Review of MovingTeam.ca

SITE CLOSED
Tel: 587-700-8663

angelaw54
11/24/15

I highly recommend Moving Team. In September 2015 we use that company to move household items from a secondary residence to our main residence. They discussed our needs in advance, clearly laid out the costs, estimated timing and policies, and followed through on the plan. On moving day the two men who were serving us arrived on time, and proceeded to move all of our items efficiently and very carefully, displaying expertise and experience as they worked. Both were extremely polite and business-like. Any disassembling and assembling was done quickly and skilfully. We complicated the move somewhat by adding a couple of extra drop-off points, which we did indicate in advance, and this work was accepted by them and completed to our liking. There were no negative surprises whatsoever. The day was a great success.
I will go back to Moving Team for any future moving needs. There is no reason to consider any other company

amandag53
11/22/15

The person on the phone were really nice and courteous. Also managed to answer my questions well. The price is reasonable and there's no bait & switch thing. The movers came ahead of schedule which was really great. They came prepared with the necessary tools to make sure nothing could go wrong during the move. The movers were definitely hardworking, careful with handling the stuff and they were moving them in a quick pace which was good. The result was great and service was solid. I wouldn't mind asking for their service again next time.

andream86
11/22/15

Just want to tell you, what is fantastic job you guys did. They were quick, they work hard. I'll definitely be recommended if anybody ask about moving company, You guys are awesome. Thanks a lot.

stacys35
11/17/15

If I could give 0 stars I would. Worst moving company ever. The movers were 7 hours late and only came after calling them multiple times from multiple numbers as they stopped answering our calls. They kept giving a time of one hour later and would not show. I have beautiful Ashley furniture that I spent a large amount of money on and they damaged every single piece. They did not apologize for being late or damages. I am also missing two pieces of a bed frame. This company is a joke, you should never ever ever use this company, I saw a few good reviews so thought I would give them a try. Try anyone else but this company!

Questions? Get answers from the MovingTeam.ca staff and other customers.

MovingTeam.ca?