Mygreenstarenergy reviews

Tel: 0800 012 4510

1 Review From Our Community

desirees4
6/25/18

My account was meant to close in March 2018. They continued to take money out of my account via direct debit. When I contacted them to receive a final bill I was passed from pillar to post, spent hours on the phone, was told that it was my current suppliers fault for not having notified them, was told that I would be called back and never was as well as a host of other excuses and lies.
Even when I told them that I knew how the system worked i.e. that changing suppliers is all done via a national data base and that all they had to do was look at the meter readings online, they continued to lie to me and told me it would take weeks, not minutes.
Thankfully, with persistence, I eventually got through to one person in customer services (after having spoken to 8 people in the billing department) who sorted it out within a few minutes.
It seems as though the billing department employees are poorly trained, most of them are adept liars and are obstructive when you try to speak to management or someone above them.
My advice would be to avoid this company because if something goes wrong, you are going to spend an awfully long time on the end of the phone trying to sort it out.

Questions? Get answers from the Mygreenstarenergy staff and other customers.

Mygreenstarenergy?