Review of MPXClothing

Tel: 1-800-279-5509
sales@mpxclothing.com

sherrys93
11/26/17

Good products got mine fast. Love the little purse and accessory.will order again from MPX thank you

sandyw75
10/23/17

I finally received the products I ordered. It took a month and they came directly from China. I wrote an uncomplimentary review on their website and magically the product was shipped that day and the review was taken down. I will not order from this company again.

karyno2
9/15/17

I still have not received an order placed on Sep. 4th. One email saying they were very busy and will send it. Several emails and phone calls, which they don't answer and still nothing from them. I can't get my money back since it was already paid through pay-pal. I will tell every one I can not to use this company.

mariag208
9/14/17

My order has not been delivered which I placed way back in the middle of August.
I received an email confirming the shipment - as it seem most people receive but then NOTHING!!

I have sent 3 emails and still no reply - also tried to ask a question on their site but it doesn't allow you to send it through!!!

Do not order from this company is my advice.

I am about to report them unless by some miracle I receive a reply.

Maria

ruthf24
7/27/17

No response to my order!! No delivery status. Reporting them. 3 emails and 2 postings on their Facebook page. Still no response.

sandrae31
7/16/17

I ordered a purse. Two weeks later I sent them an email asking for an update. Didn't hear back. The next week sent another email asking for update and telling them if I didn't hear back I would be cancelling my order. Sent another email last week asking for update. Received confusing email from them cancelling my order. I love that purse but not worth the hassle.

amandah136
4/15/17

Order an item and its been a few weeks and have not gotten it. Claims it's been shipped, but no information is being given on shipping. Sent 2 emails that have not been responded to and when I call the number, it's just a message saying to email.

terim14
1/24/17

I placed an order October 30th, canceled it the 31st because I found something better. THREE WEEKS LATER they shipped the order and billed me. I sent it back return receipt and they refused to accept it - they refused to allow me to return their product. I timely canceled the order but was charged and now they refuse to take back their own product! They won't return my emails either. Scam business and I'm spreading the word.

Questions? Get answers from the MPXClothing staff and other customers.

MPXClothing?