My Dress Room UK

My Dress Room UK has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. My Dress Room UK also ranks 248th among Discount Shopping sites. The most common issues with My Dress Room UK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate My Dress Room UK?

“The worst service I've ever received!”

Dana J.
12/16/14

The worst service I've ever received! Never received item, no money back and the customer support team haven't answered to any of my emails since 2 months! Cheaters and thiefs!

danaj10
December 16th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the My Dress Room UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Dress Room UK?

Have a question about My Dress Room UK?