Review of My.brainshark

Tel: +1 781-370-8000
support@brainshark.com

johnd120
7/1/13

Took paid trainings posted by HP. Completed trainings but Brainshark never paid out the Amazon gift cards.

mikef13
7/2/11

I liked My Brainshark okay -- easy to use and free but limited. But I didn't like that it was just audio over the slides. I wanted to see video. So there's a new service called Knovio that does slides with video instead of just audio, and that's better. And it's still free.

bobbyk
12/1/09

I have seen many web 2.0 sites out there, however I have yet to see a site that allows sharing of power point presentations. This could be extremely useful if it catches on. Many times I have wanted to promote a product and I would be more than happy if the whole world saw my pp presentation. Adding voice to it also makes it nice as well as the ability to easily share with anyone and they don't even need to have a power point viewing installed.

anthonyd1
11/12/09

Very cool site. Amazingly, it's free! I uploaded my PPT deck and simply "called in" to add my voice to each slide and Voila, I created a talking video presentation. Then you can just grab the embed code and stick it on your own site if you want. What is also REALLY cool are the graphs they give you showing how often and how much people watch your pres. The global map thing also shows where people are watching it from! So far, I've only created 1 pres and all the viewing is in NH, but can't wait to see how it spreads around the world (wishful thinking, I know).

brianb1
11/3/09

mybrainshark allows you to store and share powerpoints, video, and photo albums (or any combination of the three) and use the phone to narrate them. It also lets you embed presentations on my site, so it is a great way for you to create marketing materials or share your own presentations for free. Unlike most other powerpoint sharing sites, mybrainshark translates all of the powerpoint animations faithfully.

Disclaimer: I am currently employed by Brainshark.

Questions? Get answers from the My.brainshark staff and other customers.

My.brainshark?