Review of MotorFiend

Tel: 480-463-1656
support@motorfiend.com

johnm681
2/15/16

I recently purchsed a HID kit from Motorfiend. Although I did receive a conformation of the sale they provide no shipping info. I called about a week later to try to get a tracking number. No one answered the phone. I left my number for a promised call back, and never got a returned call. I emailed the company and got a quick response from "Greg". I was informed the order would be shipped soon. I received it in the mail the next day. I discovered that Motorfiend uses a distributor called Weby Inc. I put my kit together and found that one of the lights did not work. I interchanged the ballasts and lights and found the both ballasts and one light worked. I contacted Greg and learned that I had to ship the light back to Weby inc, (at my cost) and that they would check it for problems. If nothing was found wrong, I would have to pay the shipping to get the part back. After ten days I had heard nothing concerning the status of my light. I again emailed Greg, and learned that they could find no problem with the light, and I would have to pay $9.95 to get the light back. After another week, again no tracking number given, I received the light, and now, miraculously, it worked with either ballasts. I think I ripped for $9.95. The bottom line is, once you send them your money don't be in a hurry to get your purchase, and good luck talking to anybody from Motorfiend.

sammyj2
4/19/11

Purchased a 30,000k extreme blue HID kit from these guys and I have to say I am quite impressed. There customer service was great and shipping was on point. Also I've had my kit in for about a week now and they are bright as heck! Love the kit, love the company, highly recommend!

Questions? Get answers from the MotorFiend staff and other customers.

MotorFiend?