This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Mp4live.co.uk

Mp4live.co.uk

Mp4live.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.83 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Mp4live.co.uk also ranks 313th among Web Hosting sites. The most common issues with Mp4live.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Mp4live.co.uk?

“I ordered Photoshop Elements 8”

J F.
4/22/10

I ordered Photoshop Elements 8. MP4live.co.uk's price was significantly lower than elsewhere and the goods we despatched the following day via Royal Mail first class post. I received my parcel on day three which I think is pretty good service. Would definately recommend.

“despite sending emails every week,I have been waiting...”

ben b.
7/21/10

despite sending emails every week,I have been waiting for my order to be completed for 10 weeks! No apology, no explanation,no refund. mp4live will not answer any of my emails and have my money.It is only a small amount but I feel very ripped off and angry I am going to take them to the small claims court and will tell every body I can about the terrible service.

benb2
July 21st, 2010
gabriellam
January 12th, 2010
i have ordered an item weeks 2 weeks ago . still not delivered company not anwering there phones and no live web chat which is terrible they have taken my money.... don't use them crap
suej1
February 13th, 2010
I ordered Photoshop Elements 8 early Tuesday morning and paid £1.99 extra to have it delivered the next day as I wanted to go away for a long weekend. It arrived finally on Saturday morning. It had been sent by ordinary Royal Mail first class post and was not even posted until the Wednesday. However, I did get a refund for the £1.99 for next day delivery and the price of the goods was very good.
malb
July 20th, 2010
I received a download from MP4 Live, that was withdrawn owing to security reasons.
I contacted them twice by email once by recorded delivery, still no reply.
I recomend that you give it a big body swerve.
I am not one to give up, so I am going further with my complaint. Watch this space!
jf2
April 22nd, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Mp4live.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mp4live.co.uk?

Have a question about Mp4live.co.uk?