Review of Mr. Costumes

Tel: 1-877-595-1031
media@mrcostumes.com

mikeh135
10/23/14

I should have listened to my friend's recommendation to buy from vandresses.com because the costume i bought on this website for Christmas was too expensive but cheaply made

bernadettew
10/20/14

mrcostumes.com has terrible service compared with dresseswoo.com

michaelm100
10/16/12

ripoffs, poor customer service and we now get our costumes from the super costume center which has been great.

jeanniel1
10/15/12

Really, it does not get any worse than this! This is my first review of an online merchant EVER and thats because ervice was so horrendous don't anyone else to go through what I did! I ordered my costumes September 9. The first week of October I called to find out where my costumes were, they said one was on backorder which was holding up the other two costumes. I'm glad I called because otherwise I would have never known! They said don't worry the costume will come in any day and you should receive your costumes at the end of the week. Two weeks later and NO costumes delivered - I called again, they said it was still on backorder so I cancelled the backordered costume and asked if they could rush the other two because I needed them by Saturday (I was calling on a Monday). They said no problem. Well, Saturday has come and gone and I just received today - a week after they were suppose to rush order them - a notice that they were sent out regular mail! No apologies by the compnay, no communication on the late order, no trying to make up for their horrible customer service! So, 6-7 WEEKS after I ordered the costumes I should finally get them. I will NEVER order form this compnay again. Every year I have a large Halloween party with about 150 people. I will make sure I send notices out to my guests and post around my house a warning to others to NEVER order form this company!

armenb
7/26/11

The site has different categories of costumes. I ordered a kids costume Friday afternoon. The paiment was done thru secure https: link and all mayor credit cards are accepted. I did not subscribe to the site and I forgot to put my e-mail address in the order page, and was afraid that will be difficult to get prompt tracking and information about the order. I called immediately the 877 number on the page. The response was prompt. They had my order number and added my e-mail address to the order info. The costumer service is Mon to Fri regular EST. The same applies to the shipping. I chose UPS Ground. Because I did not subscribe to the site I did not have means to check track the order online. For that reason Monday I called again. I did not have the order number but only by my name and the costume description my order was found in a less than a minute, and got the tracking information from the representative. Today, Tuesday the costume was delivered to our door.
The only reason I rank the site as a cool not I love it is because I do not have extensive experience with them, but I highly recommend the site.

Questions? Get answers from the Mr. Costumes staff and other customers.

Mr. Costumes?