Review of Mygolfpurchase

Mygolfpurchase reviews

stevep12
7/9/13

Bought a set of Callaway X22's and Titliest AP2's from this company, actuallt was told they were from the manufacturer before I bought but having received them and seen a golf pro here he said they are fakes. I have e-mailed the company requesting a refund given the difference between the cost of these and other originals is not that large but won't hold my breath - a waste of money and heavier than the real deal apparently. Avoid this website unless you want Chinese forgeries.

peterf4
10/25/10

I bought a set of Taylordmade clubs from this site. The service and delivery was second to none. However after 5 months the chrome is falling off the shafts. After much discussion I have accepted £90 as compensation. The clubs are I guess forgeries and I would suggest not buying from them unless you want clubs that are no good after a few months play. If you would like to see pics of the clubs email me. peter.astra@btinternet.com

bobm8
10/7/10

Do not encourage these chinese fakes they send you absolute rubbish and how they get away with trading in the UK I will never know, surely trading and standards can do something about this type of deceit. I ended up paying £249 for a set of Calloway X22s and when I found out they were fake tried to get a refund, still waiting after 20 days. I was really stupid but their site seemed so authentic.. AVOID THE LIKE THE PLAGUE

frankc1
7/23/10

More FILTH!

Please read my guide on golf equipment and related sites. I am in the Golf Industry and I will help you anytime with a recommendation. Just hit me up with a message.
This site is another crudely constructed JOKE, preying on folks who are trying to save a buck. In reality, the top reputable sites usually offer the best pricing as well. You will find many clearance and sales items on the primary seller sites.

PLEASE PLEASE don't patronize this type of deceitful website!

alexr6
7/23/10

If you want a set of fake chinese clubs these are the people to do business with. If you want anything genuine steer well clear!!!!!

mrk
7/20/10

Awful, they sold me a fake Ping driver. when I tried to get a refund there was no hope. In the end they offered me £30 to keep the club, it cost me £125. Do not do business with these people unless your after poor imitations and no chance of any customer service after sales.

sophien
6/28/10

Watch out these guys have fake VeriSign and McAfee badges!

I am a golfer, and always buy my liking golf clubs online. I think that the website (wwww.Golfsale18.com) is one of the best golf clubs stores online for any golf players! You may find the wholesale golf clubs in there, for instant, golf drivers, golf irons, fairway wood, the callaway golf clubs, taylormade golf clubs and any other brand golf clubs. Most important, wholesale golf equipments are good quality and at a good price. I have used the callaway x-22 irons from the Golfsale18.com and I like the feeling and playable of it. The quality and price make it a real good value. I would like to recommend this website to you.

By Joanna B.
Questions? Get answers from the Mygolfpurchase staff and other customers.

Mygolfpurchase?