Review of Mr. Handyman

Tel: 1-877-674-2639

judyn44
Judy N.
3/9/18

The workers who come are reliable, polite, and trustworthy. To add on twenty minutes to a two hour charge, one worker even unclogged a drain to be sure he worked the full two hours for the charge. Great guys.

myronb18
11/17/15

Local Mr. Handyman - Spokane, WA.
After checking around google, making many phone calls and emails I came across Mr. Handyman, the local franchise located in my city. After a few calls with my many questions I decided to hire them.
They came out when they said, called on the way to let me know they were coming, and then once the repair guy got there, listened to me and actually cared about what I had to say and yes of course my budget. The fixed my rain gutters, well a few corners still needed some extra caulking, but without hesitation they came back out and fix the few leaks that were still there. They were professional and you could see and sense how much they cared about getting my job done right. I would give them a 5 star rating with out hesitation and will use them in the future as the need arises. They are GREAT !

554 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Mr. Handyman staff and other customers.

Mr. Handyman?