MountainCrestGardens reviews

Tel: +1-530-468-2313
sales@mountaincrestgardens.com

strahinjap
5/17/19

Dont need to think too much just take what i need.Good consumer service. Everthing you can think about they have.

lorim296
5/7/19

I order from them a few times a year. Great variety of succulents. Everything comes packed well and in good shape.

sonjas23
5/17/18

They arrived in excellent condition. They certainly know how to pack the succulents! Extremely pleased!

jesss75
5/17/18

This was my first time ordering plants online and I was not disappointed! My succulents were healthy and unharmed on arrival and are already looking bigger than they did when I got them. I will be ordering again from Mountain Crest in the future.

teresah144
5/17/18

Very fast shipping and packaged very well and it is absolutely adorable and will order from Mountain Crest again!!!

laverner12
5/16/18

Plants were healthy, strong and I plan to continue to use this site.... price was wonderful, delivery like promise, I only say WOW

ahmadk16
5/16/18

All items arrived safely and was packaged great. The only thing was one of the succulents was missing a plant ID tag but that wasn't a big deal for me. Thank you

denisep117
5/15/18

I am so pleased with the quality of the plants. They were packaged and shipped with such care and arrived in great condition. I know I will be using Mountain Crest Gardens in the future when looking for succulents.

charlese93
5/15/18

This is the second time I've ordered from Mountain Crest Gardens and I could not be more pleased with the quality. They also pack the plants extremely well, and even after a week in transit the plants arrived in top quality. I ordered 2 mixed trays of 25 succulents and only one looked a little iffy. I will definitely continue to support this company!

sarak109
5/14/18

All of our plants were absolutely gorgeous. Shipping was so quick and everything was packaged very securely. Very happy with our purchase.

tressas2
5/11/18

I am a happy plant mom, as my plants arrived in perfect condition :) Thank you again for the excellent customer service, quality products, and fast shipping. It amazes me that the plants I purchase online and have shipped look better than any I find in store.

donnag196
5/11/18

I have ordered 4-5 times from Mountain Crest and love the variety, quality and reasonable prices. Shipping is very efficient and all the plants I ordered arrived in great condition.

carmaj
5/11/18

I ordered a flat of 200 & I was pleasantly surprised with the size & condition they came in. I wouldnt hesitate in ordering more.

rileym53
5/11/18

I ordered 9 different soft succulents (mostly rosettes) and for the most part Im happy. Shipping quality was excellent, packaging was suburb, and most of the plants were in fantastic condition. My only complaints are that the Graptoveria Debbie was not recognizable as a Debbie to me and seemed to be in rather poor condition (multiple leaves had come off in shipping - not common leaf loss but It seemed more like a water issue so I cant use them to propagate) and very few leaves were left. There were also quite a few plants that were unrecognizable next to their photo on this site. Im aware all plants have differences that make them unique however plant and leaf shape as well as being in the same color genre should usually be expected. Overall I would definitely recommend them (I already have) and I now have 9 healthy happy plants.

julief127
5/8/18

This is my 3rd shipment of succulents. I keep coming back because i can't find better price, quality, and quick shipping! I have received 1 shipment of qir plants and they are great quality also!
My air plants even have blooms starting!

sueg97
5/8/18

Plants are healthy. Shipping was quick. I would order from Mtn Crest Gardens again. Only negative was dirt from the plants was loose all through the box making unpacking a mess. Maybe enclose plants in another box to prevent this?

sheilac90
5/8/18

Ive ordered several times now, and have always been very happy with the plants and service. In the past the plants have done well

cindyg114
5/7/18

I have bought succulents a lot of places, but this is definitely one of my favorites. They have very good prices, a lot of beautiful plants from which to choose that are always sent timely and well-packaged.

elizabethe96
5/7/18

They arrived in good shape, although one runner was broken. Hopefully it will root when it's planted.

jessep43
5/7/18

Mountain Crest Gardens is definitely the luxury plant shop of the succulent world! Plants were in PERFECT condition!

courtneyi9
5/7/18

All the sempervivums looked great. I was a bit disappointed I got two that were the same but they are still nice. The little missy sedum had a bunch of dead leaves and looked pretty sad but I'm hoping it will perk up soon.

deirdrem15
5/7/18

All items were very healthy. It was everything I expected and I am very pleased. Will order again. This was an excellent choice. The prices were very comparable. TY

patriciad220
5/6/18

All the plants arrived well packaged, damage free, healthy and beautiful. I love them. I put them in planters and gave some as hostess gifts. Everyone loved them.

missyk8
5/6/18

Quick shipping, beautiful plants packed perfectly so no spilling or damage occured. Very satisfied will definitely order again.

lindsayb73
5/6/18

This is my 3rd or 4th order with MCG, and theyve all exceeded my expectations.the only time I shop elsewhere is when MCG doesnt have what Im looking for (which is rare).

Questions? Get answers from the MountainCrestGardens staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MountainCrestGardens