Mountainred.nz

Mountainred.nz has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mountainred.nz?

“Gave my health back and not a drug”

Peach R.
9/1/19

I thank this company for giving me my health back and allowing me to heal faster. The product is a bit expensive but well worth it. I'll keep a bottle in my medicine cabinet for sprains, strains and minute muscle tears. I order mine through here or Nutrimedical.com. It does allow you to heal faster and you system will tell you if you've had enough. It is not a drug it's a natural substance that promotes faster healing. I've used it a few times to heal faster and the doctor's just couldn't under stand it. I have a knee that clicks all the time and it helped heal that. I sneaked some of this into my grandmother's food because she chose not to take care of her self. It gave her movement back and allowed her to live more comfortably. It also does your pets good. I'd ask your veterinarian before giving it to them. I let my pets sniff it once after being on it for a year and they acted like it was a treat and badly wanted it. After that I had to hide the bottle from them as they kept trying to open it when I wasn't there. If a cat want's it then it's safe to take.

peachr2
September 1st, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Mountainred.nz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mountainred.nz?

Have a question about Mountainred.nz?