Review of MyDeals247

Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052, India
partners@mydeals247.com

tims420
10/12/18

Its just an ordinary website with very much ordinary deals and shopping options. Exaggerated feedbacks from their customers so far

sofias38
10/11/18

How should i express my experience. never had such a great experience. I would rate it more than 5 but unfortunately there is just 5 stars option here. Still i would recommend others dont buy ever on others word and use your sense before you pay to anyone.

mariar325
10/11/18

This site has been a good option when ever i am looking to buy online. Good Website, more value, more attraction to do shop through this.

emilyj128
10/5/18

I cant believe that there are a lot of amazing offers, you know more than my expectation, never seen such kind of deals before, I would say wow wow wow. Amazing. I am a fan of MYdels247. God Bless you

miaa24
10/4/18

Seen many reviews but dont know why people are much excited with platform. I experienced that its just ok and found nothing exciting over here.

chasea15
10/3/18

I would like to express "WOW" for this sort of online shopping facility. Its so convenient to have many deals on internet. Thanks a lot

luckyk2
12/9/13

I jus saw a website Mydeals247.com and was very happy with its new way of working. I posted a request to book hotel in mumbai and I got best deals within an hour. I had a relaxed trip as I got no tension of hotels and their rates. I was provided the best possible prices in market with all my requirements satisfied as well... Its cool.. Isnt it? Go check it out!!

madhavv
11/28/13

I was looking for good hotels at decent price and i got the best deal here in mydeals247. Guys worth trying!!!

manikantaa
5/11/13

the products costs are very cheap and customer service is very good

Questions? Get answers from the MyDeals247 staff and other customers.

MyDeals247?