Motrac Motorcycles reviews

Tel: 844-668-7228
info@motracmotorcycles.com

leew137
7/22/18

Just to say, thank you guys! My MX is just perfect. Happy not buying honda grom for much more money. Motrac is good!!

luccar
10/6/17

Since the very first day when my M6 was delivered to my door just ready to ride, I could see that I got the best option. With 6,500 miles now and I only have to change oil and add gas, no one issue. And for U$ 3,200 all included,.... what a deal!!
I definitely recommend Motrac.

anaa48
10/2/17

My first motorcycle after 3 years riding eletric scooter and I'm so glad that I made it so quickly to learn. Wherever I go people stare at us, my MX and I (lol) Love it :)

douglaso6
7/27/17

I got my M6 model from Motrac a few days ago and I'm extremely happy and amazed by its quality and performance! The whole process of acquiring my motorcycle was smoothly done by two different sellers but at the end, Luiz was the one handling all the final adjustments and he was very patient with my limitations. Outstanding work guys!

goncalog1
7/26/17

I am very happy with my M5. Service was smooth and efficient. Easy!
And the Bike is obviously great, that's for sure!
Wife not having an easy time stopping me from riding the bike everywhere I go when we're at the house in Florida. Great stuff the M5!

leidyd1
7/6/17

I haven't been able to understand how to apply for a loan! Everything else it's easy to do. I really would like to have one of this bikes.

scrappycocof
6/23/17

The only way I could be more impressed is if it was delivered to my front door by a roo.. or if it came with a case of vegemite. .

wi9482
6/21/17

It looks like a great deal, smells like a great deal, sounds like a great deal...but it's not tangible. Somehow, this manages to be not as cheap as it first appears, and there is no financial access. Great idea though...

josephs222
6/14/17

Bonne moto.
Tenue de route, freinage, moteur très bien.
Bonne finition.
Très bon produit. Excellent rapport qualité-prix.

marcosa13
6/6/17

Only one word ,Amazing , my m5 just got home delivered by Ups and called attention braking necks with guys crossing the sidewalk.Its just a bandit !!!! My girl love it. Pablo tks a lot for your customer service.My girl loves the Mx , I hope to get before end of this year.Lets Be the first Motrac squad here in wisconsin.tks guys!!

colinh50
5/8/17

Great bike and get's alot of attention. I did mods already and will continue to as planned for stunting. Put a 13t and wheelies like a champ. I like alot about the bike as it was out of the crate, nice CNC anodized aluminum parts that are usually an upgrade after you get the bike.

dominicl20
5/3/17

I love my motorcycle and I like excellent customer service. The bike has been very reliable and it's very fast and helps me beat the Honda Grom I'm races.

reyr5
5/3/17

My M5 is just perfect. it runs greatly and it is so good looking that attracts people admiration everywhere I go. My girl friend is on waiting list for the MOX. Can't wait!
For Motrac guys I can only say a BIG Thank you! They clearly work with passion.
I definitely recommend Motrac.

4/26/17

Two months ago, I filled out a contact form requesting more informal\tion and I never heard back from the company.

It would be very difficult for me to do business with a company like that.

vica11
4/23/17

I've tried for three days for someone to pick up the phone at the main number. I've submitted my name twice online to get email and updates-still nothing. The webpage video times out and won't play. Are these guys a real company or scammers??

4/20/17

Great just need pricing an finance option an more colors for the 125cc. After I get that info will consider purchasing. Thanks to all at Motrac

erwinh22
4/19/17

motrac is the motor of pride. for a motor with a unique shape. I like the shape. simple and powerful look .. I like mototrac .. and want to have it ... success always make motrac..

wilm280
4/17/17

Being in another state I would like better communication. Problems with paperwork and problems with mechanical failures stressful. Not sure what to do about mechanical problems

zvonkos
4/16/17

Tried to contact your Miami Fl dealer email address was unavailable. Called with no response. You guys need to revise your marketing strategy.

khondakarr
4/10/17

motorac is perfect for ride & work. because fuel is save for long journey. its two disc is most comport for break.height is low for more for me.
i think this bike for new passion for a real rider.

maceob7
4/2/17

Good online sight for the bike lots of information on the specs and price of them more videos needed tho for a possible sale of the bike is needed and a comparison of why your bike is better too choose from vs the competition

georgea95
3/26/17

Looks good if the quality of the bikes is as good i will probably end up with a motrac just a little out of my budget today

richardy24
3/22/17

Helpful and willing to answer any questions. Can't wait to get delivery on my M5. Should be any day now...

hectore8
3/18/17

The only bike I was interested in and you guys did not have it. Hard to understand that you wait until the last one is gone to start replenishing your inventory.

jeffw96
2/25/17

Tried to contact this company by clicking the link on thier site. It bounced right away (an obvious typo). I corrected it and resent - not sure if it got to them, still haven't heard back. Going to test ride a Honda on Monday with cash in my pocket. Oh well...

Questions? Get answers from the Motrac Motorcycles staff and other customers.

Motrac Motorcycles?