Mr Bricolage

Mr Bricolage has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mr Bricolage?

“useless”

mike a.
9/6/17

Rapport qualité / prix: Mr Bricolage MTD92 Autoportee mon numéro de commande MB2009275 1 623,95 Mais vendu livré par le-jardin-de-catherine.com Prix 1499 J'ai payé Mr Bricolage Plus 125 ! Quand j'ai demandé d'annuler la commande, ils ont demandé 74. 95 pour ce faire. Absolue malhonnêteté! Value for money: Mr Bricolage MTD92 Autoportee my Order # MB2009275 1 623,95 But sold delivered by le-jardin-de-catherine.com Price 1499 I paid Mr Bricolage Plus 125! When I asked to cancel the order they asked for 74. 95 to do this. Absolute dishonesty!

mikea151
September 6th, 2017

Mais vendu livré par le-jardin-de-catherine.com Prix 1499
J'ai payé Mr Bricolage Plus 125 !
Quand j'ai demandé d'annuler la commande, ils ont demandé 74. 95 pour ce faire.

Absolue malhonnêteté!

Value for money: Mr Bricolage MTD92 Autoportee my Order # MB2009275 1 623,95

But sold delivered by le-jardin-de-catherine.com Price 1499
I paid Mr Bricolage Plus 125!
When I asked to cancel the order they asked for 74. 95 to do this.

Absolute dishonesty!

Questions? Get answers from the Mr Bricolage staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mr Bricolage?

Have a question about Mr Bricolage?