Review of Myfreeinplants

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

baileyp
11/18/09

Im.a.member.of.the.site.and.to.this.point.have.almost.earned.3k.My.goal.is.7k.I.have.been.on.the.site.for.around.6.months.It.was.going.well.until.one.of
the.benefactors.and.his.wife.whom.is.also.on.the.site.started.problems.with.me.stealing.material.using.my.profile.into.ect.His.wife.even.went.and.told.benefactors.not.to.donate.to.me.Well.i.reported.them.for.this.issue.as.it.was.costing.me.donations.The.site.owner.turned.around.only.to.take.away.all.donations.that.the.certain.benefactor.gave.me.and.gave.me.a.warning!.I.mean.i.know.that.benefactors.are.paying.members.of.the.site,and.us.girls.are.not.but.they.seem.to.kiss.their.ass.to.keep.them.happy.When.it.is.us.girls.that.keep.the.benefactors.around.and.the.site.makes.money.from.us.Just.yesterday.Nov.17th.I.found.that.I.had.another.$10.missing.only.to.find.out.it.was.taken.because.of.another.benefactor.He.had.blocked.me.beause.I.didnt.have.a.space.key!.I.left.him.negative.feedback.after.he.had.blocked.me.and.also.left.negative.feedback.and.apparently.he.complained.and.his.donations.were.given.back.to.him.also..so.I.have.lost.$210.Also.i.found.that.my.account.was.suspended.they.sent.me.an.email.stating.that.I.had.violated.their.terms.of.agreement.in.having.more.then.one.account.I.have.a.friend.that.has.a.benefactor.account.and.does.log.into.his.account.via.my.computer.I.think.they.are.thinking.I.have.two.account.beacuse.of.this.I.have.emailed.them.repeatedly.with.no.response.thus.far.and.im.impatiently.waiting.to,have.my.account.re.activated!!!!
I.have.worked.6.months.for.this.money.and.have.EARNED.all.the.donations!!!.This.site.seems.to.be.a.big.ass.kiss.to.the.benefactors.and.not.to.the.girls.
they.just.use.the.girls.I.wish.i.could.say.otherwise.beause.it.WAS.seeming.hopefull.but.now.I.dont.know.USE.THIS.SITE.AT.UR.OWN.RISK.LADIES!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Myfreeinplants staff and other customers.

Myfreeinplants?