Review of MyGROWL

MyGROWL reviews

angelac302
1/29/19

I rescued a cocker spaniel two years ago and she has been the greatest blessing. She came to me healthy and she has had no medical issues. I am in constant contact with the Growl Rescue director and she is always checking on EM. I would highly recommend Growl if you are looking to rescue.

lisar490
11/6/18

Just shocked to see some bad reviews about GROWL. I think they do an awesome job finding dogs their forever homes! And it is nothing but a lie that she doesn't care about the dogs once they are gone!! We adopted a dog for my Aunt and was assured that if anything went wrong they would be right there to help out. When my Aunt passed away they were right there to help Brandee find another home! Just check out their Facebook and you will see hundreds of photos of adopted dogs and updates etc!!

chr8553
8/5/16

I adopted a dog from GROWL this year. Don't get me wrong, I love her but she was been a constant trip to the vet. She has had tapeworms hookworms whipworms heartworms coccidia and to top it all off ...fleas (all within the first week or two). I told the organization and it seemed like an afterthought to them. Once the dogs are gone, they are not interested in them anymore. I feel like I was fooled by them. These are all preventable yet contagious issues. I am sure some of the other dogs have these problems as well. I am for adoption (I have another adopted dog) but I would chose a different organization next time.

marks132
10/10/13

I adopted a supposedly healthy dog in early 2013 from this sham of an organization only to find out the dog was heartworm positive. Growl, based out of Edgewater, NJ and Columbia, SC is operated by a con artist who lies about the health of the dogs she sells you. Of course she said prior to adoption that my dog was heartworm negative. Their adoption contracts state the dogs have been checked by vets in South Carolina and are healthy when in fact the incompetent network of people supporting Growl dont do their jobs and aide in Growls underhanded business practices. Growl accepts no responsibility for their actions and blames everyone but themselves for their incompetence and lies. Do not adopt from this reckless and careless group. Dont deal with liars and cheats so select another rescue group out there and guarantee yourself a helthy and happy dog.

Questions? Get answers from the MyGROWL staff and other customers.

MyGROWL?