Review of Mp4live.co.uk

Mp4live.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

benb2
7/21/10

despite sending emails every week,I have been waiting for my order to be completed for 10 weeks! No apology, no explanation,no refund. mp4live will not answer any of my emails and have my money.It is only a small amount but I feel very ripped off and angry I am going to take them to the small claims court and will tell every body I can about the terrible service.

malb
7/20/10

I received a download from MP4 Live, that was withdrawn owing to security reasons.
I contacted them twice by email once by recorded delivery, still no reply.
I recomend that you give it a big body swerve.
I am not one to give up, so I am going further with my complaint. Watch this space!

jf2
4/22/10

I ordered Photoshop Elements 8. MP4live.co.uk's price was significantly lower than elsewhere and the goods we despatched the following day via Royal Mail first class post. I received my parcel on day three which I think is pretty good service. Would definately recommend.

danielp1
3/17/10

OK

suej1
2/13/10

I ordered Photoshop Elements 8 early Tuesday morning and paid £1.99 extra to have it delivered the next day as I wanted to go away for a long weekend. It arrived finally on Saturday morning. It had been sent by ordinary Royal Mail first class post and was not even posted until the Wednesday. However, I did get a refund for the £1.99 for next day delivery and the price of the goods was very good.

gabriellam
1/12/10

i have ordered an item weeks 2 weeks ago . still not delivered company not anwering there phones and no live web chat which is terrible they have taken my money.... don't use them crap

Questions? Get answers from the Mp4live.co.uk staff and other customers.

Mp4live.co.uk?