn't expect to have since my property is under valued and under the limit.
livinias
Livinia S.
5/22/13
Well in my experience over the years its always a catch to somebody all trying to offer me something, so i'm really in disbelief of anything coming good my way. I really don't want to tell my friends or family about this and let them down too.
jamesf283
james f.
5/22/13
I am looking to purchase upon my return perhaps in New Orleans or in the Ponchatoula area of Louisiana...I work downtown CBD at Schlumberger International Lab for the oil industry...away in California right now...but back in Novemeber permanently
marial274
Maria L.
5/21/13
no one will even talk to me about a manufactured home refinance there must be financing out there for manufactured homes.i already see quicken loans on your list. they don`t even do mobile homes if they don`t do manufactured homes don`t bother me i`m discusted trying to find help
stevenp126
Steven P.
5/21/13
I don't need hardly as much as the lowest amount you offered I don't think. But experience has already got me interested in what you can help me and my two boys with
pattya24
Patty A.
5/21/13
It's hard to rate a company who provides excellent service EVEN BEFORE you have placed your "order!" WOW! THESE GUYS ARE QUICK ON THE DRAW... They called me sooooo fast!!! Excellent customer service, they raise the bar and set a higher standard that businesses and entrepreneurs can learn from. My only question... when & how are the company leaders going to start sharing there strategies for excellence with the rest of the world? -- A Entrepreneur & Aspiring "Mentoree"
nancye60
Nancy E.
5/16/13
the search results say refinancing for manufactured homes but drop down box does not let you pick that but single family dwelling then when you call I say manufactured home and you say that you do not have a market for that !
danab116
Dana B.
5/14/13
it was a very easy process...like I tell my preschoolers it easy as a b c ....1 2 3 (smile) thanks a lot....yolanda
briana131
Brian A.
5/13/13
Excellent; never really thought about owning my own place. I think it's very exciting to have a place of my own to start.
kevinm369
kevin m.
5/7/13
it would be nice to not give out so much information just to get some basic questions anwsered I would rather speak with some one or just email me I gave a fake phone number and address in hope to have this happen

Questions? Get answers from the Myinsurance.org.uk staff and other customers.

Myinsurance.org.uk?