Motorsport-developments.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

johnb1658
John B.
5/8/18

A good selection of RS turbo spares Which are becoming rare ..
Will buy from you in the near future..
Kind regards John Bickford.

iana62
Ian A.
5/8/18

I took my cosworth here to be checked over as she was not running right. Have to say that after a 220 mile trip up there from 4 in the morning to be greeted by these guys with unlimited tea and coffee was a god send. There service is second to none, Stewart spent a long time talking though everything with us and I feel we learned a lot from it. He rang me to give updates on the car and never went ahead with any work until I said so. When collecting the car the following day she sounded completely different. She had a flat spot @2000rpm that has now gone and more drivable. Overall my car is now running and usable where before was not. Once again thank you all for your help and your service is second to none.

davidf436
David F.
4/19/18

Issues with the initial order but it was resolved within 24hrs. Great team to deal with and very knowledgeable. Will use again without doubt.

joaneb
Joane B.
3/30/18

Checkout page would not display 'Complete Order' button (greyed out) - until I went back to basket and paid via PayPal.

roberth703
Robert H.
3/14/18

Very good friendly service all around. Car is loads better and was in safe hands. They definately know what they are doing. Thank you

johnh1198
John H.
1/2/18

Some of these items are difficult and expensive to source from elsewhere, I have previously always been happy with item quality and service from MSD

natashas64
Natasha S.
12/11/17

Delivery charge is too high £4.50 delivery for a diff drain plug is ridiculous. I would have bought it elsewhere except this plug came highly recommended and I can't purchase this diff drain plug from Opie oils.

benk98
Ben K.
11/14/17

I received a Facebook message of the guys telling me that there was a cancellation the next morning. I took my focus ST2 to them for a stage 1 remap. All through out the time my car was there Wayne kept me updated and spoke me through my dyno run on my collection of the car. So happy even 3 weeks later it still feels like a new car. See you guys soon for stage 2!

dj97
D J.
10/26/17

Could not find this product except for one retailer - Design911 - with whom I refuse to do business with ... good to see some competition at last.

alext144
Alex T.
10/20/17

I have a Sierra Cosworth 4x4 and I was experiencing an intermittent fault. Stu managed to do accurate fault diagnosis (over mail exchange since I am in Greece) and following his instructions and parts acquired from his web site the problem is solved.
Dear Stu thank you for everything

davec169
Dave C.
10/12/17

Extremely good service once again from msd, they couldnt have done more to make me feel welcome and the service and products are second to none, 100% recommended from me!

jasonu14
Jason u.
10/12/17

Brought my 335D in for a Remap yesterday and it feels fantastic now! All the guys who worked there are very knowledgable and thorough! Cars got enough torque to pull a train now

martins192
Martin S.
10/12/17

I just want to say a massive thanks to Stewart and his team at Motorsport Developments LTD, not only for transforming the old man wagon Volvo, but for being probably the friendliest bunch of people I've ever met, not treating you like just another customer, but treating you like the only customer.

The drive home was awesome, I don't think I've driven a car that made me giggle like a 10 year old every time you sank the throttle since my 426bhp Scooby back in 2010.

I know it's only a diesel Volvo estate, but I cannot thank you guys enough for making it a pretty quick diesel Volvo estate! It's WAY beyond what I expected! As was the friendly service. I'll be back when I need more something!

isacr
Isac R.
8/26/17

hmm... no answer on email questions..?
Little info about prducts, like.. do I need fan loom when it is an option with the main loom, whats the differnce?

jessicab342
Jessica B.
8/24/17

hi all,ive had a few items off you guys and was pleased however my first experience of advice
with stu over the phone wasnt good he seemed grumpy and hard work however he must have many calls over a day which amount to time wasted and no sale at the end of the day so a let him off for that! the public can be an arse i guess at times especially wen y
ou know wat your talking about! a think but carnt be sure a spoke to someone called james he was very helpful and took me thru the stages of how my cosworth would be mapped if i decide to bring it to yoursevlves he was more reasuring than stu himself but there are lots of happy people out there who have had good work done right at the right price by yourselves so good work lads keep it up and a may find time to get me cossy mapped by yourselves but am always bloody working bit like yourselves really

stevew353
Steve W.
8/24/17

Pleasant and helpfully communicative people to deal with
Slight $#*!-up on the order though. I requested one drain plug and one set of Black Hole magnets but got two sets of magnets. No matter - I'll use the second set in my Jag's transmission sump (original Jag magnet is missing) and order another plug. Little mistakes don't matter so much when yo
u're dealing with polite people who relate to customers' needs and answer their questions. The magnets, by the way, are incredibly strong

timothyw51
Timothy W.
7/29/17

I know I will get a quallity product
I have always been provided with good service by Motorsport Developments

michaelp414
Michael P.
6/29/17

very helpful and easy to use, however little disappointed the CNC bracket i bought needed filing out to fit my P8 ECU (pitch of the mounting holes to narrow). I thought being as it was CNC machined it would be a direct fit...? Very happy with the fan loom i bought though, very nice.

larrys277
Larry S.

Shopping and delivery Ok,

One issue with the coil pack that had a broken lug. Anyway as i absolutely needed to install the conversion pack, some glue solved the problem. Not a big deal.

The conversion has been install without any problems, instructions concerning the dashboard are anyway poor. I unmounted mine and reinstalled it when i realized that it wasn't the one that needed mod (not corresponding to any photos).

Otherwise, engine run smooth and fine.

Thank you for your product.

Regards

Ph. Magendie

justinf69
Justin F.
6/29/17

Been Motorsport developments a few times for servicing and the evo chips remap on a mk2 focus st!! Anyone thinking of getting this done I say do it right away the extra performance is mind blowing!! And the guys really know there stuff..

matthewl85
Matthew L.
6/29/17

Well organised website made choosing the parts I needed easy.
Followed by swift delivery and well packaged items.

johnz101
John Z.
6/29/17

Great - although I did spot that there are two types of Iridium spark plugs for the Cosworth YB - but no notes as to which version of plug is suitable for which Cosworth model / state of tune...could you add some notes under the decription of each ??

Cheers

steven119
steve n.
6/29/17

Made my order on the 6th March and it was posted 1st class. The item eventually turned up 17th March. From the 10th March my vehicle was sat in a commercial workshop waiting for the magnetic plug before the work that it had been booked in for could begin. After lots of phone calls, checking of Royal Mail tracking websites I was sent another one which also did not turn up when it was supposed to. I was ranting at Royal Mail throughout this time but once it was traced and delivered the address was incorrect so I could hardly blame postman Pat this time. Only a small twenty something quid part but hugely important to me for it to be delivered as per the description. A very good product let down by late delivery and not the best customer service. I am left feeling that I was not a valued customer.

carmens79
Carmen S.
6/29/17

It was a hassle free easy purchase. If only the garage was closer to me I'd use them for all my car repair and servicing needs rather than the local dross I've got to use round here!

seant63
Sean T.
6/29/17

I had a lot of problems with a bad map on my Westfield ZEI Cosworth made by a French tuner. I live in the center of France. I wanted someone able to make a live tuning on a dyno and on a Cosworth engine. It doesn't exist in France! I decided to come to Blackpool to entrust my car to MS Developments. I traveled more than **** km. It sounds crazy but it is the best idea I have ever had for this car. My request was complex. I wanted more power levels associated with various levels of boost and a perfect cold start running. The result is much better than I expected. The car is now smooth, reactive, very powerful but progressive, easy and... sober !
Stewart is a wizard with a Cosworth engine and the whole MSD team is professional and attentive to customers' needs.
It was just a perfect day... Merci beaucoup !!!

Questions? Get answers from the Motorsport-developments.co.uk staff and other customers.

Motorsport-developments.co.uk?