My-Batteries.net reviews

Tel: +1 402-935-2050
info@my-batteries.net

marcog9
9/5/14
As they claim to be able to ship internationally, I have ordered a VHF radio battery from them with shipment to Europe. After my order was in, they asked me for additional 15.00 USD to ship to a non-USA address, which I decided to pay. After 4 months and uncountable emails, I haven't received any battery and they still have my money (including the extra shipment fees). I didn't get a refund either, despite having asked for it politely multiple times. At a certain point they claimed some customs related issues which they were trying to fix. Unfortunately PayPal's limit to raise a complaint of 45 days has passed and there is nothing I can do through them. Willing to modify my rating if and when they deliver the battery, but I am starting to think this is going to be a write-off. 2 stars because at least they are somehow responding to my emails.
rinas
5/9/12
The address on their website is in USA however, my order came from Hong Kong and it took 24 days. Their return policy says it has to be made within 15 days from invoice date. How do I make a return within 15 days when it takes 24 days to get the order...? Luckily, I was satisfied with the item I bought so I don't need return it.

Questions? Get answers from the My-Batteries.net staff and other customers.

My-Batteries.net?