Movie-forumz.org reviews

tillyb
5/13/10

I thought the selection was great, it did take a while to figure things out, but there's always staff on who will answer questions quickly. Great selection, i'm hooked on the documentaries section. And they always have the tv shows I missed during the week. Overall great site, well worth the visit!

kylec
5/12/10

The "NEW" movie-forumz.org is TOTAL CRAP. It was stolen by the original owners, as it seems and is being used to redirect everyone to a malware infected site (I've gotten 2 viruses this week alone just by visiting).

Since I've found www.movie-forumz.tv (THE REAL MOVIE FORUMZ . ORG), I haven't gone anywhere else. They have EVERYTHING you need and I really hope that the guy who hacked the site in the first place is prosecuted to the fullest extent. I mean come on now, he even stole the layout to try and trick everyone into thinking it was the same. But anyone with a right mind could tell it's not the same. They don't even offer a QUARTER of the selection that the REAL site did.

Soooo... F- for the hacker who stole movie-forumz.org!
Annnnd.. A++++ for movie-forumz.tv and the real owners of movie-forumz.org!

anthonym5
5/12/10

Do NOT go to movie-forumz org! Someone stole the domain and claims it is the NEW movie-forumz but it IS NOT! You will notice a huge difference. Plus, it is FULL of malware!!

To visit your beloved movie-forumz you need to go to movie-forumz.tv!!! You will see your old, familiar movie forumz up and running!

Sign our petition to get our name back please.

Sir or Madam,
we are one of the biggest movie link sites on the net today and have been bringing you a lot of traffic by posting links to content on your site.

Our domain name has been illegally transfered and now points to a scam site. As of now register.com where our domain is now hosted has locked the domain while doing their investigation, however the crook who did this to us still continues to point to his scam site tricking our users into believing they are logging into our site and therefore getting their personal info illegally.

For more info please read here:

frankc1
3/12/10

Although the selection is a bit limited, this site is pretty easy to navigate and the streaming quality is great so far. You do have to create an account (it's FREE but they will bother you to do some 'surveys', no big deal).

All in all, a good experience. There are several movies that I've watched and so far no problems...and you can't beat the price! Check it out.

how do i download from this site?

By Spit F.
Questions? Get answers from the Movie-forumz.org staff and other customers.

Movie-forumz.org?