My Gibraltar

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.7 / 5

My Gibraltar has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. My Gibraltar ranks 84th among Vacation sites.

How would you rate My Gibraltar?

“Looking for travel to Gibraltar”

bob k.
1/10/12

Looking for travel to Gibraltar. Look no further, I was recommended MY GIBRALTAR by the Gibraltar tourist board in London. They are the only officially appointed agent in the UK, and it shows. The knowledge of the staff is top rate and the prices and deals they have at all the hotels is really good value. Good easy site to use and the instant confirmations that are sent leave you feeling safe and rather pleased with yourself. I have used this site 3 times so far for travelling to Gibraltar.

“Monarch collapsed. My joke Gibraltar”

Stephen W.
8/30/18

Monarch collapsed Oct. 2017 now end of Aug. 2018 so called ATOL holder still waiting for flight money refunds would not recommend My Gibraltar to anyone

bobk16
January 10th, 2012

stephenw245
August 30th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the My Gibraltar staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Gibraltar?

Have a question about My Gibraltar?