Review of Myhydrate

Myhydrate reviews

kellyr172
Kelly R.
11/25/17

It hasn't helped me to drink more water. If anything I think I drink less. The flow of the water that come out is slow which makes it hard to drink out of. I also need a reminder more often than take a sip once an hour. I thought this product was going to be able to tell how much water I hadn't drank in an hour and then remind me to drink.

janeta78
Janet A.
11/25/17

I am looking forward to using this product. I have diabetes and consider it an important tool for me.

rondaa4
Ronda A.
11/22/17

I have three MyHydrate bottles but when I took the inside of the lid out to wash it I couldn't get it back in and still be able to sip easily from the bottle It's like it is blocked by the small disk in the sipper. Help me figure this out to clean the botle tops.

dianaw129
Diana W.
11/18/17

Super excited get this product as I seem to forget as time goes by to get my fluid intake in. Hopefully this will aid to meet my daily fluid goal!!

lindac565
Linda C.
11/4/17

GREAT, I cannot wait to receive my MyHydrate water bottle. I had one before and loved it and the cape stop working and received a replacement cape and it never work right after that.

nancyh346
Nancy H.
11/3/17

I already ordered one and love it so much I had to get the Family Pack! One for my daughter and one more for me. Can't wait to try the infuser.

julieh304
Julie H.
11/2/17

Overall it works good however there are days when the beeping does not work and after my first bottle of water is done and I refill it it will start recording all over again from the beginning instead of continuing the lights from where the first bottleful left off.

sarahk208
Sarah K.
10/29/17

Great idea however it's not helping me because I can't seem to keep a bottle or cup with me as I lose things all the time already lost both cups I ordered so not doing me any good now.

cindyf102
Cindy F.
10/28/17

Can't wait to get it for myself and my family. It would make a great Christmas present, but I probably won't be able to wait to hand them out!!

lornas29
Lorna S.
10/26/17

I tried to buy a replacement bottle but never heard back from Lan after twice having a chat session to get an invoice for replacement.

kimw269
Kim W.
10/25/17

I like the fact that it chimes when you need to drink, also, I wish it would sync to my Fitbit. Other then that the water bottle is perfect:

brittneyp4
Brittney P.
10/25/17

Friend and I ordered. Water tastes like chemicals. Not very tasty. Stoped using it :-( is this normal?

leontynel
Leontyne L.
10/24/17

I enjoyed shopping on this site. I can't wait to receive my water bottle so that I can start my fluid intake.

melissam369
Melissa M.
10/22/17

The product is great in that it reminds you to drink, but the tracking system of what you have had to drink is not accurate.

sabrinad30
Sabrina D.
10/21/17

Great info on Facebook from Nastaja and easy access to your site to order. Thank you for this exposure to your incredible product!

tonyn71
Tony N.
10/20/17

Type 1 and need this helper. I also have trouble getting the reminder to make a sound, to remind me to drink.

jillc119
Jill C.
10/19/17

Is there a way for the bottle to alert you through the Fitbit app or somehow through and iPhone or Apple Watch? I ask because I'm not around my water bottle throughout the day. I'm a medical provider and can't have my bottle with me as I see patients. If this doesn't exist would love to see it happen!

tinas205
Tina S.
10/18/17

I am so hoping that this will help my husband and I drink water! We are terrible with hydrating and really need a push!

Update: 10/18/2017

I have drank the correct amount of water everyday since I received My Hydrate water bottle! It's amazing that a beep and tracking on the top would help so much! I really do believe in out of site out of mind. Now, because this water bottle beeps at me when I need to drink, I do it. Even when I get in the office and I forget to start drinking, the 24 hour reset alarm, reminds me to fill up and start! Love My Hydrate!

bridgetw18
Bridget W.
10/18/17

Liked the discount. It was easy to find and order. cannot wait to try it out since all I drink is water.

donnap128
Donna P.
10/17/17

I'm looking forward to trying this as I don't drink enough water. I think it's really going to help me remember.

dawnd98
Dawn D.
10/17/17

It was quick and easy. I got it faster than I thought I would. I like the discreet beeps. Will help me track for sure.

aliciaa58
Alicia A.
10/14/17

I have carefully followed the sensor instructions and the first one stopped illuminating at all by 1pm and the second one is still only lit for one when I have emptied the bottle and a half of water.

hilaryk14
Hilary K.
10/14/17

So simple! Took less than 5 minutes! I am so excited to start tracking my water intake! I feel like this will give me the motivation I've been needing!

vickyj18
Vicky J.
10/13/17

Very quick and easy no hassles loved everything about this very excited to get started and get healthy.

nancym392
Nancy M.
10/11/17

My Hydrate is awesome! It reminds me to drink when I"m busy doing other things when normally I wouldn't of done it. I love my hydrate bottle.

Questions? Get answers from the Myhydrate staff and other customers.

Myhydrate?