My-Batteries.net

My-Batteries.net has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. My-Batteries.net also ranks 63rd among Batteries sites.

How would you rate My-Batteries.net?

“As they claim to be able to ship internationally, I...”

Marco G.
9/5/14

As they claim to be able to ship internationally, I have ordered a VHF radio battery from them with shipment to Europe. After my order was in, they asked me for additional 15.00 USD to ship to a non-USA address, which I decided to pay. After 4 months and uncountable emails, I haven't received any battery and they still have my money (including the extra shipment fees). I didn't get a refund either, despite having asked for it politely multiple times. At a certain point they claimed some customs related issues which they were trying to fix. Unfortunately PayPal's limit to raise a complaint of 45 days has passed and there is nothing I can do through them. Willing to modify my rating if and when they deliver the battery, but I am starting to think this is going to be a write-off. 2 stars because at least they are somehow responding to my emails.

marcog9
September 5th, 2014
rinas
May 9th, 2012
The address on their website is in USA however, my order came from Hong Kong and it took 24 days. Their return policy says it has to be made within 15 days from invoice date. How do I make a return within 15 days when it takes 24 days to get the order...? Luckily, I was satisfied with the item I bought so I don't need return it.

Questions? Get answers from the My-Batteries.net staff and other customers.

Search our large Two Way Radio Battery selection at Discount prices. We carry a large selection of batteries for Motorola, Kenwood, Icom, Yaesu... Discount Two-Way Radio carries a huge inventory of original Motorola batteries and oem replacement batte...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My-Batteries.net?

Have a question about My-Batteries.net?