Munchado.biz

Munchado.biz has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Munchado.biz?

“The company owes me.”

butch w.
9/9/19

This company is a mess and a fraud. Paychecks are almost always delayed. Most of my talented co-workers already left the company before I did because the company is a huge mess. Leadership is so useless, and the company loses the majority of it's clients. This proves just how incompetent and terrible this company is. It's a good thing that i left already, but the company still owes me.

butchw4
September 9th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Munchado.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Munchado.biz?

Have a question about Munchado.biz?