Review of MyHotMercedes

Tel: 763-273-8623
support@myhotmercedes.com

allisap
4/20/15

I placed my order on the phone and was assured that the headlight I ordered would fit my car. After driving to the dealership and paying them almost $200 in labor fees I was told the headlight was for a different model car than mine.

I complained to myhotmercedes and they said to ship it back. So I mailed it back on my dime. About 2 weeks after sending yhethe item back I contacted them about my refund. I was told I was going to be charged a 30% restocking fee. I explained that their customer service representative had promised that the part would fit my car. They told me no exceptions I had to pay the 30% restocking fee on the price of the item, tthe shipping, and the sales tax (which I was illegally charged, since I'm in Oregon it was illegal for them to charge me sales tax).

I finally took it up with my Capital One credit card who ruled in my hotmercedes favor and told me I would have to pay the fee. I explained that the also illegally charged me sales tax. That is when the Capital One representative got rude and told me the cgargeback case was closed and I couldn't do anything about it. I told them to go ahead and turn the bill over to collections because they weren't going to see a dime from me.

So I took a hit on my credit score in order to not let this company rip me off and I was still out nearly $200 in labor, and my headlight was still broken.

rogerg1
4/4/11

THEY SOLD ME WROND PARTS THE FRIST TIME ,ON MY SECOND ORDER SOLD ME A USED WING WHEN PURCHASED A NEW PART 1200.00 AND ONE MONTH LATER STILL WAITING ON PARTS NO MANAGER WILL TAKE MY CALL THIS IS A RIP OFF COMPANY

chrisc7
11/17/09

They ripped me off. Sold me a part that would not fit my car and refused to take it back and refund my money.

Questions? Get answers from the MyHotMercedes staff and other customers.

MyHotMercedes?