Myhealthycooking reviews

Tel: 877-588-1085

justind6
8/30/10

Not only does it flood my hotmail it also screws up Thunderbird. Thunderbird seems to always think that there is 1 message in my inbox when there is clearly none.

gr137
8/30/10

Tons of spam in the past few days. Following the first suggestion in this string, I am now automatically forwarding all of them to claudiah@myhealthycooking.com. Also moving them to my JUNK folder automatically. Also wrote to claudiah@myhealthycooking.com and said stop sending them or I'll contact the MO State Attorney General's office. We'll see how it goes....

br387
8/30/10

I just called the number and I just get a bip.

nomorehealthycookingb

To Deal with the spam

Open Hotmail (in a browser - not in live desktop client) -> Inbox ->Options -> More Options -> Manage rules.

Create new a rule for messages where sender address ends in .myhealthycooking.com to either delete it or move to your junk folder

franki7
8/29/10

I just redirect all of the spam to inquiries@myhealthycooking.com and inquiries@myhealthycooking.com.

Best case scenario, it annoys them. Worst case scenario, I take out some frustration.

mrangryg
8/29/10

Surely there's no need to drive down there if their phone number is listed in the whois information.

The mail server ip address listed in whois does actually match the one in the email headers, so the spam is definitely coming from them.

The only question is, are they doing it on purpose or has their email account been hijacked?

Perhaps a phonecall would sort it out. I'm not on the same continent, but does anyone live in the states, and fancy giving it a go?

ksdjfs
8/29/10

I also have been flooded with spam by myhealthycooking.com. About 4 emails every half hour for the past 24 hours. The emails will not let my unsubscribe either. I filed a complaint as well at http://www.enom.com/help/abusepolicy.aspx.

johno4

As for all the SPAM,

Here is the Domain ownership information:

Domain name: myhealthycooking.com

Nixa, MO 65714
US

pissedoffn
8/29/10

Can't stop the emails - 5 per hour. IP address in email header doesn't match whois for website address. My Hotmail junk filter can't stop it. Anyone able to stop the emails. I may have to get rid of email account I have had since 1999.

gp2
8/29/10

they have sent me so much spam - i have half a mind to drive to nixa missouri and smack them personally.

pissedoffo
8/28/10

Same problem. MASSIVE emails for each product. They change the random letters in their email addie, so can't be blocked by my email client. Ran a WHOIS on site and the email IP. File complaints here: http://www.enom.com/help/abusepolicy.aspx

Be prepared to click on PROPERTIES of spam emails to C&P header info for ENOM.

berryf
8/27/10

I went to this website ONCE and every since my email account has been flooded with SPAM and I never gave them my email address.

DON'T GO THERE!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Myhealthycooking staff and other customers.

Myhealthycooking?