Review of Myghdlove

Myghdloveimage coming soon
myghdlove.com

grahaml
11/26/10

WARNING... DO NOT USE THIS SITE... COUNTERFEIT GOODS!!!!!
Purchased a hair straightner set from this site, should've known better. After chasing them for 3 weeks, eventually got a letter from UK Border Agency saying my goods had been siezed at customs for being counterfeit, unfortunately there's no way of claiming the money back from my bank either. Very expensive lesson learned!

chrisj7
11/17/10

Do not order from myghdlove.com. They are a fake website - good looking fake straighteners were received, but on third use they melted and one of the plates came away. I have tried and tried to get my money back - but to no avail. Can't even find out where to send them back. THIS IS A FAKE WEBSITE

jackieh1
11/16/10

*WARNING*, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE.
i ORDERED THE STRAIGHTENERS, THEN READ THE SMALL PRINT ON THE WEBSITE, ACTUALLY TELLING YOU THEY ARE FAKE ghdS. They arrived and on the second time I used them the plastic around the plates started to melt. They are HIGHLY dangerous,something needs to be done about this site, I have emailed asking for a refund, but as you'd expect,not heard anything

paulas2
11/9/10

ordered ghds, then panicked! email i got back was in chinese or somrthing... didnt recieve them within 7 days, emailed the company they told me to bare with them, i told them if i had no delivery by the end of the week i wanted a full refund! they arrived the next day.....
i do think we are better buying directly from ghd. however i also think its a hit or a miss wether or not u recieve ur goods from this site.
better safe than sorry
i honestly think next time il go thro the official ghd site as i did have a panick after finding this site b4 my ghds arrived...

domiac
10/28/10

Luckily I haven't bought anything from the but was about to! The original GHD wesite warns about a few fake websites like this one. Please go on to:http://www.ghdhair.com/ and use their website checker for an aproved dealer/shop, including the Amazon. Please DO NOT USE: M Y G H D L O V E ! ! ! !

celiab
10/26/10

I ordered some GHD's from them and a month later I am still waiting for them. TNT keep saying they are stuck with customs and the website keep telling me to be patient. Not happy at all.

jayp
10/3/10

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE, THEY DONT SEND THE GOODS, MAKES DIFFERENT EXCUSE EVERYTIME WHEN YOU ASK ABOUT YOUR ORDER, TRACKING NUMBER WAS A FAKE AND I GUESS SO ARE THE GOODS. THEY HAVE 100% FRAUD. WARNING! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND IGNOR YOU.

ashleyl6
9/25/10

Please do not use this website!!!! Genuine ghds for £60 - I should have known better.
I ordered 2 pairs and have recieved nothing. They sent me an email with a tracking link and I tried for days to track my order and no order could be found. I phoned dhl and they couldn't trace the order either. I emailed the company with my concerns and I am still waiting on a reply. I checked the payment method and it was ECPSS payment gateway then I found the reports on this website about these fraudsters.
It has cost me £125 and I have had to cancel my card too. Hopefully I will be able to claim the money through my bank but this has been a lesson well learned.
Please be wary and never order anything using the ecpss payment.

Questions? Get answers from the Myghdlove staff and other customers.

Myghdlove?